• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Archive] [Brother MOLOCH 969] Ophiel's "The Power of Speaking 'Things' and 'Conditions' into Existence"

A thread that was copied from the original Wizard Forums.

QueenJazz

Archivist
Archivist
Reaction score
Awards
The Power of Speaking 'Things' and 'Conditions' into Existence
By 'Ophiel'​

Ophiel and the 'Gnostic Institute' present the following instructions on how you can speak the 'THINGS' and 'CONDITIONS' you want into existence and also limit those you don't want. Like all 'Occult Powers' your successful 'USE' of it depends upon your full mastery of these instructions.

Now you have many 'NATURAL POWERS' and this 'POWER OF SPEAKING THINGS AND CONDITIONS INTO EXISTENCE' is one of these natural powers 'YOU ALREADY POSSES?' and the 'THINGS' and 'CONDITIONS' that we are talking about are those 'THINGS' and 'CONDITIONS' that are 'NECESSARY FOR YOUR HAPPINESS.'

'Things' and 'Conditions' are rather closely tied together but it follows naturally that it is easier to bring about conditions than it is to create 'THINGS'. However, 'THINGS' can be brought into your life through 'CONDITIONS'. So keep this distinctions in mind when you need 'Things' to make you happy and you determine to get them through the 'Magic Power of Speaking' i.e. 'INVOKING' (in voicing.) It is a matter of 'Occult Fact' that 'YOU DO CREATE 'THINGS' by 'SPEAKING THEM INTO EXISTENCE' but these things then exist 'ONLY on these 'INNER PLANES'.

THEY ARE THEN BROUGHT INTO (Your possession) EXISTENCE, THROUGH THE PHYSICAL 'CIRCUMSTANCES' THAT YOU CREATE HERE ON THE PHYSICAL PLANE?

Now, at this point, anyone with a little sense is going to ask/say: 'If this getting of 'THINGS' I need for my happiness is as easy as you make it sound, why do I lack anything? Why would anyone lack anything?

Now that I have made my opening remarks and have given you some idea of what it is all about, I will say it all over again in the way that it now exists for most people in the world. BUT WILL NOT SO EXIST FOR YOU AFTER YOU HAVE READ AND MASTERED THESE INSTRUCTIONS.

No person in the world lacks (any) THING(s)!!!

EVERYBODY IN THE WORLD HAS THINGS, BUT IT DOES NOT FOLLOW THAT THESE THINGS ARE WHAT THEY WANT, or that these 'THINGS' are necessary for their happiness. In fact, most of the 'Things' we have now that we don't want and they are positively no good for our happiness and yet 'WE HAVE CREATED ALL THESE 'THINGS' OURSELVES?' Every man and woman in the world has created all their 'THINGS' for and by themselves. Now therefore, it should be obvious that 'THERE IS SOMETHING VERY WRONG WITH MAN AND HIS CREATIONS!'

The solution to the problem is really quiet simple after you gain some understanding of the 'Physical Universe' and its basic set-up. I cannot compress 40 years of 'Occult Study' and 'Work' into this short lesson. So I will give you some illustrations that should enable you to get your mind started on the right and correct manner of creating the 'THINGS AND/OR CIRCUMSTANCES THAT CAN AND WILL MAKE YOU HAPPY.'

Ponder and meditate on the illustrations that I will give you, until you understand them and the principles involved. Remember that an illustration or example is really a concentrated lesson taken from life and there is much more to it than what first meets the eye. When you study it enough you see the principle being taught in the lesson, 'IN ACTIONS'. The 'case' method (i.e. the 'use' of real life examples) is one of the most effective teaching methods there is but it requires that you get yourself involved in the situation described.

Allow yourself to 'FEEL' that you are the person in the example, change places with all the other characters in the example, think of yourself as being there but only as an observer, etc. In other words, look at the example from all points of view - 'inside, outside' etc. The illustration I will use is a rather simple but true story of a man and his dog.

The man had a dog, which he loved very much and they would often go on long walks, which they both enjoyed. However, there were times also when the man went on errands to town and didn't want the dog to go along with him for various reasons. But, when he would start out for town the dog would see him and thinking that the man was going for a walk, the dog would follow. There was always a great deal of difficulty in getting the dog to remain home at these times.

One solution was just to shut the dog up in his kennel but the man hated to do that as it would mean that the dog was shut up for several hours during the hottest part of the day. The problem was solved in an ingenious way, the man made a simple device that would open the door to the kennel about three quarters of an hour after the dog was shut in. The dog would then come out and not being able to figure out where the man had gone would remain quietly at home until the man came back.

My next illustration is not really a case history but it will never the less help you see what is involved. In one sense we have difficulty in finding our illustrations for the simple reason that we are 'USING' material things to illustrate 'INNER PLANE FACTS'. Many of you certainly have used a piece of wood in some kind of a project. Now have you really thought that you were 'USING ONE SIDE OF IT?' it is pretty rare to 'USE' both sides of a board. Generally you 'USE' one side of it and the other side is turned to the wall or fastened to something and is not thought of as being 'USED'. However, it is there and must be there or the 'SIDE OF THE BOARD THAT YOU ARE USING CANNOT BE THERE EITHER?' 'IT COULD NOT EXIST???'

There is nothing in the Physical Universe that does not have 'TWO SIDES' to it. Even 'GOD' has two side!!! (I am not going to give you a list of things for which they are two sides, such a list would be endless.)

Now the two sides are generally what we think of as opposites. Make up list of 100 things that are opposite to each other in order to condition your mind to this awareness. Such things as 'UP' 'DOWN', 'BLACK' 'WHITE', 'SPIRIT' 'MATTER', 'BIG' 'LITTLE' and 'LEFT' 'RIGHT', etc. Read over you list and look back at the illustrations given, there are always two side and it this double-sidedness of all things that 'PREVENTS US?' from 'HAVING' what we really want.

When we 'GET' what we want, we also 'GET' what we don't want, for the 'SIDE' of what we do want is 'FOLLOWED' by its 'OPPOSITE', like the dog following his master. The 'TWO SIDES' then often 'CANCEL EACH OTHER OUT?' Like you expenses using up all your income.

The 'TWO SIDES' are really 'DEPENDENT' on each other and in a very strict sense they could not exist alone without each other, or rather; they could not come into existence with each other. How could you 'USE' a board with only 'ONE' side? How could a board of wood exist with only 'ONE' side? BUT WHEN YOU DO 'USE' ONE SIDE OF THE BOARD YOU 'DO' IT BY FASTENING THE OTHER SIDE DOWN! Just as the man fastened his dog in his kennel 'FOR A TIME?' Essentially, you achieve your result by concentrating on the 'ACTION' you 'WANT' and by binding down the 'ACTION' not wanted.

To repeat: WHEN YOU, BY YOUR INNATE POWERS, CREATE THE THING/CIRCUMSTANCES THAT YOU 'WANT' FOR YOUR HAPPINESS. YOU ALSO CREATE THE OPPOSITE AT THE SAME TIME!!!!! (For God's sake and your sake, study this until you understand it.) In the examples, achieving the desired result was accomplished by 'BINDING THE 'ACTION' NOT WANTED?'

All the old magical operations had this 'BINDING ACTION' in them but the actual instructions for 'BINDING' were left out of books and never written down before as such. This knowledge was really 'SECRET' and passed on only by word of mouth.

NOW THAT YOU KNOW OF THIS OPERATION AND IF YOU TAKE IT INTO ACCOUNT FOR EVERYTHING YOU DO FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE, YOU CAN BECOME A SUCCESS IN EVERYTHING YOU DO. The question that you should be asking now is:

"If the above is true how is it that there are any successful people at all in the world? Can it be that the 'LAW' of 'OPPOSITES' does not operate for some and only operates for some others to their advantage? There are people in the world who seem to get good results with everything they do. Why doesn't it work equally for all people?'

All right, have you ever seen or had contact with a very successful person? I mean someone who is truly a successful person - a successful gambler, a successful businessman, a successful physician or even a successful crook? If you have, you must have noticed that:

THE SUCCESSFUL PERSON NEVER, NEVER, NEVER LETS HIS ATTENTION GET AWAY FROM THE ONE SIDE AND THE ONE SIDE ONLY, OF WHAT HE IS GOING TO DO. HE NEVER CONSIDERS FAILURE AT ALL. HE THINKS ONLY OF SUCCESS, SUCCESS, SUCCESS - THE SUCCESSFUL SIDE OF WHAT HE WANTS AND NEVER THE OTHER SIDE. It is up to 'YOU' to decide WHICH SIDE YOU ARE GOING TO WORK FOR AND LOOK FOR.

I recall now many things that puzzled me in the past, for many years my family was in the medium class hotel business where we dealt with many people who were not very successful in life/living. When I would speak to these people about things in life that were better than what they had, there reaction was one of carping criticism and disparaging remarks of a negative nature about almost every subject that was brought up. Nothing is ever any good to these people.

On the other hand when you speak to successful people, notice how they never talk other than optimistically about all subjects and that their 'ACTIONS' follow their words. This then is the binding principle that holds down the side you do not want.

Now, I do realise that it is very hard to think only of the one side when all your life you and the rest of 'YOUR WORLD?' have done the other. Maybe all of your family and relatives do this other and it is this that is holding you down in your efforts to improve yourself. All you can do is to make up your mind not to discuss anything of a vital nature or of vital interest to you, with them and seek your company among the successful.

Many times in order to have what you really want in life, it is necessary to get away from the old surroundings and seek a new set up for living. Endless stories have been told about people who left their home surroundings to seek fortune in wider fields and 'FOUND IT!' You can be the success you want, if you 'ONLY WORK FOR THAT SUCCESS' and eliminate from your life all the circumstances that tend to bring failure.

'GOOD LUCK! LOTS OF SUCCESS AND HAPPINESS!

© Edward C. Peach.

off_the_edge

Neophyte
Reaction score
This is archived, so bumping this.

Anyone know of the acts of Binding?

Ophiel (the author) never really disclosed it.

Just to reiterate, binding helps negate the negative/giving away of a desire. Everything has two polarities, the coming and the going.
In order not to have both of these forces in equal strengths we negate the going away.
Though, how do we do it?

Some indications like @QueenJazz has given, is to reiterate a positive focused aspect of the desire, and even to brush away the negation similar to washing away bad traits, while doing a desire-ritual.

Anyone have experience on this?
Something that is quite important.