• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Awakening or activating clairvoyance and clairaudience

Diluculo_DelFuego

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Even if I quit doing magic these would be nice to have. I have The Mediums Book, Book of Spirit Communications, Kuriakos A Complete Guide to Magic.
These are the only three reliable resources to work with on this. But I'd like to know what must occur in order to activate clairvoyance and clairaudience.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
How long have you stuck to one system of magic?

I ask because you mention things not working or wanting to quit...personally if the spirits don’t want to work with me I guess I’d move on to another system or ask them why

as for what your asking...it’s up to you to choose the method of divination that clicks with you

Diluculo_DelFuego

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
I am sticking to a system ... Mine of my own choosing.
But what must occur to awaken clairvoyance and clairaudience?

Reaction score
Awards
I am sticking to a system ... Mine of my own choosing.
But what must occur to awaken clairvoyance and clairaudience?

Practicing with many forms of Divination until you find the right one for yourself as @Mider2009 says.

Try really Meditating and Working with the Tarot, Runes, Geomancy or something else etc.

Try different Scrying Methods as well... Black Bowl, Black Crystal Ball, Black Mirror, Black Screen, Obsidian Disk or something else etc.

Also spend time with Visualization exercises that utilize Your 5 Senses. Really Visualize being able to Taste, Touch, Smell, See, and Hear on the Astral and Etheric Planes.

Pathworking is also a great way to put these things to use and develop them.

Having said all that it's also worth mentioning that not everyone will be proficient in every type of Magickal Talent.

It's a Great thing to Practice and get better but also you don't want to beat yourself up over it or feel bad if it's not you specialty or even a Strength.

I liken it to Playing a Musical instrument in a way. I can practice and play songs on the Guitar and be 'Good enough' that it works and I can make Music. But also I don't have Perfect Pitch where I can hear what the Exact musical notes are that I'm playing and I'm also not talented enough to be someone like Jimi Hendrix.

That's Okay though.... I'm still making Music anyway.

For what it's worth Clairvoyance and Clairaudience are not my specialty either. I practice so I can be better at it but I don't beat myself up over it either.

I use the Tarot and Obsidian Disk Scrying myself to work on these areas.

I hope that some of this is useful.

auza121

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
what means would you be willing to pursue these abilities? Personally it was accidental and too an extent terrifying.

Diluculo_DelFuego

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Well, it would be helpful to be able to see and converse with my Holy Guardian Angel, let alone angels and Archangels.

Diluculo_DelFuego

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Practicing with many forms of Divination until you find the right one for yourself as @Mider2009 says.

Try really Meditating and Working with the Tarot, Runes, Geomancy or something else etc.

Try different Scrying Methods as well... Black Bowl, Black Crystal Ball, Black Mirror, Black Screen, Obsidian Disk or something else etc.

Also spend time with Visualization exercises that utilize Your 5 Senses. Really Visualize being able to Taste, Touch, Smell, See, and Hear on the Astral and Etheric Planes.

Pathworking is also a great way to put these things to use and develop them.

Having said all that it's also worth mentioning that not everyone will be proficient in every type of Magickal Talent.

It's a Great thing to Practice and get better but also you don't want to beat yourself up over it or feel bad if it's not you specialty or even a Strength.

I liken it to Playing a Musical instrument in a way. I can practice and play songs on the Guitar and be 'Good enough' that it works and I can make Music. But also I don't have Perfect Pitch where I can hear what the Exact musical notes are that I'm playing and I'm also not talented enough to be someone like Jimi Hendrix.

That's Okay though.... I'm still making Music anyway.

For what it's worth Clairvoyance and Clairaudience are not my specialty either. I practice so I can be better at it but I don't beat myself up over it either.

I use the Tarot and Obsidian Disk Scrying myself to work on these areas.

I hope that some of this is useful.

Will try one or more methods tonight. For the past month haven't had any dreams, last night had two with Sachiels seal under my pillow. Don't recall much from either. First one a door in darkness was opened from the side of light, revealing a pure, brilliant white light. The door had no handles. The second one involved a man.
I won't be back for 14-16 hours today after work, but will try a few methods and update my journal.

Reaction score
Awards
Will try one or more methods tonight. For the past month haven't had any dreams, last night had two with Sachiels seal under my pillow. Don't recall much from either. First one a door in darkness was opened from the side of light, revealing a pure, brilliant white light. The door had no handles. The second one involved a man.
I won't be back for 14-16 hours today after work, but will try a few methods and update my journal.

Have you tried taking any supplements to help with Sleep?

I've noticed before in your Journal Entries you have trouble sleeping and staying asleep and dreaming.

As someone who has struggled myself with Insomnia I can offer some suggestions that have helped me get to sleep, stay asleep, and recall Dreams.

I take L-Tryptophan, GABA, and B6 at night in the following Doses right before going to bed

L - Tryptophan 2,000mg (4 X 500mg per pill)

GABA 1,000mg (2 x 500Mg per pill)

B6 - P5P Activated version 25mg's ( 1/2 of a 50mg Tablet)

You can start with the suggestion amounts on the Bottles but you may have to fine tune the doses a bit to find the right amount that works for you.

You only to have to worry about keeping the p5p B6 under 100mg's per day.

Hope this helps because I KNOW how horrible it is to struggle with sleep problems.

Diluculo_DelFuego

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Appreciate you, that id a great point. I would also add Royal Jelly, it adds construction of memory cells or strengthening existing ones I think.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Love this thread. Honestly one of the areas I've been lacking success in for many years now. Thanks for sharing, everyone!

Diluculo_DelFuego

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
This reminds me of a meditation I need to get back to, it was part of anti anxiety mindfulness, five things you see, four things you can hear, three things you can feel, two things you can smell, one thing you can taste -- or -- sense fruits as chakras, use all senses to taste the fruit in order by color of chakra, then activate that chakra color.