• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

A yellow candle meditation

Diluculo_DelFuego

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
I have a Royal Blue coffee mug, and a used telight candle with a tee for a birthday candle.
I placed a yellow birthday candle on the tee, and looked at the mug before lighting, seeing nothing save the yellow macguyvered tealight candle in front.
I light the candle and take a deep slow breath, gazing at the candle yellow color while projecting a yellow universal sign for air over it. I see in the mug reflection, wavy lines and color spots on them that then transitionsinto a crosshatch.
This could be as Israel Regardies audio lecture on Body Awareness, that the body is composed of millions of tiny pores from fluid to skin, and somehow crosshatched to only provide certain purging of fluids over time. My air insight for the day of Saturn (currently in Aquarius).

UPDATE: The lights jumping and crosshatch are due to sunlight filtering through the mosquito screen onto the mug. Interesting recollective insight however.

Diluculo_DelFuego

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
The second was a garbled train of thought and visions that serve littel use to try to recall.

The third meditation gave me the idea to superimpose other elemental triangles, even combinations such as air and water, then draw those into myself as well. Also the importance of knowing how to properly draw the triangles, though the base may be something to look into.
I recall a rite by the Ciceros or Regardie in doing this.