• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Celebrity crush?

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
If you could have any celebrity (say draw them via magic) who would you choose?

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Whatever guys lol...I’d pull Becky Lynch or Elisabeth Olson maybe

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I never was into crushes or celebrities, but if i were lets say Sean Connery or Omar Sharif.
Im old i know 🙃

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
It's hard to pick a celebrity crush because celebrities are never on my mind for more than a few minutes after seeing them somewhere, no matter how hot they are. So I don't have a celebrity "crush" for any length of time that would justify a crush. However I do sometimes see celebrities and think "she's hot, would bang..." and the last person I had that thought for (I think) is Jordyn Jones.

bbJqPGsl.jpg

My partner and I were recently also fantasizing over Emily Ratajkowski 😂

Maulbeere

Neophyte
Reaction score
I can't be interested in celebs, they all seem so hollow. I'm more likely to go for a book character with substance, like Geralt of Rivea. I mean they're equally fictional so why not?

Scottish_Pride

Meme-y Tree Nymph
Reaction score
Awards
I can't be interested in celebs, they all seem so hollow. I'm more likely to go for a book character with substance, like Geralt of Rivea. I mean they're equally fictional so why not?
I'm honestly the same way. I could never tell you what actors play my favorite movie characters, I enjoy the actual movie and not much else.