• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Beingness and Existence

Roma

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
It seems to me that dreams are often from other time paths. Usually I look at the dream as an energy field and move it around across an image of parallel time paths until I find a match.

One morning I had a dream about a bureaucracy with several executives I knew from this life. There was a power shift occurring. When I awoke I tried to put the dream into a time path but could find no match including on this 3D timeline.

Then I got the thought to move the dream field around a sphere, and there it matched to a place in the sphere, just behind me and a bit below.

There was some sort of spherical energy structure - analogous to a 3D form of the Tree of Life - but I had no naming concept.

I tried connecting the Great Architect of the Universe (GAOTU) to the sphere and S/He only took up the front of the sphere and under my feet. The dream however existed in another part of the sphere.

I tried a naming ..... The Sphere of Existence - but the GAOTU filled it all.

I tried again...The Sphere of Beingness. That was better - back to the GAOTU filling the front.

So did that dream come from Beingness rather than from Existence?

Having played around experimentally it seems that Beingness underpins Existence and that given the isomorphic relationship humans have with the Galactic Logos, humans might have ongoing access to Beingness - before Existence occurs.

Do humans have functionality before the universe emerges from Existence?

What should humans be doing within Beingness?

tl:dr Life is deep

Roma

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
This is from Alex Collier:

"... the Andromedans are in awe of our creative energy and why they are so concerned. They have to use technology to create some of their physicality. We don't. They are amazed that when you leave your house everything is still there when you come back. It doesn't disintegrate. .... The intent and the energy it takes to create all the little things that you have on your shelf. They are amazed. They don't have all the little "stuff" that we have."

Does this mean that Earth humans have some access to the source of Existence?

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
I can't say I believe or even entertain the idea that there are non-Earth humans and/or "Andromedans"... but... you do you...

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Dreams can be

1. you visiting the upper worlds
2. dreams are the lowest form of prophecy

just what I’ve learned

Roma

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
even entertain the idea that there are non-Earth humans
Many years ago I decided that I wanted to meet an alien. So a few days later I was in a large shopping center in an area without much foot traffic. About 20 feet away I saw a tall thin young man with extremely white skin and black hair. His eyes were completely white with black pupils.

As he walked towards me I thought : I should take a photo. This was an odd thought as in those days I did not own anything that could take photos.

Anyway I realized that he was quite strange and as he walked towards and past me I deliberately controlled my thoughts so that he could not detect that I had recognized that he was not human.

He passed by about 3 foot from me at which point I could see that his eyes had extremely pale blue irises - very close to white.

Later I projected back into the scene to do some tests and he showed as a hybrid - part artificial, part biological. He did not have what a Christian would call a soul.

These days I meet a lot of visitors to the planet that have incarnated as humans. There are simple tests to identify their origins.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Many years ago I decided that I wanted to meet an alien. So a few days later I was in a large shopping center in an area without much foot traffic. About 20 feet away I saw a tall thin young man with extremely white skin and black hair. His eyes were completely white with black pupils.

As he walked towards me I thought : I should take a photo. This was an odd thought as in those days I did not own anything that could take photos.

Anyway I realized that he was quite strange and as he walked towards and past me I deliberately controlled my thoughts so that he could not detect that I had recognized that he was not human.

He passed by about 3 foot from me at which point I could see that his eyes had extremely pale blue irises - very close to white.

Later I projected back into the scene to do some tests and he showed as a hybrid - part artificial, part biological. He did not have what a Christian would call a soul.

These days I meet a lot of visitors to the planet that have incarnated as humans. There are simple tests to identify their origins.
Sounds like schizophrenia to me...

Roma

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
dreams are the lowest form of prophecy
Many years ago I lived in a spiritual community but some distance away in a house that was rarely visited.

One night I had a dream that 3 community members came to visit and I also saw the house had a another level that I had not previously seen.

The next day 2 of those people actually came to visit the house and said that the 3rd was just behind them in the road, but the 3rd person never arrived.

So the dream was two thirds true.

When I test the dream it is not on this 3D timeline. So there was parallel processing.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Awesome concept Roma, you know based on my experiences. In this Universe everything, and anything is possible. Much Love