• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Binary magick

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
There is an effective branch of magick called binary magick, where you work with 1/0 which means on/off. This needs to energy manipulation experience
and can be used with rituals and magick. In a way you can turn on/off certain aspects of magick itself. This is why binary magick is so very good
for helping to do ceremonies and rituals. It is also a quick way to shut down any energetical transfer.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
mmm you know i know several versions of magick involving 1/0 , mainly yuruba and pc. so what do you mean, do you combine it like that, cause i do sometimes as well, but i started to see 1/0 while looking at my screen, so i had to stop that. now im researching more on yuruba magick and ive noticed that those old ways are safer then im used to. for me it feels like i it creates a more natural flow of online safety. as if the pc and my yuruba-understanding fit together or something.

its in in the vampirism topic otherwise i wouldnt even have thought of mentioning it, cause its quite energetic and the energy feels wise. so a lot of oompf to it. a great bow to yuruba magick and their spirits.🖤

thanks for hte post. :)

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
mmm you know i know several versions of magick involving 1/0 , mainly yuruba and pc. so what do you mean, do you combine it like that, cause i do sometimes as well, but i started to see 1/0 while looking at my screen, so i had to stop that. now im researching more on yuruba magick and ive noticed that those old ways are safer then im used to. for me it feels like i it creates a more natural flow of online safety. as if the pc and my yuruba-understanding fit together or something.

its in in the vampirism topic otherwise i wouldnt even have thought of mentioning it, cause its quite energetic and the energy feels wise. so a lot of oompf to it. a great bow to yuruba magick and their spirits.🖤

thanks for hte post. :)
It is just a matter of Yin/Yang. Passive, Active. 0/1. Other is feminine and the other is masculine. So it's a good framework for magick.