• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Celtic Tree Astrology

Reaction score
Awards
Courtesy of an online webpage.
Birch 12/24-1/20 Resilient and radiates inner strength.
Rowan 1/21-2/17 Deep thinking visionaries and radiates influential energy.
Ash 2/18-3/17 Free thinkers, naturally artistic and craves solitude.
Alder 3/18-4/17 Magnetic. confident, and inspire others.
Willow 4/18-5/12 Intuitive, intelligent, and have mystical inner powers.
Hawthorne 5/13-6/9 Complicated, mysterious and energetic.
Oak 6/10-7/7 Resilient and crusaders of the underdog.
Holly 7/8-8/4 Regal, ambitious, and natural winners.
Hazel 8/5-9/1 Organized, intelligent, and smart.
Vine 9/2-9/29 Unpredictable, empathetic, and sophisticated.
Ivy 9/30-10/27 Spiritual, generous, and born survivers.
Reed 10/28-11/24 Truth seekers, curious, and adventurous.
Elder 11/25-12/23 Thrill seekers, freedom lovers and thoughtful.

Ivy leaguer here.

Roma

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
When I lived in the Scottish highlands long ago, I used occasionally find trees with an attached nature spirit that seemed to overlight (extend its aura through) the local landscape.

Those trees tended to be larger than the surrounding trees - perhaps to give a better view or perhaps they were just older.

Often they were beech trees.

One told me its name - Irwin. I was out at midnight on New Year's Eve above Forres and stood next to the tree. It told me it had been fed twice: there had been rain and then the sky cleared and it had been fed by the starlight. It said that the starlight contained the patterns for its unfoldment.

Perhaps the same applies to humans.

Reaction score
Awards
Yes. I believe I have seen and heard nature spirits. I believe everything has a spirit. I also know a magician from the OTO/AA that had mapped constellations and nebulas to Goetic entities. Smart guy. The images fit the entity early drawings exactly.

Reaction score
Awards
Nature also tells me how to find things, my cat had once slipped out of the door, and I spent an hour searching for her. I asked nature to point me to her, and followed the swayings of the trees back to my doorstep where she was waiting.