• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Opinion] Another take on the world

Everyone's got one.

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Correct me if I’m wrong, but to you need evil to have good.

In order to know god there must be a devil.

I’m gonna be brief you need to go down 1st before you soar.

There're those who make the rules the judges if you will that are neither good nor bad but just are = the pwrs that be:
To me they appear as dark reptilian eyes.

what do you say?

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
The “devil” Samael is one of Gods angels, he appears in the book of Job as the Satan and tested Job

In Isaiah it says
In order that they know from the shining of the sun and from the west that there is no one besides Me; I am the Lord and there is no other.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
לְמַ֣עַן יֵֽדְע֗וּ מִמִּזְרַח־שֶׁ֙מֶשׁ֙ וּמִמַּ֣עֲרָבָ֔ה כִּי־אֶ֖פֶס בִּלְעָדָ֑י אֲנִ֥י יְהֹוָ֖ה וְאֵ֥ין עֽוֹד:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Who forms light and creates darkness, Who makes peace and creates evil; I am the Lord, Who makes all these.

Reaction score
Awards

There're those who make the rules the judges if you will that are neither good nor bad but just are = the pwrs that be:

what do you say?
I think good, or beauty, is that which is deemed unto itself worthy of pursuit, absent of any evil. It's self defining. I would not say that evil is the opposite of good, rather that it is a corruption of such. For example, if you were to be married to a physically attractive woman and her face was mutilated, whether done intentionally by a malevolent actor or not, you would obviously see this as misfortune. It's evil, the pain, the destruction of beauty. You did not need to be aware of this to know your wife was beautiful. Likewise, you do not need to know of all of the criminals and murderers in the world to appreciate an act of kindness. There is the choice to take these things for granted, but it is a choice. There are some who live their whole lifespans, completely charmed, without ever seeing a drop of evil or doing anything much worse than getting into an argument or killing a fly. Would seeing the depths of human depravity make them appreciate what is good in their lives more? Maybe, but it really isn't necessary at all. Evil, at best, might make you appreciate good a little more. It absolutely is not necessary for good to exist. I would say evil can only destroy and corrupt, never create. In that way, it is reliant upon good for it's existence, as it needs something to corrupt and destroy, but the relationship is not actually reciprocal. That's what I believe, anyway. I don't know what you mean by lizard eyes. Maybe archons?

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I think good, or beauty, is that which is deemed unto itself worthy of pursuit, absent of any evil. It's self defining. I would not say that evil is the opposite of good, rather that it is a corruption of such. For example, if you were to be married to a physically attractive woman and her face was mutilated, whether done intentionally by a malevolent actor or not, you would obviously see this as misfortune. It's evil, the pain, the destruction of beauty. You did not need to be aware of this to know your wife was beautiful. Likewise, you do not need to know of all of the criminals and murderers in the world to appreciate an act of kindness. There is the choice to take these things for granted, but it is a choice. There are some who live their whole lifespans, completely charmed, without ever seeing a drop of evil or doing anything much worse than getting into an argument or killing a fly. Would seeing the depths of human depravity make them appreciate what is good in their lives more? Maybe, but it really isn't necessary at all. Evil, at best, might make you appreciate good a little more. It absolutely is not necessary for good to exist. I would say evil can only destroy and corrupt, never create. In that way, it is reliant upon good for it's existence, as it needs something to corrupt and destroy, but the relationship is not actually reciprocal. That's what I believe, anyway. I don't know what you mean by lizard eyes. Maybe archons?
I mean the eyes of the watchers who watch creation & make sure basic laws like gravity work Azazel was a watcher who fell.

I disagree with you: evil predates good, cuz you need to destroy in order to make room for creation that’s how you build a house

as below so above

in qabbalah it’s called severity tzimzum.

what you call evil is very strong severity applied to the surrounding: i am while others aren’t

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I mean the eyes of the watchers who watch creation & make sure basic laws like gravity work Azazel was a watcher who fell.

I disagree with you: evil predates good, cuz you need to destroy in order to make room for creation that’s how you build a house

as below so above

what you call evil is very strong severity applied to the surrounding: i am while others aren’t
Why do you think evil predates good?

Reaction score
Awards
I'll take your word for it.
You could also just find an empty patch of land. Was there anything before reality as we understand it came into being? It depends on who you ask, but whatever it was I am sure it wasn't evil.
as below so above

People claim that they're equal, but they don't really seem equal to me. You can bind most anything with the power that comes from on high, which is supposedly as good as good can get. Bright flashes and feathers and golden halos of light, you know. The power between these two forces do not seem to be comparable at all, it appears that the "above" really is very, very far above. From the occult literature I've read, even though it's not directly stated, the way that the relationship between these two forces is described makes them sound less like a dichotomy, and more like a set in stone hierarchy. Good on top binding and commanding everything, things like humans in the middle, whatever lurks in the dark left on the very bottom to be bossed around, bound, and to be made "fallen" whenever this higher power sees fit. This may sound like sacrilege, but I think whoever wrote that is just... demonstrably incorrect. What's below seems to render unto what's above. Regularly. And of course, there's the question of creation. Who created Azazel? By comparison to whom does he define himself? And whom does he ultimately render unto?

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards

as below so above

tzimzum just means God who was everything...contracted and made room for creation

but...yes it’s said God destroyed many universes

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
tzimzum just means God who was everything...contracted and made room for creation

but...yes it’s said God destroyed many universes
Again for anything to materialise on the physical plane you must have severity.

To change the past entirely possible you need infinite severity meaning the measure of the devil & not of god cuz god every where is merciful & his severity is limited

like sael is 1 of the names of god & also is an infernal general.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Again for anything to materialise on the physical plane you must have severity.

To change the past entirely possible you need infinite severity meaning the measure of the devil & not of god cuz god every where is merciful & his severity is limited

like sael is 1 of the names of god & also is an infernal general.
Yes Gevurah means severity...it means Chesed (energy) given form restricted into the physical and yes death as well

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
That’s why I’m so into demons: I wanna do an alchemical procedure where I take my body & turn it into a better material a hardware upgrade.

demons do that: they’re the dark flame of evolution in matter & I frankly need them to evolve.

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
Eliphas Lévi made the point that light without shadow really isn't. The goal of the mage is equilibrium between two opposing poles, opposites, extremes, thus the principle of the ternary. Dion Fortune described 'negative' evil as a necessity and 'positive' evil as an expected condition in the evolution of a cosmos.

I'm inclined to see layers of 'good' and 'evil' within each other. For a purely hypothetical example, one can have hundreds of millions of humans who do as they're told, following the narratives and cultural norms which are explained to them from birth as being "Good." When in the course of events, there are some humans who decide upon an agenda which involves massive deception propagated throughout almost all channels considered respectable by the majority, and this majority will trust the authority because it is considered "good" to do so.

A minority of the population that pays attention to what is going on, not taking things and ideas for granted, might detect lies and deception, perhaps not knowing why hundreds of millions are being lied to. This minority might believe that false narratives hide "evil" actions by obfuscating facts and introducing blatant bias towards one extreme or another. This minority would see their own efforts to expose false narratives as "good."

Those who propagate the lies might believe that they are doing something important for the benefit of God(s), The Earth, Humanity, etc, etc. The vast majority of "good" people go along with the agenda, even to their own detriment. Are they, the ones who go along to get along, "good" or "evil"? History tells us that "just doing my job" wasn't an acceptable excuse, that ignorance of the Law is no excuse. Yet, of course, one can find many examples in the current year with the current things where people who are just doing their jobs won't experience human justice, and human laws are consistently ignored when powerful humans with agendas do not like constraints upon their actions.

Oh, but I was being hypothetical and forgot. My bad. :whistle:

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I'll take your word for it.

You could also just find an empty patch of land.
That doesn’t work like that just look around every where is occupied.

Even according to Hebrew qabbalah in the beginning there was god & nothing else no free space, so he wonder why not she contracted himself & created free air.
And of course, there's the question of creation. Who created Azazel? By comparison to whom does he define himself? And whom does he ultimately render unto?
God like you think about him doesn’t exist in nature there’re multiple timelines each having its own supreme god. You don’t have to take my word for it, just ask/ read about it.

Reaction score
Awards

as below so above

What you are referring to is the Pillar of Severity (in my opinion).
From Binah or Satariel, forms or forces are sent downward or upward.
From Hod forms are created. And travel upward or downward.
In Geburah or Gholochab forms are destroyed.

Reaction score
Awards
Well, it seems to me that each individual should harvest the qualities in themselves that are the way they choose to live. If they dont, or reactively dont, then thats on them. I choose love, kindness, compassion, diligence, honesty and truth as my values and principles.
Steven Covey, an author must have for any Business Student or Self Help student is 7 Habits of Highly Effecte People, along with by other authors The Art of War, The Prince, The Cashflow Quadrant and others, classic or not.
In 7 Habits id a wheel or quadrant based on what you are facing if you are facing how to choose a paradigm, its in some wheel figure, if its based on decision making, its the quadrant approach.
So, in th wheel, I am living a principle centered life. It doesn't mean I necessarily worship anyone or dont, or that I'm good or evil, just hat I live those principles.

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I don’t understand what you’re sayin,

im Not saying you should be a bad person
i just said in our world there’s no good without evil up without down kindness without cruelty: when yu give alms to 1 guy u deny it from another.

Reaction score
Awards

what do you say?
I dont know, I hate reptiles. Hate is a strong word, but I immensely dislike and possibly fear something constricting or venomous.

Reaction score
Awards
Evil is necessary. What is good when you don't know anything else? Do you think Adam and Eve would have eaten the forbidden fruit if they knew what evil was? The absence of evil is ignorance.
So? They also could have just not eaten the fruit 😐 Completely unnecessary problems caused by self destructive behavior. That's what's wrong with people, evil isn't necessary. It's self inflicted.