• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Tutorial] Bare bones method to connecting with Source. [Beginner friendly]

Informative post.
I wrote this out for my buddy. If done correctly you should be able to feel the energy enter your body and go where you direct it. This is my personal ritual.

Protection Bubble:
This is the easiest part, you should visualize this several times a day and it only takes a second.
Imagine you are surrounded by a bubble of your energy, visualize it as pure white and unbreakable. Nothing can pierce through this. (Learn an actual banishing ritual if you need it)

Jacobs Ladder:
The purpose of this exercise is to strengthen your ability to feel energy and to visualize. Do this as a daily practice and you will definitely feel the results in your life, or atleast I did. This connects you with the source of all energy and has the power to remove most negativity and even physical pain if focused correctly. I greatly modified and simplified the Golden Dawns Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram to get this unique exercise. Worth noting that it became an entirely different ritual in this process.

1. Visualize where the source of energy(God) would be, for me I like to imagine it is somewhere amongst the stars in space. Visualize a white glowing mass of energy (think clouds or whatever you feel is best)
2. Visualize a bright beam of white energy shoots off this source, and comes to Earth, watch it go through the sky and pierce through the clouds (I like to visualize that it pierces the clouds and leaves a hole in them)
3. This beam of light is then directed to your house, where it crashes through the ceiling and enters your head.
4. Visualize your head filling up with pure creative energy, the energy of God
5. Direct this energy through your body, guide it down your neck and to each shoulder, then down to each elbow, to each wrist, to the tips of each finger
6. Guide the energy down your spine and down your chest to your hips.
7. From your hips direct it down to each knee, to each ankle, and finally to the tips of each toe.
8. You are now fully connected to God, and if you start meditating now in this state while maintaining the visualization you can enter a trance.
9. Now you should feel the energy circulate throughout your body. Feel it rotate counterclockwise in your body.
10. When you are done, watch the energy dissipate into your own body and become one with you.

For the visualization it can be rather difficult at first, but I liked to imagine it was as if I was glowing a brilliant white, gradually filling up where ever I directed the energy until I was glowing like a lightbulb (metaphorically)

If you cannot see it in your mind, simply knowing (without a doubt) that it is happening will be enough. It seems rather woo woo but I promise it is easy, and for example when I do it I can feel the energy go where ever I tell it to go. I simply say to myself "The energy goes down each shoulder to each elbow, etc,etc"

Energy goes where your attention is.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
It is a profound exercise and all that most humans need for a long time.

Did you miss anchoring the vertical stream of white light in the heart - as a flame? The flaming heart appears in Roman Catholicism but we can all have such a heart - once we have discharged any dark entity sitting on the top of the heart.

Genuine Earth humans usually receive their stream from the nearest star, but those posted to the solar system usually receive their light from other stars - varying according to their origin.

A few get their Light from other universes. It is an interesting area to explore - in order to understand better some of our co-workers

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Here is an early version of my process. It should have emphasized the vertical stream but the rest is useful. Developing heart skills - pushing/pulling - is critical to the inner planes work

"Flame in the Heart:

Put the attention in the heart (centre of the chest - midway up the sternum). Visualise a vertical flame of Spirit in the heart. Notice the height, width and colour of the flame.

Visualise an aura of golden-white light around the flame in the heart. That light emanating from the flame will be used to fill and thereby condition the physical body and the light body (aura).

Now using the heart to push, push golden-white light down the left leg into the foot and out into the Earth. Push the light as a tight clockwise spiral down through the thigh bone and shin bone, out into the Earth.

As this is the first time, take some time with this. The foot often will start to tingle as the cells respond to the Light.

Now draw the light back up from the Earth, now spiraling anticlockwise, through the muscles and flesh. Bring the light up to the left hipjoint and stop there.

With practice the whole of the left leg will be filled with light and have a soft tingle.

Now do the right leg - push with the heart, light clockwise through the bones and anti-clockwise up through the flesh.

Now attention back to the heart and push light downwards as a large clockwise spiral filling the whole of the abdomen.

Back to the heart - expand the light, push it out to fill the chest cavity - from front to back and from side to side.

Back to the heart - push the light into the left shoulder then into the arm - clockwise spiral filling the arm and out through the hand - one way only.

Same with the right shoulder and arm.

Back to the heart - push a spiral of light upwards anticlockwise filling the throat into the brain - carefully filling the brain with light and then push the light out through the skull into the hair.

This exercise ought to take about 20 minutes when first being done. Later, as the exercise accelerates the shedding of denser substance from the body it becomes more sensitive to Light and responds quite quickly. The denser substance contains trauma and karma and predisposes to dark behaviour.

The exercise can be done as often as convenient - but a minimum of twice a day is recommended.

One of the key skills being learned here is the use of the heart chakra - the natural focus of humanity.

The exercise accelerates the integration and refinement of the personality so that it may progessively transmit more Spirit.

Golden-white light has specific qualities particularly useful to humans."

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
A technicality: the term Source needs qualification. There are sources for many positive and adverse energies. Adverse sources often capture the brain processes of humans and others.

It is safer to refer to The Source of All.

If that is too far out, the Masonic address is also useful: The Great Architect of the Universe.

Note that it is a functional label with a location. Function-locational urls are hard to hijack

Nicolas Flamel

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
A technicality: the term Source needs qualification. There are sources for many positive and adverse energies. Adverse sources often capture the brain processes of humans and others.

It is safer to refer to The Source of All.

If that is too far out, the Masonic address is also useful: The Great Architect of the Universe.

Note that it is a functional label with a location. Function-locational urls are hard to hijack
That is my bad. I definitely mean the source of all energy, where all originates from. I explained it to my buddy but not in this thread. Thank you for sharing your ritual as well. The interesting part about this is that there is no right or wrong way to channel source energy, when I was explaining it to my buddy I told him this was a framework and you get better results when you make the ritual personal. I have very good results with the ritual I posted above.

That bit about other universes was certainly interesting as well. My practice will surely evolve over time, but this ritual itself is designed for the absolute beginner. I think for what it is, it works quite well.

Some of the visualization techniques can be rather difficult for the new student. I hope that my buddy over time will develop his own ritual to connect with source.

I should go ahead and note as well, that occasionally instead of looking outward for the source, I look within me to my core. When I preform the ritual that way the light always comes from deep within my chest. I like to connect with both sources of energy and merge them within my body as well.

But this is mainly listed out to get those familiar with the feeling of working with energy than anything else.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
If you cannot see it in your mind, simply knowing (without a doubt) that it is happening will be enough. It seems rather woo woo but I promise it is easy, and for example when I do it I can feel the energy go where ever I tell it to go. I simply say to myself "The energy goes down each shoulder to each elbow, etc,etc"
Thanks for including this. I have aphantasia and can not visualize things, and this is what I do to work around that. Before I tried and found success with this method, I was often frustrated by practices that required visualization, especially LBRP and Middle Pillar.

Overall, cool method, thanks for sharing. Love the twist on/inspiration from the traditional practice. Definitely a worthwhile exercise to try out.

Protection Bubble:
This is the easiest part, you should visualize this several times a day and it only takes a second.
Imagine you are surrounded by a bubble of your energy, visualize it as pure white and unbreakable. Nothing can pierce through this. (Learn an actual banishing ritual if you need it)
This is also great. I do something very similar but for banishing. I will make a thread on it when I get some free time.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Ability to visualize is not required as the Light structure is more or less in place. I use Intent to drive the Light even if my inner faculties are not yet sufficiently developed to see it happening

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Interesting

do you ever try to astral project to the astral realms?

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I raise my consciousness to the relevant plane (and sub-plane) and use my inner senses to relate to the target entity/situation. If the situation is important I am often given a thought to guide my actions.

Sometimes the target entity/situation will exist on the astral.