• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Breath Work, best resource?

Diluculo_DelFuego

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Hi all,

It really starts in Probationer/Neophyte, but at some point you are assessed on your meditations, posture, and breathing.
Kabalah, Magic and the Great Work of Self Transformation has an appendix on breath work advice, Kraigs Modern Magick as well. I'm sure among the hundreds of Crowleys writings also has a resource on it.
It's more a question of breath work in general, but also for eastern vs western methods and for meditation and energy work.

Thanks in advance.

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Hi all,

It really starts in Probationer/Neophyte, but at some point you are assessed on your meditations, posture, and breathing.
Kabalah, Magic and the Great Work of Self Transformation has an appendix on breath work advice, Kraigs Modern Magick as well. I'm sure among the hundreds of Crowleys writings also has a resource on it.
It's more a question of breath work in general, but also for eastern vs western methods and for meditation and energy work.

Thanks in advance.
4 fold breath and fire breath are all I use pretty much.

Diluculo_DelFuego

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Cool. Will continue Fourfold Breath and watch my posture and try both in meditation and non meditation steps.
Will read up on prana and yoga as well.