• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

An aspiring Irish writer and artist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irish Bard

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Hi

I’m an aspiring Irish writer and artist who explores mythological and philosophical themes in my work, however what I would really like to do is to expand my creative efforts into mechanical tools to manifest change and growth.
I’ve done some occult reading, and found that a lot of the more common material seems focused on existing rules and practices rather than providing guidelines and principles that can be tailored and reimagined to a seeker’s own character and vision.

What I am hoping for in this forum are some pointers from wiser, more experienced hands on just that. One of the areas of study that particularly fascinates me is Pathworking and Astral Projection – I’ve had some successful experiments in these areas and am eager to explore them more.

If you’ll permit me I will finish with a poem and artwork that best describe my intentions, roadblocks and goal.

The Wader
Thoughts trip, sentences slip,
Language is filigree and fire.
Snatching ego, sliding grip
Diamonds sink into mind, mire.

Wading mud, western mythology
Fingers siren slick, palms dragon damp.
I pan for gold, conscious clarity.
Click, connect, ride the bell curve's slump.

I thrash, I force, I wait, a spark moves forward.
Gold! Deeper rivers pull from its shimmer.
Shamanic Agenda, the fancy actioned.
A breath. The plunge. I am the wader.

Logical-Sonnets-2-1-10241024-20.jpg

Logical-Sonnets-2-1-10241024-19.jpg

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Nice poem, and interesting artwork!

Welcome aboard, and I hope you find what you're looking for! :)

Scottish_Pride

Meme-y Tree Nymph
Reaction score
Awards
Lovely poem, and glad to have you on! You'll probably find quite a few people on here with more hands-on experience than they know what to do with. Good luck!

Kronus

Apprentice of Lord Azazel & Demonic Warlord
Reaction score
Awards
Welcome to the forums mate!

Status
Not open for further replies.