• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

categorization of spirts and the otherwise uncommon

auza121

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
Ive been struggling with understanding on the relationship between human consciousness and other consciousnesses we brush up against. Seemingly (at least from my experience) their many forms intelligent life can take. It can be difficult to discern the origins of our relationship with these beings. Some may be seen as Karl jung would put "archetypes of the subconscious" (but even this can be viewed in the hermetic principle that all is mind) But on the other end some are so far from anything human its hard to believe they are a part of the human psyche. It would be very interesting to see what other views are out there on these phenomenons.

Reaction score
Awards
I suppose this is where all beliefs must merge and present themselves to us muggles, in my humble opinion.
We can talk angels, demons and the trinity, go past that and find devas and jinns and djinn, gods and goddesses of hundreds to the sum of thousands of names, indigineousm, non indigenous, loners or mainstream.
Then we can talk space and elements, we obviously then will have elementals, the winds, the earth, the sun and moon and celestial bodies, then entering the possible realm of "Aliens".
Then we have the matrix or Aliens theory where we are are all helpless lumps of flesh enclosed in a liquid glass cage with all sorts of tubes and wires hooked up to them, while our spirits present themselves in human bodies.
Then lets talk phenomenon like the Northern Lights/Aurora.
Forces and forms.
Other lifeforms outside our galaxy or universe.
Other universes created by Black Magicians and White Magicians alike, to some ends.
Possible return of the shimmery ones or the giants.

Reaction score
Awards
I think two great starting sources are Three Books of Occult Philosophy, and The Magus. Sepher Beth is also an interesting read on the travels of the elements and enochian forces.

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
But on the other end some are so far from anything human its hard to believe they are a part of the human psyche. It would be very interesting to see what other views are out there on these phenomenons.
In my experience most living beings have no free choice, therefore they follow routines like soldiers unless they’re predatory: vampires demons dark lords fallen angels etc.

both angels & animals appear to be programmed to me.

Good & evil require the above ability: a good creature chooses to behave kindly v. An evil 1s‘ choice.

everything, including life, has many sides, 1st an objective & then a subjective 1

Merlinscloak

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards

@auza121 " It would be very interesting to see what other views are out there on these phenomenons."​

I am familiar with some of those called other kin and gate guardians, who dwell within the otherworld (same world IMO: but our normal sensers seem to have been damaged with in these bodies), so in my experience: it takes having vicarious experiences within a otherworld avatar to get acquainted with the locals.
The real answer is that most of the ones that I have encountered generally avoid normal people (uninitiated). (because of this type of scenario: "after years of training, a group of followers was reprimanded, "I lead you to the gates of heaven (otherworld entrance) but then when a demon (gate guardian) pops up and says "Boo", you all run away!"-Not a direct quote.

Merlinscloak

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
@Diluculo_DelFuego
"I suppose this is where all beliefs must merge and present themselves to us muggles, in my humble opinion."
I think that you have unfulfilled potential or at least IMO: you have worked your way to rise above the status of muggle. Best of luck.

Last edited:

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
In my experience most living beings have no free choice, therefore they follow routines like soldiers unless they’re predatory: vampires demons dark lords fallen angels etc.

both angels & animals appear to be programmed to me.

Good & evil require the above ability: a good creature chooses to behave kindly v. An evil 1s‘ choice.

everything, including life, has many sides, 1st an objective & then a subjective 1
In minhat Yehuda some lower angels indeed were...like programmed

the moment they were born they flew off to fulfill their purpose, their job was to punish people, one said even if he didn’t want to his arm would beat the perpetrator on its own

they def did have personalities as in they were kind, or thought but idk if they had free will. they even ate, had sex, died, had kids

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
In minhat Yehuda some lower angels indeed were...like programmed

the moment they were born they flew off to fulfill their purpose, their job was to punish people, one said even if he didn’t want to his arm would beat the perpetrator on its own

they def did have personalities as in they were kind, or thought but idk if they had free will. they even ate, had sex, died, had kids
From what I know angels need to fall to get free will & they become kings of the underworld

in my book a criminal I’m not saying anyone should be 1 has more freedom of choice than a Good Samaritan he’s less predictable

freedom of choice creates chaos

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
From what I know angels need to fall to get free will & they become kings of the underworld

in my book a criminal I’m not saying anyone should be 1 has more freedom of choice than a Good Samaritan he’s less predictable

freedom of choice creates chaos
The angels in the underworld are still subordinate to heaven though

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
The angels in the underworld are still subordinate to heaven though
I dunno seems not so it’s just different realms fighting for domination.

if they worked for the guys upstairs then they wouldn’t fight them? Makes sense?

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I dunno seems not so it’s just different realms fighting for domination.

if they worked for the guys upstairs then they wouldn’t fight them? Makes sense?
They do fight but it’s...complicated

they still have to bow to Gods authority

auza121

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
The real answer is that most of the ones that I have encountered generally avoid normal people (uninitiated). (because of this type of scenario: "after years of training, a group of followers was reprimanded, "I lead you to the gates of heaven (otherworld entrance) but then when a demon (gate guardian) pops up and says "Boo", you all run away!"-Not a direct quote.
Always great input man. I feel as though im in a deep sleep and previous existences present themselves. sometimes almost as though the "Otherkin" or previous friends lovers and family ect. are knowledgeable about my current carnation and are weary to show themselves past what my current ape avatar can take.