• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Connecting with Lucifer easily

Reaction score
Awards
For me I've experienced enough of Lucifer's presence that, for me anyway it's clear who I'm interacting with. Now having said that I am aware not everyone agrees in the concept of Archangel Heylel being Lucifer. For me I'm satisfied it's true. Not telling others what to believe however. I do appreciate your question though, it is a well thought out one.

Roma

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
How do you test that the spirit answers you called?

First I test the spirit for:
  • plane of operation
  • quality of intent
  • light-dark balance
  • kingdom

If it passes those I will usually test for origin: stars, planets, sponsors

If its origin/sponsorship is clean, I will enter into conversation

The method of testing is usually pairwise comparison - matching/connecting the entity to known energies/intelligences

Subsidiary tests include smell, color, sound, feel

Mostly spirits approach me when I am out and about.

If I want to connect with some of the higher spirits it is necessary to access an appropriate plane. Otherwise fakes will turn up

Silsebyl

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
so you test actually by checking things you perceive through your inner senses? That's what we all do, right? Everyone is doing it in his own magical experienced world.

matching/connecting the entity to known energies/intelligences

I like the concept. I think this works fine. :cool: Yet sometimes I meet quite strange spirits, which I wouldn't reject just because I can't find a known pattern for them.

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Reminds me of the Paris Workings of Crowley. At that time he still was on the path of John Dee. Trusted nothing, tested everything. He was afraid of getting deceived.
Right there in his suite he fell in love with his medium. He lost control. It was right then when for the first time in his life he started to experience real magic.

Reaction score
Awards
How do you test that the spirit answers you called?
Usually I'm introduced to a new a spirit through one of my.patrons. I spend time understanding it, it's energy signal, call signs, typical manifestions. Once I've got a handle on it I'm not going to be fooled by an imposter. I didn't begin doing this yesterday man.

Besides if we can't trust Tristan Whitespire who can we trust 😉

Roma

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
I'm not going to be fooled by an imposter

You are better than I am. I have been fooled.

It happens if I strongly want a particular answer/outcome or if I am being lazy about being on a sufficient plane for the intended connection/union

Fortunately I have a sponsor that minds my back and encourages multiple testing and peer review

Reaction score
Awards
I don't claim to be stronger or more experienced than you brother for the record. Who am I really? I still have a loooong way to go yet 🤫. My confidence is in my patron of 22 years the Great Prince Orobas. He detests and destroys parasites, tricksters and imposters.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Btw the tiger eye stones are excellent for revealing liars and fraudsters spiritual and otherwise. The onyx is great protection as well. I made this necklace.

Diluculo_DelFuego

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Personally, I would love to have art talent that you've displayed through your paintings.and jewelry and temple.
I have some talent, I guess it's just practice practice .. and yep stay in your lane of spirits or magic you work with..

Reaction score
Awards
I wasn't really mad at Roma bro I was just playing. Yeah he was borderline dick ish but I don't care if my work pleases him. Different strokes for different folks.