• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Consecrating

chronosmagia

Neophyte
Reaction score
Hello.
I have this angel tarot deck by Travis McHenry, the 72 angels of the Shem HaMephorash, which have the angel's seals and sigils on them.
(Really great deck to check out if you haven't heard of it)
I wanted to consecrate this deck to use the 4 arch-angel cards for the LBRP, but I've never consecrated anything before, I'm relatively new to this stuff.
How would I go about doing this? I remember hearing something about incense..? Is there one universal way to consecrate?
Anyways, if anyone has a descriptive method to share that would be great,
Thank you.

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Maybe you could call each Angel individually with its Psalm and ask them to connect with / bless their own card.

Or, a shorter and simpler method: cleanse the deck with water and incense smoke, then hold it in your hands or have it on an altar and visualize a beam of white light coming down into it as you call on God and adlib a blessing / a request that this deck gives you honest and helpful insights.