• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Can dreams be stolen or hijacked?

Reaction score
Awards
I had a very odd dream where it was like I was under judgement and court proceedings of the heavenly kind.
It was very odd. But I dont recall anything other than being told what was going to happen regarding things Id done wrong, like karmic instruction.

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
However, it was like I was a mute observer, which is the reason for the question.
I’d a dream once where I was taken into heavenly rabbinical court and the morning after I had a message to a group of lucid dreams I don’t remember writing saying I wasn’t guilty.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I think that if there’re enough believers on this plane, they create an afterlife & that requires a court to decide who goes where.
In certain literature there was something called Hallow Heavens

basically say a group heaven where everyone believes the same thing, if anyone was to break away from the belief they’d be kicked out or “cast out into the over darkness”

in Kabbalah God has a bureaucracy, God who is unknowable and unreachable manifests as the Sefirot, then the Archangels, then there are lower choirs of angels and then the inferences of the planets and chakras etc

(please don’t quote me on this, read Mythic Quaballah by Dion Fortune)

anyway...Jews who have near death experiences say there is a heavenly court (Read Minhat Yehuda, Rabbi Yehuda wrote his encounters with wandering souls who talked about heavenly authorities)

they'd see really scary things, the same is true for every religion though I assume

this court is also known as the lords of Karma

Reaction score
Awards
Or, Saturn?
I'd been pondering shortly before sleep on Bina and why silence is the huge thing with Binah and Saturn, like anyone dare speak and get incinerated on the spot type idea. Maybe that triggered the dream and my subconscious spilled every secret, and conscious picked up on it shortly before waking. The question is .. who was it who was "deciding" and "making it plain"?

Azozs

Visitor
Reaction score
Could be a case of dream walking. It's said that one can learn to dream walk and enter anyone's dream realm, what they can do in it .. well I'm not sure but someone here may enlighten us :).

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I had a very odd dream where it was like I was under judgement and court proceedings of the heavenly kind.
It was very odd. But I dont recall anything other than being told what was going to happen regarding things Id done wrong, like karmic instruction.

The dream energy space still exists. When you are meditating, go back into that dream space and look around. Interact with the surroundings. Ask questions.

Make sure you put out plenty of light from the heart - to ensure a positive welcome

Reaction score
Awards
Tried snd will try again, I tried meditation and meditation with a slight trance state, came out of trance and grounded.
In the stair climbing going into my ability of a trance state, I tried breathing heart flame, letting it get brighter to guide my steps.
Tried recalling the experience, fuzzy, just a synopsis of what happened and little recall of the original words.
Will try and try again.

Reaction score
Awards
How do you re-enter a dreamscape? I thought I had the hang of it. I did have my major arcana cards under my pillow to reforge a link with them, and had an odd dream I could not recall. Int would be helpful to know how to re-enter the dreamspaces.

Reaction score
Awards
Yes, after a week of recovery of weeks being hit with several ailments, including a respiratory issue, Im trying to get a regular schedule re established.

Reaction score
Awards
I’d a dream once where I was taken into heavenly rabbinical court and the morning after I had a message to a group of lucid dreams I don’t remember writing saying I wasn’t guilty.
So, it then begs the question, what heinous act occurred which all of a sudden astrally arrests you and takes you to heavenly court?
I suppose there is comfort in knowing even Rabbis get take to heavenly court, I suppose we all do in the end anyway, but a very small amount of comfort.

This isn't my world, its not made for me, and I didn't make up these rules, including how people sleep and dream.

So I need to meditate to enter the dreamscape, or hopefully remember enough conditions/factos and try to simulate them to re-trigger the dream?

What scares me is that I went into a ritual with a fairly well known archangel, and the agreement to it was I would be taught via dreams.
I have a feeling someone hyped me out of the teachings, why can't people mind their own fudging business in life?

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
So, it then begs the question, what heinous act occurred which all of a sudden astrally arrests you and takes you to heavenly court?
I suppose there is comfort in knowing even Rabbis get take to heavenly court, I suppose we all do in the end anyway, but a very small amount of comfort.

This isn't my world, its not made for me, and I didn't make up these rules, including how people sleep and dream.

So I need to meditate to enter the dreamscape, or hopefully remember enough conditions/factos and try to simulate them to re-trigger the dream?

What scares me is that I went into a ritual with a fairly well known archangel, and the agreement to it was I would be taught via dreams.
I have a feeling someone hyped me out of the teachings, why can't people mind their own fudging business in life?
It’s not a rabbinical court...it’s just a court we are all judged in

again ask the tarot if it was real