• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Collaborative Transcription

Incognitus

Lead Transcriber
Awards
Site was accidentally down for a day. Rebooted that server and forgot to start the rails server. I'll have to script that to run on boot. Need to get back to doing some transcribing.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Awards
Site was accidentally down for a day. Rebooted that server and forgot to start the rails server. I'll have to script that to run on boot. Need to get back to doing some transcribing.
Hell yeah, good job this happened cause it put the project back on my radar!

Awards
I will help. I've been busy working on myself since my first interesting helping, i.e. life happened. Will set aside time to help.

Irish Bard

Apprentice
Awards
I'm far from being some bastion of great knowledge, but I'm highly skilled in photoshop so I can help out with some of the enhancement work.

Yazata

Acolyte
Benefactor
Awards
Is the site still down or did you block my account 🤔😅
The link is unavailable and the main site doesn't recognize my username? Tried a cup of times throughout the weeks

Incognitus

Lead Transcriber
Awards
Is the site still down or did you block my account 🤔😅
The link is unavailable and the main site doesn't recognize my username? Tried a cup of times throughout the weeks
Oh crap. Sorry about that. I neglected to add the cron job to start the rails server and I had rebooted the server.

I added it this time, I swear:

crontab -l
@reboot RAILS_ENV=development rails server -b 209.23.127.235 -d

:)

I've been so busy lately with work I haven't had time to do any transcription myself, but I have a week vacation starting this Friday so I'm going to put some time in.