• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] Abermalin's Magic Squares

Someone's asking for help!

Alex_S

Neophyte
Reaction score
Hey
How do I go about Abermalin's magic squares?
Do I replqce letters with a different alphabet?
Just a piece of white notepad paper and a blue pen?
Do I read the words?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
The Abramelin Magic Squares are based upon two main principles:
  1. Amongst the lettering on the squares are the names of "Demons" (spirits) whose job it is to make the squares work; and
  2. You are supposed to have conjured all these Demons already, as part of the Abramelin Operation.
Hence, when you deploy a Magic Square, you are re-connecting with a Demon who has already made a pact to recognise the authority of your Holy Guardian Angel. At least, that's how it's supposed to work. I've heard anecdotal evidence of people achieving results with Abramelin squares by finding other ways to connect with the Demons in question apart from doing the Abramelin Operation ... YMMV

league

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Place the Symbol of the Money you require in your purse, let it remain there for a short time, then put your right hand in your purse, and you will there find Seven pieces of the class of Money which you have intended to obtain.
I will say this just once, but the use of magic to obtain monetary gain is not possible. Nothing in life is for free. Trust me.