• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Astral Projection at night vs. during the day

Sciran

Visitor
Reaction score
Awards
For those of you who astral project regularly, what time frame do you tend to have the the most success? For some reason I cannot astral project during the day whatsoever, and I wonder if it's just a me thing.

Jadugar

Neophyte
Reaction score
Night for me, too. I suppose it's only natural. At the start of the day, you're full of energy and have an abundance of tasks to worry about be it school or work or just what you're going to eat for breakfast, all crowding your head and preventing focus. But at the end of the day, when the body and mind are ready to relax, when darkness washes upon the land to silence other's physical and psychic noise, when some spirits tend to thrive, becomes all that much easier to slip into that state between waking and sleeping.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Night for me, too. I suppose it's only natural. At the start of the day, you're full of energy and have an abundance of tasks to worry about be it school or work or just what you're going to eat for breakfast, all crowding your head and preventing focus. But at the end of the day, when the body and mind are ready to relax, when darkness washes upon the land to silence other's physical and psychic noise, when some spirits tend to thrive, becomes all that much easier to slip into that state between waking and sleeping.
I agree with Jadugar, at night is the most successful. However, I only Astral Project whenever the Divine Goddess, and the Divine God allows me to.

Bo Hanson

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
For those of you who astral project regularly, what time frame do you tend to have the the most success? For some reason I cannot astral project during the day whatsoever, and I wonder if it's just a me thing.
The best time to Astral Project is earlier in the morning. Rather than practicing astral projection at night, right before you go to sleep, I will start in the early morning hours when I am still feeling drowsy. Some say that it's easier to reach the necessary state of relaxation and heightened awareness around dawn. Because of the REM periods for dreams, I use to wake up earlier in the morning, in awakened state I will do something short (5-10 minutes) then go back to sleep and then try to focus on my awareness. Astral projection requires a state of deep relaxation, so it should be performed in a part of your home where you're completely comfortable. I personally lie on my bed or sofa and
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
and body and I know that in a short time, I will feel the vibrations in my body and be ready to leave my body.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Oddly, I have had some success when riding in a car, provided no one is talking. Something about the road-sound and slight vibration seems to do it for me.

WARNING LABEL FOR THE REALITY IMPAIRED: Do not do this while you are the driver.
Post automatically merged:

Be careful not to trip any fire alarms on the way out of your body. These do NOT "open the door."

Last edited: