• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

A simplified GV ritual

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Had some success with a simplified Grimorium Verum ritual. I did this last week and saw a result yesterday. I will not say what it was or even which of the Spirits I tasked. But I will explain what I did.

I called one of the spirits under Lucifer. For this I also called Satanachia and Agaliarept. Because both their seals have a couple of variations (and they feel kinda weird) I reasoned I could deconstruct their names and make Malachim seals based on those.

Satanachia could be:

Shin Ayin Heh “to look”

Tav Aleph Nun Heh “cause to meet” (used in the sense of intercourse)

Chet Yod Heh “to live”

Agaliarept could be:

Aleph Gihmel Lahmed “to flow together” (as drops of water)

Yod Aleph Resh “a river”

Peh Tav “hinges” and “the female pudenda”

These constructed meanings make sense to me, if these Generals are to be called first when you call one of their subservients.

So I made a triangle with the Seal of Lucifer in the apex, the (my version of) seal of Satanachia in the lower left and Agaliarept in the lower right.
The seal of the subserviant spirit is then in the middle of this triangle. This triangular seal I placed in my actual triangle, with a candle on top of it.

Called Lucifer with his conjuration from the GV and both Satanachia and Agaliarept with the conjuration of the lesser spirits. The subserviant spirit was called with an Enn.

Repeated this three days. Last night I saw result.

Here are some images of the seals

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Nice seals, and thanks for sharing!