• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Banishing Ritual of the Hexagram Guide

Reaction score
Awards
I would say the most inconvenient form is Crowleys form, while the star of David form is far easy to visualize. However, for Sol you need to invoke or banish all six forms of the LRH. Also there is the four forms LRH. That gets complicated for me though I see the point of It.
Post automatically merged:

She is either very knowledgeable or very off on left field.

Vandheer

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I would say the most inconvenient form is Crowleys form, while the star of David form is far easy to visualize. However, for Sol you need to invoke or banish all six forms of the LRH. Also there is the four forms LRH. That gets complicated for me though I see the point of It.

Yeah I detest Crowleys hexagramcas well, so unintuitive. Feels like he tried to swaschbuckle ARARITA and it just doesn't give me the same vibe.

bgshawn499

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards

She's very Knowledgeable, when you say left field I'm assuming you mean a little off?

bgshawn499

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Left hand path.
Oh ok, I figured he would of said LHP if that's what he meant. Believe it or not she's a RHP Witch, she has her own school. She's into High Magic, Tarot, Gnostic Christiananity, past life regression etc.