• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Chakras

blacksmith

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
The seven chakras are located in different parts of the body and have their own distinct properties. In addition to the seven main chakras, hundreds of other chakras have various locations throughout the body. They go up from the spine to the crown of your head. Here is a list of the different locations of each of the seven chakras:

Root Chakra (Muladhara): The Muladhara chakra sits at the base of the spine, in the spinal area.

Sacral Chakra (Swadhisthana): The second chakra is two inches below the navel in the lower abdomen.

Solar Plexus Chakra (Manipura): The location of the third chakra is in the upper abdomen around the stomach area.

Heart Chakra (Anahata): The Anahata chakra is in the center of the chest, just above the heart.

Throat Chakra (Vishuddha): The location of the Vishuddha is in the throat.

Third Eye Chakra (Ajna): The third eye chakra is in the forehead, between the eyes. It is also called the Eyebrow Chakra.

Crown Chakra (Sahasrara): The final chakra is at the top of the head.

Alignment forms:

1. Meditation
Various types of meditation can be used to open the chakras and clear blockages that impede the free flow of energy. Most use visualization techniques combined with chromotherapy.

visualize a sphere of energy in the color of the chakra you want to balance. “For example, for the solar plexus, mentalize a sphere of yellow light in the region just above the navel. You can still place your hands over the chakra and imagine that an energy of its color is passing through, bringing harmony and balance.”

2. Mindfulness, or full attention
Mindfulness, like other meditation methods, calms the mind and balances the emotions. Its differential lies in self-knowledge, provoked by mindfulness.

More than a simple mental training, Mindfulness is also a lifestyle, which teaches the practitioner to live in the present moment, without anxieties and worries about the past or future. "When the mind and emotions harmonize, automatically, our chakras also come into balance", .

3. Mantras
Another balancing tactic is to vocalize the Bíja Mantras, which are the seed sounds of each chakra. According to Schultz, “these Mantras work through resonance, each sound corresponding to the frequency of one of the 7 chakras, like a radio frequency. So, by vocalizing the mantras, you can balance your chakras.”

The seed sound of each chakra is:

base chakra: LAM.
sacral chakra: VAM.
solar plexus chakra: RAM.
heart chakra: YAM.
throat chakra: HAM.
brow chakra and crown chakra: OM.

4. Yoga and Tai Chi Chuan
The practice of physical activities in general is important for the health and balance of the body, however, Yoga and Tai Chi Chuan differ from traditional exercises, as they focus on precise movements and allow the body to transition from one position to another. other.

In this way, both practices use the breath to relax the mind, while coordinating muscles, joints and the mind so that they are aligned with the good energy flowing through the body, allowing its circulation without blockages.

If the practice is outdoors, even better: direct contact with nature contributes a lot to a more refined balance of the chakras.

5. Positive Affirmations
You may have heard someone say that words have power, and it's true. Our thoughts and intentions, when expressed verbally, create our reality and can promote positive results if repeated regularly.

Here are some examples of affirmations that can balance and strengthen your energy points:

“I am deeply connected to my body”;
“I forgive my past and open myself to the opportunities of the present”;
“I am strong and courageous”;
“I am the protagonist of my own life”;
“I am grateful for the kindness and love in my life”;
“I live in the present moment”.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
The chakra energy structures usually have deva intelligences. It is important to establish right relationships with them

If a chakra loses its deva intelligence its operation is greatly reduced - being dependent on the remaining elemental intelligence of the energy. This often occurs in more severe autism.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
The chakra intelligences can move energy and relate to other intelligences.

For example it is possible to train the sacral chakra intelligence to drive a vehicle without any mental input for long distances. I used to drive a delivery van and would often have no memory of a particular stretch of highway.

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
The chakra intelligences can move energy and relate to other intelligences.

For example it is possible to train the sacral chakra intelligence to drive a vehicle without any mental input for long distances. I used to drive a delivery van and would often have no memory of a particular stretch of highway.
Is there a way to bind the Chakras to the intelligence in question? I opened my 3rd eye and found that it was a slave device for some wicked species. So was wondering if it could be done so that you bind it to the Deva intelligence to get the true chakras working. As it was somekind of Divinities gift to India the entire Chakra intelligence. A bit like in western occultism you invoke the Arch Angels.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Chakra entities are focused on their own plane and 7 subplanes. The human needs to establish control of the substance of those subplanes before there is full control over the chakra entities.

For example, until the human can control the mental subplanes it cannot control thoughts that appear in its mind nor the lesser and greater devas that facilitate human mental processes

There are many entities that can feed off traumatised chakra entities. For example it is common to have a hook in the human forehead to anchor the energy line from a controlling entity. Have a look.

And humans subject to sexual trauma in past lives usually repeat that experience, only partly because they receive chakra entities of similar quality to those left behind in the previous life

Chakra entities are usually supplied some months before birth, but trauma or unsuitable physical bodies may result in their departure - leaving only the elemental intelligences. That is common in severe autism.

There is much work for the human wishing to manage and refine its chakra entities.

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Ok thank you, this was very enlightening. Got a rape trauma myself in this life and in previous lifetime. When I opened the 3rd eye I just went into mental insanity, but got better after I realized how to close it. It might be a bit towards 'like attracts alike'. Even had a full blown kundalini awakening experience just because of these severe traumas and am inside the kundalini process now and noticed that it is actually of shamanic qualities. But things have gotten alot better now but still got weird blocks in the lower spheres. Fighting a full scale war here on many dimensions and apparently I am(We are) winning which is great. But it's been pretty intense. It's not necessarily a war between Angels and Demons even though they had their own War which was just a game. This war was more insane and much more traumatizing, might write a book about it at a later point.

Thanks for your input :) God bless!

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
still got weird blocks in the lower spheres

I know a woman with sexual trauma including from the Holy Inquisition. She had an elemental in her birth canal with very sharp teeth to defend her against adverse males.

When I showed her the elemental initially I advised that it be left in place. A little later she obtained control of all the emotional subplanes and thereby was more resistant to adverse males. She decided to remove the elemental and did that immediately.

So there may be preconditions before it is wise to remove blocks

Bandaboy

Apprentice
Reaction score
I consider chakra intelligent to relate with the various forms of consciousness:

1. Root: Elemental consciousness (that of water, air, minerals fire)

2. Sacral: Plant consciousness

3. Naval: Animal consciousness

4. Heart: Human consciousness

5. Throat: Spirit Consciousness

6. Forehead: Realm Consciousness (or cosmic)

7. Whatever!

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I sweet talk my Chakras. I feel that the Chakras are Spiritual Beings Guiding us through. What you think?

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Chakras all are formed from elemental substance/intelligence. Most chakras are provided their higher functions by nature spirits (lesser devas), while higher chakras have greater devas operating them

In cases of severe trauma the devas may depart leaving only primitive functionality

The devas can be healed and refined through proper (clean) attention and love by the host human

Bandaboy

Apprentice
Reaction score
I do think that the vast majority of the spiritual community (myself included) has been conditioned into believing in chakras. Now, it's an issue of faith when we believe they are there where they say they are.

The yogic society (especially the kriya yogis, was one before, still do a couple practices though) attach them to something religious. They put deities into these things which I don't believe exist, and they say there's a snake in the bottom of the spine taking a nap somewhere which I don't believe either. On the other hand we have Wim Hof and some of those who practice his method simply say that it's no big deal when you see these chakras and there's nothing spiritual about it. I think more and thorough investigation is needed on this matter.

My question is, how does one use chakras for magickal work?

Reaction score
Awards
I do think that the vast majority of the spiritual community (myself included) has been conditioned into believing in chakras. Now, it's an issue of faith when we believe they are there where they say they are.

The yogic society (especially the kriya yogis, was one before, still do a couple practices though) attach them to something religious. They put deities into these things which I don't believe exist, and they say there's a snake in the bottom of the spine taking a nap somewhere which I don't believe either. On the other hand we have Wim Hof and some of those who practice his method simply say that it's no big deal when you see these chakras and there's nothing spiritual about it. I think more and thorough investigation is needed on this matter.

It all seems to be based on the serpent force or Kundalini (energy flow).
To use chakras in Magick, one goes into trance, opens chakras or sephiroth connections, and proceeds from there. It seems that in ritual closing, one would shut them down in a particular manner.
Black mages can rip the chakras out of someone.
The different chakras could aid in energy for a particular operation, say heart for relationship workings.

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
I believe (my opinion..) chakras are more popular with LHP-oriented people. Because the connection with Kundalini / sex / serpents and a rising of the energy flow (thus symbolism of netherworld and - why not - the devil)
As opposed to sephiroth and the energy coming down from God.

As for destroying your chakras.. I really wonder what the point would be. Someone told me they were going to have their chakras removed by a friend because it would hasten their ascent. Kinda doubt it and I wonder if a black mage would rip out your chakras to help your spiritual progression.

I acknowledge energy centers in my body but don't really subscribe to the chakra system.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards

Perhaps, you are right, I see different types of Lights whenever I'm visualizing the Chakras, if they are where they say they are located. But, what I know, is that your whole Soul is powerful, and does not need to have Chakra activation. The Soul is your life force. But then again, I can't know for sure, there is so many things that The Universe does, that make you think, and question.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
your whole Soul is powerful, and does not need to have Chakra activation
Assuming you refer to the Neschama soul (higher mental body) then that body has an overlighting intelligence (guardian/solar angel). So the solar angel, in suitable conditions can use the Neschama to provide energy/direction to lower souls (lower mental, emotional and physical). The lower souls have their own intelligences that anchor as chakras.

If the chakra souls are traumatised they will not function properly. In some cases the lower soul/chakra intelligences just quit

Then the higher soul has little it can do with the human personality as there are no intelligences suitable to step down the frequencies to the planes on which the personality operates

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Assuming you refer to the Neschama soul (higher mental body) then that body has an overlighting intelligence (guardian/solar angel). So the solar angel, in suitable conditions can use the Neschama to provide energy/direction to lower souls (lower mental, emotional and physical). The lower souls have their own intelligences that anchor as chakras.

If the chakra souls are traumatised they will not function properly. In some cases the lower soul/chakra intelligences just quit

Then the higher soul has little it can do with the human personality as there are no intelligences suitable to step down the frequencies to the planes on which the personality operates
I am saying the Soul as a whole, but I cannot be to quickly to denounce the Chakras. As I stated before, after I sweet talk the Chakras, I feel Lighter, and in balance.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I am saying the Soul as a whole
As you will be aware both the Egyptian and Kabbalistic systems record 5 souls. Perhaps the primary struggle of the human is to integrate those 5 souls and thus be able to operate freely on those 5 planes.

From that you may deduce that there are yet higher souls, but the term "soul" is not commonly used for those as the practitioner is not really human at that stage

Bandaboy

Apprentice
Reaction score
Perhaps, you are right, I see different types of Lights whenever I'm visualizing the Chakras, if they are where they say they are located. But, what I know, is that your whole Soul is powerful, and does not need to have Chakra activation. The Soul is your life force. But then again, I can't know for sure, there is so many things that The Universe does, that make you think, and question.
For example, in modern systems such as the new age, the chakras are identified as being coloured from bottom chakra to top chakra as ROYGBIV. But in the satchakra nirupana, the colours are totally different, in fact, the entire contemporary chakra system is different from the satchakra nirupana, assuming that that is where chakra information may have been drawn from.

The satchakra nirupana appears more like a skrying practice, where the meditator skrys on symbolisms related to a specific elemental realm. This definitely give an occult vibe to chakra practices as opposed to the widespread idea of self-enlightenment.