• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Anyone care for a Tarot reading?

Reaction score
Awards
I may not be Madame Cleo, but Im pretty fair. I do a few spreads, Past/Present/Future, Split Hexagram, and Celtic Cross.
I have and use the Radiant Rider Waite deck. I generally use Major Arcana for split hexagram, as Modern Magick calls for that.
I try to include any astrological info, as thats helpful sometimes. No question out of the question.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
I may not be Madame Cleo, but Im pretty fair. I do a few spreads, Past/Present/Future, Split Hexagram, and Celtic Cross.
I have and use the Radiant Rider Waite deck. I generally use Major Arcana for split hexagram, as Modern Magick calls for that.
I try to include any astrological info, as thats helpful sometimes. No question out of the question.
I'd love to take you up on this offer this coming weekend! (If you will be free and willing) There is a WF-related question I would like some clarity on!

Reaction score
Awards
I will keep[ a slot open. Im in the USA on EST. I am supposed to work the weekend, but all closing shifts, so I can talk with you during the mornings or I can respond the soonest I see
:)

Let me know public vs PM as well. I dont think I am at the level where I can message others just yet.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
I will keep[ a slot open. Im in the USA on EST. I am supposed to work the weekend, but all closing shifts, so I can talk with you during the mornings or I can respond the soonest I see
:)

Let me know public vs PM as well. I dont think I am at the level where I can message others just yet.
I think Friday would work for me as well. I am UTC+5:30 which means I am 11:30 hours ahead of EST. Judging by today though I think we share a fair amount of online time, so it should be fine on Friday...

Let's do it via PM. You are certainly able to message others, just hover or click on their profile and click "Start Conversation" :)