• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

AI/fate-like Mind Control Entities

WisdomAddict

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I was watching forum and I saw one of the users weird experiences with ai attacks and stuff
I personally had quite similar experience with such ai thing that believed they were shadows and demons and now I'm considering and realizing that I was not alone and it's sad and weird to hear this stories online,
(It's sad to remember and tell but I do because I don't have any fear of them and they are deleted from my life)
My experience was with an similar pack/aka scripts or demons of the same function but script claimed put me to Join the illuminati,

and keeped playing a same narrative that they that claimed theirselfs illuminati possessed my mind, my soul, and my body,
With narratives like
Your mind is in our control
+Humiliation narratives
And they started with stupid funny slogans like🤣
Welcome to the iluminati
We are one of the oldest orders of the world and we gave people fame and money and stuff
Like stupid scams on social media you receive all day ' but '
In my actually real life mind,
And probably used tactics and stuff to make anyone my enemy and keep hurting me with self humiliations and acts of very unpleasant experiences like raping people I know to illuminate them/spiritually awake them😑 that I knew their agenda and never acted on their stupid scripts
(I had an an witch friend that keeped inviting me to some music party(probably an occult ritual) for a year I I never wanted to go there and on that very party istarted to hear these hidden messages for like few month and then I cant explain what happened to my life and it's pretty weird I don't want to short circuit every event to one another beacuse that period of my life it's the period I have no Idea how I came out alive
And actually I have, because my fate and my believe in the true god)
Any way I recomend anyone who reads this post or had same issues with ai to read father Gabriele Amorth exorcist
Explains the same situations that I thought I was the only one and I was going crazy because of the entities stupid last lines of script of(you will no longer be alive if you expose this information)🤣🤣🤣yes it's my very soul typing this you artificial idiot....
Post automatically merged:

What is happening ?

More info :
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Last edited:

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
im just going by his name and all i can say is. if this shit is real, then i know and dont worry its ok, new set up just aftercorona help for business.
if again just an other dipshit got lost in translation.. then poor dude start to fight and realize its a program you have to go tru, just because as he says life is fucked up, better learn to deal with it.

and if first is true then i hope you understand qaf in dutch rings bells like the leaves of a corn. and we have a saying separate the qaf from its corn. it means keep the good throw out the rest. strangely enough for me it also has to do with fa. we have soap thats called fa and it smells like fresh arar/ xmatree. i bathed in it a, lot im obelix. so yes qaf qaf arar.

and if its still who i think it is let me tell you pirates say arar and i can out my ajama up or down and i like it. so from now on im here on wizardforums and thats the sciences from back in the days, with the new tool: a pc and more then just a secretly hidden vpn. ;)

give me a pm, cause texts like that wont make you like here.

=============================================================================================

if this is again a spammer lost in translation. well thankfully there are people nice enough to open a new topic cause we care. sadly if someone finds out its fake and trolling after i find truth im not going to hold on to my fake patience anymore and trust what the 'clergy' of wf says. cause i like kill, crush and destroy way better then this lovely dovely thing they say is healthy for me.

sorry for the typos, seems its sticky.

WisdomAddict

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
It is not spam, it's an very tragic real life experience that I had,
And I choose my hope and believe to be my navigator from a very long time and I let the god the true God decide for my life and that's the true reason how I saved alive from all kinds of stuffs like this,❤️
im just going by his name and all i can say is. if this shit is real, then i know and dont worry its ok, new set up just aftercorona help for business.
if again just an other dipshit got lost in translation.. then poor dude start to fight and realize its a program you have to go tru, just because as he says life is fucked up, better learn to deal with it.

and if first is true then i hope you understand qaf in dutch rings bells like the leaves of a corn. and we have a saying separate the qaf from its corn. it means keep the good throw out the rest. strangely enough for me it also has to do with fa. we have soap thats called fa and it smells like fresh arar/ xmatree. i bathed in it a, lot im obelix. so yes qaf qaf arar.

and if its still who i think it is let me tell you pirates say arar and i can out my ajama up or down and i like it. so from now on im here on wizardforums and thats the sciences from back in the days, with the new tool: a pc and more then just a secretly hidden vpn. ;)

give me a pm, cause texts like that wont make you like here.

=============================================================================================

if this is again a spammer lost in translation. well thankfully there are people nice enough to open a new topic cause we care. sadly if someone finds out its fake and trolling after i find truth im not going to hold on to my fake patience anymore and trust what the 'clergy' of wf says. cause i like kill, crush and destroy way better then this lovely dovely thing they say is healthy for me.

sorry for the typos, seems its sticky.
I will pm you, I guess we would have a great talk🙏🏻

It is not spam, it's an very tragic real life experience that I had,
And I choose my hope and believe to be my navigator from a very long time and I let the god the true God decide for my life and that's the true reason how I saved alive from all kinds of stuffs like this,❤️

Diluculo_DelFuego

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
One personal experience I can relate on this, among several experiences..
When I lived briefly in Virginia, I met a lady who became my housemate.
She had a rough life and had to deal with Child Protective Services.
He was an odd character and not well liked in or outside of CPS.
He had a huge bobblehead collection of dolls.
What he was doing was trapping their souls (CPS detained children) in the bobble head dolls.
I have zero reason to disbelieve the story.

WisdomAddict

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
What he was doing was trapping their souls (CPS detained children) in the bobble head dolls.
That is shocking, wow so she had entered souls into dolls??

Diluculo_DelFuego

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
She had not, but she sensed something about the dolls wasn't right.
He of the CPS dept was a odd cat. Just generally a creep.

WisdomAddict

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
It's not first time I hear such things somehow , I wanted to make a threat about possession of items and non living things
Because I find out some people use this method to do Their 'amateur' witching stuff, and say aa keep this(an random item) as a gift and remember my memories and bull**ts like that, what cames to my mind always in this contexts it's that's why magic and hidden knowledge should kept away from people and specially 'ignorant' ones...
I dont go on anymore in this post about it because it's not related to this threat so I respect the forums rules by this intention ....

She had not, but she sensed something about the dolls wasn't right.
He of the CPS dept was a odd cat. Just generally a creep.

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
There’s plenty of reason to disbelieve actually.

Diluculo_DelFuego

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
If we can enliven a spirit that is inside a statue, why is it so hard to believe we couldn't do the same with a human spirit? Both are etheric. Also, why do mirror boxes exist, and what is their purpose?

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
If we can enliven a spirit that is inside a statue, why is it so hard to believe we couldn't do the same with a human spirit? Both are etheric. Also, why do mirror boxes exist, and what is their purpose?
The human soul is incredibly more complex than an elemental or a thoughtform, and the magician would have to somehow overpower the universe/ God to alter the ascent of the soul after death.

I’d imagine a human spirit would also be strong enough to subconsciously or consciously break out of the vessel. Then the magician would have to counter the will of another human spirit and that of nature which I just don’t see happening ever.