• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Coconut House Cleansing

If you ever feel like your house or place of business is dealing with any unwanted energies or spirits, get rid of that shit ASAP! It's not hard, and the materials run around $15 combined. The Florida Water and Cascrilla last a long time. If need be, order online.

Materials:
• Whole coconut. Shake to make sure it has liquid inside.
• Florida Water
• Cascarilla (Eggshell Powder)
• Cleansing Incense (a blend you make yourself or a pre-made works)
• Cleansing bath (challenge yourself and find a recipe or create a blend that works)
• A long metal stick (wooden stick works if careful)
• Lighter
• A location for disposal. A river, swamp, forest, abandoned house, industrial area, secluded road. Make sure this is a location you will NEVER visit again.
• Black bag

Please note that this operation involves fire. Sometimes slightly uncontrollable because of the nature of alcohol. Be careful handling the fire. Not I, nor this website is responsible for any incidents that may occur as a result of this process.

Preparing the coconut:

1. Find a SAFE, OUTSIDE, and VENTILATED place (like backyard).
2. Invoke your spirit guides and protectors.
3. Pour a gracious amount of Florida Water all around the coconut. Ask that the Florida Water rids the coconut of any unwanted/malefic energies. Explain that you will be setting the coconut on fire for the purpose of removing absolutely every energy that it has picked up. You want a clean slate.
4. Light that shit on fire.
5. Roll it around the fire with the stick to make sure it’s evenly burned. The hairs on the coconut should burn away.
6. Once it’s cooled down a bit after a minute or so. Pick it up with your hands and get the cascarilla if you have it.
7. Cover the coconut in cascarilla as you ask that the coconut be reinforced with the pure energies of the cosmos. Envision the eggshell powder creating a protective coating around the skin of the coconut. It will help contain whatever unwanted energies are captured inside.
8. Take the coconut inside and prepare, then light your incense.
9. Very loudly and with a tone of assertion, state that your are about to cleanse your house of any spirits or energies that are not welcome and there to help. Invoke your protector spirits again. State that the purpose of the coconut is collect bad energies. And that the incense is there to repel.
10. Place coconut on the floor. Remove your shoes.
11. Roll the coconut around the ENTIRE house using your feet. Every room, crevice, corner, everything. If need be (although this should be prevented if possible), pick up the coconut and roll/rub it on items that may be affected. As you do so, continuously state your intent. You’re not causing harm, you’re not trapping anything. You’re simply moving energies/spirits from one place to another.
12. Once completed, place the coconut in the bag and in the trunk of your car. Go to the selected disposal location.
13. Find a hard, sharp surface if possible. Trees, rocks, even asphalt works.
14. Hold the coconut in both hands raised up. Present it as a vessel of harmful, unwanted energies contained that shall be released in said location. Wish those energies/spirits well and that they find peace.
15. Grab the coconut in your dominate hand and throw it with every bit of force against the hard surface you chose so that it breaks. As you do so, envision all the bad shit released into a new place where hopefully it can evolve and find a purpose. Be careful here, I’ve thrown out my shoulder doing this :)
16. Leave. Don’t look back. Never return.
17. Take a cleansing bath.
18. Maybe play some uplifting music, watch a comedy. Bring good vibes.

Some teachings here:
  • Coconuts are a great vessel for contain spirits and energies.
  • Florida water cleanses everything it touches. More so if fire is introduced.
  • Eggshell powder is an excellent barrier.
  • Learning how to find/make recipes for cleansing incense and baths. You gotta learn!
  • NEVER ride with dirty items in the seating part of the car.
  • Invoke, invoke, invoke. You can never get too much help from your guides and protectors.

ryen

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
EDIT: For materials -> BBQ/candle lighter. The long ones. Or matches.

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
This is great.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
I had to google what "Florida Water" was! It almost sounded like Almond Water from the "Backrooms" fictional universe.

For anyone else wondering:
Florida Water is an American version of
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
, or Cologne Water. It has the same citrus basis as Cologne Water, but shifts the emphasis to
(rather than the
and
of the original Cologne Water), and adds spicy notes including
and
The name refers to the fabled
which was said to be located in
, as well as the "flowery" nature of the scent.
From wikipedia.

Turns out, I actually have a bottle of "florida water" that was gifted to me at my birth. I actually still have about 70% of the bottle, and have been meaning to use it for some magickal/ritual purpose at some point.

Interesting.