• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Blood Usage in Magick

Bandaboy

Apprentice
Reaction score
What In your own opinion is blood used for in Magickal work?

Reaction score
Awards
It can even bind you or link you to a book. Take for example, the standard bible ribbon found in psalms 78. If you were to blood the ribbon, you've created a link by yourself to that tool.
A bible can be a great tool.

hungry_ghost

Internet Forum NPC
Reaction score
Awards
It can be used to feed spirits and empower fetish items. Blood is Life Force. So blood magick can be pretty powerful if used in the right way.

Reaction score
Awards
Or it may simply lead to a synchronicity like a future reunion, through an early childhood blood brothers pact.

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
What In your own opinion is blood used for in Magickal work?
It is one of the "waters of life" and so used as a way to give living material substance to something.
At one time I used it for a pact that lasted three months. I always cut the back of my left hand in the soft flesh between thumb and index finger with a dagger I consecrated to Azazel - thereby also giving some blood to him every time. But I got fed up with hurting myself.

Bandaboy

Apprentice
Reaction score
It is one of the "waters of life" and so used as a way to give living material substance to something.
At one time I used it for a pact that lasted three months. I always cut the back of my left hand in the soft flesh between thumb and index finger with a dagger I consecrated to Azazel - thereby also giving some blood to him every time. But I got fed up with hurting myself.
I see, this makes much more sense. Since blood has energy in it, that can definitely give substance & expression to something just as it does with us.

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Gods of Vodun require blood.
We had an exhibition of masks in Germany, they broke in to feed the masks.

sohaaa

Visitor
Reaction score
It can even bind you or link you to a book. Take for example, the standard bible ribbon found in psalms 78. If you were to blood the ribbon, you've created a link by yourself to that tool.
A bible can be a great tool.
didnt find anything about a blood binding in psalms 78,may you calrify please?