• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Tutorial] A ritual to empower an item

Informative post.

Ritual to empower an item​

• do this on a day that is classically associated with the goal of your item
  • perform a preliminary banishing to clean your area
  • burn an incense appropriate to the nature of the item (like dragonsblood for courage, jasmin for seduction, rose for love etc..)
  • fumigate your item with this incense as well
  • address the Highest, the 4 Kings, the Emperor or who ever you feel the most connection with, and invite them to witness
  • perform a middle pillar ritual by focusing on a sphere of Light above your head and allowing this to shine down into your body
  • know that this Light is of God
  • see how on this pillar spheres are formed within you (depending on what your style is, these will be 7 for the planets or 4 for the elements)
  • direct the Light from above to expand and increase the sphere that alligns with the goal of your ritual (a red sphere for Mars / Fire / War etc, a yellow one for Air / the Sun / joy etc)
  • vibrate a Name associated with that energy and feel it intensify
  • pick up your item and hold it with both hands
  • now direct the energy (visualized as the colored light) into your item, whilst saying something like “(name of item) on this day of … and by the power of … I charge you to ...”
  • personal Words of Power or phrases are a good addition here
  • now present your charged item to the 4 corners, addressing the Names you associate with them and affirming the item's task
  • place the item back on your altar, thank all powers involved and close

Last edited by a moderator:

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Highly appreciate the amazing contributions! Keep it up!

Thanks for all the help as well, I was really looking for something like this.

Nicolas Flamel

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
I do a similar method to enchant objects, however I like to use only my energy. Started with a standard middle pillar(I use my own modified ritual for this) get the light of God inside your whole body from head to toes, I like to circulate the energy thru my body because its just a good practice.

I then will think of my intention what enchantment I plan on adding to my item, and then when I have it firmly in mind I will condense all the energy into my right hand as if I was wearing a glove of light, then I imagine the energy drain into the object and leaving my body. Once I feel all the energy leave and go inside my object I complete the ritual and let any residual light fade within myself.

But we pretty much do it very similarly.

Reaction score
Awards

• burn an incense appropriate to the nature of the item (like dragonsblood for courage, jasmin for seduction, rose for love etc..)
  • address the Highest, the 4 Kings, the Emperor or who ever you feel the most connection with, and invite them to witness
  • perform a middle pillar ritual by focusing on a sphere of Light above your head and allowing this to shine down into your body
  • see how on this pillar spheres are formed within you (depending on what your style is, these will be 7 for the planets or 4 for the elements)
  • direct the Light from above to expand and increase the sphere that alligns with the goal of your ritual (a red sphere for Mars / Fire / War etc, a yellow one for Air / the Sun / joy etc)
  • now direct the energy (visualized as the colored light) into your item, whilst saying something like “(name of item) on this day of … and by the power of … I charge you to ...”
  • now present your charged item to the 4 corners, addressing the Names you associate with them and affirming the item's task
What four kings? Can this be used per my post on imbuing statues with energy or spirit homing like the Holy Spirit or an angel?

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
four kings
The ones whose names so many disagree on.
Whether you pick Amaymon etc or Azazel etc or Gobb etc.
For me it's the 4 names given in the conjuration in the Lesser Key (Baralanenis, Baldakaensi, Paeumakia and Apulugal Sedes) because I believe those are descriptive titles and I use those in (my version of) the solar adorations / liber Resh.
I'm sorry but I can't remember your thread on that subject at the moment.

Reaction score
Awards
On it. Going to clean this statue first since its interesting yet creepy. Hollow (open base at feet center). Clay or ceramic. Should also do my altar and wand while Im at it.
Post automatically merged:

13 Stars of Mars - would they supernaturally empower a sword or dagger, combining the two? What about Elohim Gibor and Seraphim as well?

Last edited:

RoccoR

Zealot
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
RE: A ritual to empower an item
SUBTOPIC: Name Associations
※→ et al,

This is just a thought that popped into my mind.

13 Stars of Mars - would they supernaturally empower a sword or dagger, combining the two? What about Elohim Gibor and Seraphim as well?
(COMMENT)

When evaluated from the perspective of "monotheism" the term "ELOHIEM" is associated with that single Deity (the Supreme Being). And from that perspective, it is that Supreme Being that can directly empower an object (Sword or Dagger).

The "SERAPHIM" is more like an angel. The term "BURNED ONE" is another term for "SERAPHIM." "SERAPHIM" is a name that comes from old Hebrew (to burn). A "SERAPHIM" can only pass-on supernatural qualities (a conduit) to objects on behalf of the Supreme Being.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Reaction score
Awards
One reason I am interested in this is for protection against unwanted visitors, astral or not, to have it emanate power, to evoke Celtic gods and goddesses and ask them if they want a home.
Post automatically merged:

So since the Zodiacal hours are saying this year starts the year of Mars, a good item to charge might be a sword if you have one, perhaps a dagger, but more likely to be found in a park from a fresh storm, a staff for a blasting rod. Tuesday. Dragons Blood.
Elohim Gibor, Camuel, Seraphim, Madim, Melchidael, Barchiel, Zamael, Graphiel, Bartzabel.
Then we can add all dean angel names, their helpers and Emissaries.
Perhaps lay the Emperor and the Tower on the altar.
Call the appropriate power and all steps in between to charge it after consecration.

Thank you, it gives me a good idea or two, Ive been thinking about buying a sword from a mage shop nearby.

Last edited: