• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Conjuration - Building the Relationship

Belac

Visitor
Reaction score
I've been studying the Heptameron for conjuration and did my first rite last week to some success.

My understanding is that in getting spirit of the air to communicate with you; more than simply passively showing up - you need the relationship built.

For example, doing daily conjurations of the supporting angels will help gain a quicker angel conjuration which begins the ritual.

I'm wondering if anyone has actual experience with this system and can provide input. I've started invoking the 4 Kings each day and wonder if doing rituals or devotional work with lucifer will give me a "reputation" for lack of better term, where spirits of the air will be more inclined to work with me. I wonder the same about doing demonological practice for a particular spirit would enhance it's reaction to me as well.

I will of course continue with the heptameron and see what that in itself provides with continued effort.

Please give me your thoughts and let me know how this relates to your conjuration process. I'm hoping for field tested input.

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
Example, i have done 4 evocations with Bune in the woods so in that way i have built a relationship that i can perform the ritual in my room instead of doing it in the woods.

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
Like Stephen Skinner said something with "you have to tame the horse first before petting it", i think this is good methaporically speaking.