• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Opinion] Angels omnipresence

Everyone's got one.

Viktor

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
No they are not omnipresent.

Angel means messenger, from Greek angelos ‘messenger’, meaning they are sent to people with a message on a specific purpose.
Not even guardian angel is omnipresent, yours is omnipresent for you but not omnipresent for me.
Invoked one is also present for you but not for me or anyone else so it's not omnipresent.

ex. If you invoke an entity against or toward someone else, it's still just a messenger.

Bo Hanson

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
are angels omnipresent entities
like God?
According to spiritual literature, we know that angels are spirit beings in that they are immaterial or incorporeal. They have no flesh or blood or bones. They are, as
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
declares, “ministering spirits”. However, although they are spirits, they have spatial limitations. In other words, angels are not omnipresent (see
where we find both spatial movement and temporal limitations). They are always in only one place at any one time. There is a sense in which as spirit beings they also have form or shape. That is to say, they are spatially confined (their being is not distributed throughout space). They are localized. But can we say do angels have literal “wings”? The seraphim are portrayed as having wings in
(see also
). Gabriel is portrayed as flying to Daniel’s side (
; cf.
). Whether or not all angels are winged is simply impossible to say. I’m inclined to think that angels do not have gender (see
); hence they do not procreate. I should point out, however, that they are always described in the masculine gender (see
).

WisdomAddict

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
In my personal experiences , they are higher beings of light, with wings like a glowing ball shape circular shape of light with wings , and yes their Energy in most of the times as I saw and feel their presence are genderless and sometimes masculine
I'm not an expert on evoking or asking them still but they visit you on the regular basis I guess I live my own life then when it's needed they will come to help
I never evoked an specific angel or archangel to help I think
But they are so lovely and pure that if you ask them for help they will not hesitate,
I think or guess
God sends them to help and heal us in physical plane or even dense plane to earthly beings,for help and healing or any help from higher planes,
It's funny and cute that
Sometimes they talk in childish sound or manner like very pure and lovely beings if you were high pitch and pure and lucky enough to hear them talking to you directly,
Any maybe they are all time but you are not tunned to Hear them or god decided their silence for better flow of help on the physical plane and not to make you feel/act like an weirdo talking to yourself on the street lol