• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Covid Vaccine Apocalypse

Status
Not open for further replies.

EternalLife87

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
That Covid vaccine was a biological nano-weapon that was designed to kill people. There really is a 3,000 year old blood-drinking Satanic pedophile death cult that really controls the world. That Covid vaccine causes bloodclots in people that they've never seen before. These weird long fibrous clots that are really nano-bots multiplying. It's like that fucken 2000's computer game the first Deux Ex come to life. Welcome to the fucken Matrix Red Pill Neo...

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Post automatically merged:

That Covid vaccine also has nano-bots with RFID antennas on it. I hate to say it like that but it looks like ya'll just took the Mark of the Beast too.

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
Druid John Michael Greer has been hosting Open Posts where sensible people can chat about Covid and the not-really-vaccines for 92 weeks now:

Karl Denninger over at the Market-Ticker website has been posting his own brand of no-nonsense & no-tinfoil-just-the-facts information on Covid and the not-really-vaccines for a few years now too:

All I see in your post is the same kind of idiocy found in comments under Odysee videos where select individuals take over with claims of "flat earth" and "viruses don't exist."

Fact: People around the world are dying suddenly from the injections made of lipid nano particles and synthetic genetic materials.

Debatable: It was "designed" to kill people? There are a lot of true believers when it comes to this kind of technology, just like there are a lot of true believers when it comes to Communism. Communism obviously failed because former Communist states didn't Communist hard enough. mRNA tech was failing before Trump's Warp Speed, but my guess is that 'they' hoped to work out the kinks by a mass experiment. To be sure 'they' didn't care if people died, but it wasn't "designed" to kill, in my humble opinion.

Mark of the Beast: I would probably use this one myself when talking to locals, even though I don't believe we're seeing a fulfillment of prophesy. I know most people in my area are nominally Christian, and I'd probably enjoy seeing some of them squirm at the thought that they gave into the Devil. Knowing how the Jews faked prophesies in the Old Testament, I don't put any faith in the New Testament prophesies either.

Death Cult Controls the World: Better watch your back... bwaaaahahahahahaha!!!!

EternalLife87

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Druid John Michael Greer has been hosting Open Posts where sensible people can chat about Covid and the not-really-vaccines for 92 weeks now:

Karl Denninger over at the Market-Ticker website has been posting his own brand of no-nonsense & no-tinfoil-just-the-facts information on Covid and the not-really-vaccines for a few years now too:

All I see in your post is the same kind of idiocy found in comments under Odysee videos where select individuals take over with claims of "flat earth" and "viruses don't exist."

Fact: People around the world are dying suddenly from the injections made of lipid nano particles and synthetic genetic materials.

Debatable: It was "designed" to kill people? There are a lot of true believers when it comes to this kind of technology, just like there are a lot of true believers when it comes to Communism. Communism obviously failed because former Communist states didn't Communist hard enough. mRNA tech was failing before Trump's Warp Speed, but my guess is that 'they' hoped to work out the kinks by a mass experiment. To be sure 'they' didn't care if people died, but it wasn't "designed" to kill, in my humble opinion.

Mark of the Beast: I would probably use this one myself when talking to locals, even though I don't believe we're seeing a fulfillment of prophesy. I know most people in my area are nominally Christian, and I'd probably enjoy seeing some of them squirm at the thought that they gave into the Devil. Knowing how the Jews faked prophesies in the Old Testament, I don't put any faith in the New Testament prophesies either.

Death Cult Controls the World: Better watch your back... bwaaaahahahahahaha!!!!
There's no idiocy. It looks like that among other things those Covid vaccines contain self-assembling nano structures and circuits. They also contain Graphene. Coroners in morgues are finding these weird fibrous blood clots in dead people that they've never seen before and some are even up to 2 feet long. Some say that those long fibrous blood clots are the nano-bots multiplying. If you watch that film Died Suddenly which I've linked above you can see the jars with those blood clots for yourself. It was designed to kill people as part of a depopulation agenda.

I've known about all of this crazy spiritual and conspiracy stuff for real since what happened in 2010. And there really is an adrenochrome drinking dark-occultist Satanic/Luciferian death cult that has really ruled the world since the times of Egypt and Babylon.

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
Yes, I have read about those structures being found in blood vessels by coroners. I'm not a doctor, but Nattokinase reportedly breaks down waste protein products. It's an enzyme found in fermented soybeans, specifically with a certain kind of heat tolerant bacteria. The Japanese call this food Natto. While there is no single food that is guaranteed to improve health, the Frontline Covid Care Coalition (FLCCC) makes many suggestions people can choose to use (as opposed to being mandated to use as in the case of a certain experimental medical product) for symptoms of Covid or adverse effects of the not-a-vax. There is no such thing as unqualified trust, but the fact that Wikipedia criticizes the FLCCC raises their standing in my humble opinion.

I personally had Covid in early 2021 and lost my sense of smell for literally most of that year. Other than that, it felt like a mild flu. I've definitely felt sicker on many other occasions throughout my life. I also dealt with a lingering tiredness, but it's hard to say if that was "long Covid" or just age and lifestyle. I most certainly did NOT get the jab, which caused much consternation to my dear, media-believing mother. Nothing I could say kept her from getting jabbed and boosted. Up to this time I cannot say she has shown any negative effects, but suddenly is suddenly whether one is 30 or 80, and she's almost 80.

You know, if you bothered to make an introduction and have some nice conversations, people might take you more seriously. We have enough nuts around here to make a fruitcake already. BUT we have some great people who contribute immensely too! I'm all for having conversations, even uncomfortable ones. I saw that Zeitgeist documentary back in 2007 or 2008. I'm quite familiar with the Peak Oil theory and Limits to Growth. I sometimes watch videos by the Corbett Report, among others. The thing is, I have a filter, a pretty strong bullshit filter that comes from being raised in a "doomsday cult" known commonly as Jehovah's Witnesses. After getting out of that, I went through my atheist phase. So much of modern Western culture is built on lies that it's become quite disheartening. I hope to cycle back around to a better way of seeing life through knowledge of the occult and magic.

I'm going to leave you with this
I read yesterday over at John Michael Greer's Ecosophia blog:

Does this “I-it” dichotomy explain the clearly evident efforts of our “betters” to control everything we do and even (by some accounts) a desire to eliminate us altogether? Talk about cutting off the branch you’re sitting on! I rather think it does. I am assured, at times, by living beings of a non-physical nature that, despite our rulers’ pretensions to power, they don’t have nearly enough to actually accomplish their reported nefarious schemes and goals. So the “conspiracy theorists” of various sorts could relax, I think, and see to their own situation and not worry so much about the Rothschilds, et al., or the Khazarian Mafia of myth and legend. There’s a lot of hubris available to anyone who wants to participate in it, and it’s not just to be found among those who think they govern us. It seems that also among the unofficial thinking classes one can find all-pervasive madness.​

WisdomAddict

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
The old story of battle of
Light vs Dark
It always has been and always will be
I guess...
But Their doom's day program are already uninstalled and gone....
I saw this as an mass sacrifce ritual on a planet level and it's inhabitants to sacrifice numbers of souls for their dept or deal with who knows what entities or agendas?

my opinion....

I have to also add that I never was felt such phenomenon as demonic influence or possession so clearly as the days of theyr covid show, that I lost sense of smell and also empathy and feelinga toward human beings , It was a day like I felt a heavy other wrodly harness on my breast area and I could barely breath,
Maybe they enovoke such entities or deal with them or use them as their soul or human sacrifice In exchange of world control, money or anything that they did not want anybody to know,

Last edited:

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
That Covid vaccine was a biological nano-weapon that was designed to kill people. There really is a 3,000 year old blood-drinking Satanic pedophile death cult that really controls the world. That Covid vaccine causes bloodclots in people that they've never seen before. These weird long fibrous clots that are really nano-bots multiplying. It's like that fucken 2000's computer game the first Deux Ex come to life. Welcome to the fucken Matrix Red Pill Neo...

That Covid vaccine also has nano-bots with RFID antennas on it. I hate to say it like that but it looks like ya'll just took the Mark of the Beast too.
You better watch out for the little men in your drywall too! Quick you better get them out!

stalkinghyena

Labore et Constantia
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
I'm a little confused. Actually more curious as to why EternalLife87 has the same profile pic/avatar as Dre_87, who, if I recall correctly, "rocked the forum" before being martyred. Also, that 2010 is such an important year for both - are there Messengers in Disguise amongst the users?

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I'm curious as to whether it might not be possible to have screwed-up vaccines and blood clots without a Satanic pedophile blood-drinking cult back of it all. Not that I hold any brief for the latter. It's just that the pig-stupidity of greedy people is sometimes the pig-stupidity of greedy people and Jewish-Illuminati-Lesbian-MAGA-Zombies have zilch zero and null to do with it all.

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
I read The Market Ticker blog by Karl Denninger and John Michael Greer's Ecosophia blog on Dreamwidth.

Karl has been going on for years now about Covid. He's been exposing what he sees as rampant corruption throughout the government for far longer. He is a "just the facts" kind of guy and considers himself very anti "conspiracy theory." He has list of things that will get people insta-banned from his comment section, including anything he considers "tin" [foil hat]. Better have your facts lined up before challenging what he writes, that's for sure. His view on Covid: He got a nasty case of Delta; he never took a vaccine; he still has antibodies that protect him from re-infection, therefore natural immunity IS the best immunity to have; that the vaccines for Covid are a fraud; everything about the vaccines and failures to protect patients from malpractice during the pandemic is due to greed. It's all about the money. Money has corrupted the systems that were put into place to protect us from abuses of power that history has proven exist and always come back again and again.

Greer is now hosting week #113 of his Open Post on Covid. He has 4 simple rules:

1. If you plan on parroting the party line of the medical industry and its paid shills, please go away.
2. If you plan on insisting that the current situation is the result of a deliberate plot by some villainous group of people or other, please go away.
3. If you plan on using rent-a-troll derailing or disruption tactics, please go away.
4. If you don't believe in treating people with common courtesy, please go away.

Denninger is a businessman and sees the world through the lens of money. Greer is a well known occult author and Druid, and sees the world through the lens of the occult. There are very reasonable people pushing back against the official narratives. The fact that certain powerful corporations are hiding facts doesn't mean that those facts aren't in fact true. And that's a fact!

Dying-suddenly.jpg

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I read The Market Ticker blog by Karl Denninger and John Michael Greer's Ecosophia blog on Dreamwidth.

Karl has been going on for years now about Covid. He's been exposing what he sees as rampant corruption throughout the government for far longer. He is a "just the facts" kind of guy and considers himself very anti "conspiracy theory." He has list of things that will get people insta-banned from his comment section, including anything he considers "tin" [foil hat]. Better have your facts lined up before challenging what he writes, that's for sure. His view on Covid: He got a nasty case of Delta; he never took a vaccine; he still has antibodies that protect him from re-infection, therefore natural immunity IS the best immunity to have; that the vaccines for Covid are a fraud; everything about the vaccines and failures to protect patients from malpractice during the pandemic is due to greed. It's all about the money. Money has corrupted the systems that were put into place to protect us from abuses of power that history has proven exist and always come back again and again.

Greer is now hosting week #113 of his Open Post on Covid. He has 4 simple rules:

1. If you plan on parroting the party line of the medical industry and its paid shills, please go away.
2. If you plan on insisting that the current situation is the result of a deliberate plot by some villainous group of people or other, please go away.
3. If you plan on using rent-a-troll derailing or disruption tactics, please go away.
4. If you don't believe in treating people with common courtesy, please go away.

Denninger is a businessman and sees the world through the lens of money. Greer is a well known occult author and Druid, and sees the world through the lens of the occult. There are very reasonable people pushing back against the official narratives. The fact that certain powerful corporations are hiding facts doesn't mean that those facts aren't in fact true. And that's a fact!

Dying-suddenly.jpg
Rules #1 and #2 would seem to stifle discussion. I mean, if one cited evidence that the pharma industry was not Evil Incarnate would that count as "parroting"? Conversely, the possibility of a conspiracy cannot reasonably be dismissed by simply laying it down as an axiom, "T'aint so!" That way lieth madness or the Warren Commission. Though, yeah, if someone wants to blame the whole thing on saurian lesbian pedo-Satanists the burden of proof lies on him.

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
Rules #1 and #2 would seem to stifle discussion.
I only posted the main rule for brevity. He elaborates...

1. If you plan on parroting the party line of the medical industry and its paid shills, please go away. This is a place for people to talk openly, honestly, and freely about their concerns that the party line in question is dangerously flawed and that actions being pushed by the medical industry et al. are causing injury and death. It is not a place for you to dismiss those concerns. Anyone who wants to hear the official story and the arguments in favor of it can find those on hundreds of thousands of websites.​
2. If you plan on insisting that the current situation is the result of a deliberate plot by some villainous group of people or other, please go away. There are tens of thousands of websites currently rehashing various conspiracy theories about the Covid-19 outbreak and the vaccines. This is not one of them. What we're exploring is the likelihood that what's going on is the product of the same arrogance, incompetence, and corruption that the medical industry and its tame politicians have displayed so abundantly in recent decades. That possibility deserves a space of its own for discussion, and that's what we're doing here.​

8Lou1

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
i wonder if all these people couldnt read. we, at least here in the netherlands, had to sign a agreement in which it stated that it is a test and one is responsible for ones own body and has the right to refuse. in a little bit different words of course, but non the less. most of our new covid legal rules also mostly had to do with the finance department and hardly with the health department.

and if i remember correct some papal bull written on human leather ended, which created a possibility to redistribute to ones liking. similar as to when the jews left egypt.

one could also listen to the news and agree, yes there are aliens and we are doing everything to defend ourselves, hence the covid upgrade for protection and saving humanity. or the era we are entering with solar flares and a big hole in our defense shield above Antarctica, where we had a solar eclipse. these, of course, are known for doom and terror on earth. read up on tintin and the picaros for that particular doom.

in the mean time everybody got less value for their money and criminality is rising. so weapon and drugs industry won yet an other round of making profit. what else is new?

for me i went to the zoo and had an eye to eye with a penguin, who did a little dance in front of me and then dived back into its prison pool. i could hear him say smile youre on candid camera...

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
i wonder if all these people couldnt read. we, at least here in the netherlands, had to sign a agreement in which it stated that it is a test and one is responsible for ones own body and has the right to refuse.
The Biden Administration mandated Federal employees to be 'fully vaccinated.' It seems like most Federal contractors were also on board, though there were issues with contracts that would have to be renegotiated. In other words, if a vaccine requirement wasn't in the original contract, the government would attempt to include one the next time the contract was up for renewal. The current administration has also attempted to use departments outside of their legal scope in order to enforce edicts from above. OSHA (Occupational Safety) attempted to assume a power it did not have by claiming that vaccination was a job safety issue. The Supreme Court struck down that mandate, and there have been ongoing legal cases to prevent mandates from ever coming back.

People were applying for religious exemptions, and then wondering if those exemptions would be approved. Human Resource departments at companies were supplied with information designed to trip up those asking for religious exemptions. For example, if someone said that they did not use products that had been tested for efficacy on tissues grown from aborted fetuses, as the mRNA products have been, they would be asked if they used a list of other products. It was believed that people would admit to using some over the counter products like pain relievers that have been tested in this way, thus 'proving' that the religious exemption was not a genuine matter of conscience.

People were applying for religious exemptions because they were told that they had to take the vaccines or lose their jobs. The official narrative was that these were "safe and effective" vaccines, and anyone stating otherwise was "spreading misinformation." How does that level of coercion fit in with the legal right to informed consent, with "consent" implying the human right to say NO without being punished for doing so? Where was the news media in all of this? I do not forgive nor forget what was done.

8Lou1

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
i dont either, but i understand how the system works. its not just silence that makes one agree, but also the wrong interpretation of words. since i live in the netherlands i focus on what is needed here. what i do know however is that in the usa and gb 'lives' a possibility to gain sovereignty next to the existing law. we dont have that in the netherlands. our constitution is created in a way that we have to stand in sovereignty in it. this is way i adress the king of the netherlands as my king, why i claim the netherlands my home and rotterdam my heart.

i can yell and go on the streets,, but do i get heard? no there is trouble worldwide, every body mourns the day we accepted covid as needed. i came on this site standing for the freedom of speech and i got almost killed in the spiritual sense. life isnt good at this point in time, nowhere. but looking at history, was it ever?

so, we have to deal with what we got. right now its quiet here on the disease side. ive seen memes though, talking about russia threatening to bomb rotterdam for gas and oil, already spreading. so for me a cold war would be nice, just threats and no war.

i think that, when you guys say what you are saying, you are in big trouble, as prophesized by the hopi indians. i also am not up to par with usa politics, but if there is still time to sidetrack i would say focus on the weapon industry.

the sad part is thus, i tell you to let the world get blown away by weapons instead of chemicals as solution. im nothing more then a leader of anything then my own life.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Well
The Biden Administration mandated Federal employees to be 'fully vaccinated.' It seems like most Federal contractors were also on board, though there were issues with contracts that would have to be renegotiated. In other words, if a vaccine requirement wasn't in the original contract, the government would attempt to include one the next time the contract was up for renewal. The current administration has also attempted to use departments outside of their legal scope in order to enforce edicts from above. OSHA (Occupational Safety) attempted to assume a power it did not have by claiming that vaccination was a job safety issue. The Supreme Court struck down that mandate, and there have been ongoing legal cases to prevent mandates from ever coming back.

People were applying for religious exemptions, and then wondering if those exemptions would be approved. Human Resource departments at companies were supplied with information designed to trip up those asking for religious exemptions. For example, if someone said that they did not use products that had been tested for efficacy on tissues grown from aborted fetuses, as the mRNA products have been, they would be asked if they used a list of other products. It was believed that people would admit to using some over the counter products like pain relievers that have been tested in this way, thus 'proving' that the religious exemption was not a genuine matter of conscience.

People were applying for religious exemptions because they were told that they had to take the vaccines or lose their jobs. The official narrative was that these were "safe and effective" vaccines, and anyone stating otherwise was "spreading misinformation." How does that level of coercion fit in with the legal right to informed consent, with "consent" implying the human right to say NO without being punished for doing so? Where was the news media in all of this? I do not forgive nor forget what was done.
The mandate---of whatever sort---will come back when the new mandarins say so. New Mexico floated a trial balloon a few weeks back, whether a chief executive's oath to uphold the law was provisional upon said executive's agreeing with the law. Lately we find out that the FBI has expanded the definition of domestic terrorism to include grousers when whim arises. The challenges to vaccine mandates have changed nothing. They have simply told the enemy---i.e., the government and their globalist enablers---where their next attacks must be aimed at.

Friggasdottir

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Well whether it's blood sucking zombies, Illuminati or whatever, still not taking the vaccine (I raise my own food in an effort to not be poisoned by Big Pharma and Big Ag for gods' sake so I'm not likely to inject who knows what experimental crap in my body or my children's) . And I don't listen to what the talking heads on TV say. I never watch TV. It's mind manipulation. So if my stance on these two things makes me a conspiracy nut job, I'm ok with that. People have done stupid shit for millennia. Thalidomide anyone? I just follow my own way. They can go theirs. But I've never fit in anyone's else mold. I guess that's why I practice witchcraft. 🤣

Amen to all of that. I resent being told what to do. Maybe it's my rebellious Appalachian Scots Irish blood. Seems like so many sheep are happy to just go along with whatever without questioning. I got so tired of "Trust the Science." The definition of science is, it's supposed to be tested not trusted implicitly. It's not a religion. Or maybe it is.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Well whether it's blood sucking zombies, Illuminati or whatever, still not taking the vaccine (I raise my own food in an effort to not be poisoned by Big Pharma and Big Ag for gods' sake so I'm not likely to inject who knows what experimental crap in my body or my children's) . And I don't listen to what the talking heads on TV say. I never watch TV. It's mind manipulation. So if my stance on these two things makes me a conspiracy nut job, I'm ok with that. People have done stupid shit for millennia. Thalidomide anyone? I just follow my own way. They can go theirs. But I've never fit in anyone's else mold. I guess that's why I practice witchcraft. 🤣

Amen to all of that. I resent being told what to do. Maybe it's my rebellious Appalachian Scots Irish blood. Seems like so many sheep are happy to just go along with whatever without questioning. I got so tired of "Trust the Science." The definition of science is, it's supposed to be tested not trusted implicitly. It's not a religion. Or maybe it is.
You've probably read T.S. Kuhn, right? "Normal science" represents a kind of orthodoxy. Science is less a matter of producing verifiable, replicable results than it is deciding what counts as evidence and what is permitted to count as an experiment. If you let me keep rewriting the rule book, eventually I'll develop a game I never lose. (Reminds of me of the old sport "Calvinball" in Calvin & Hobbes)

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
probably read T.S. Kuhn
We studied The Structure of Scientific Revolution in our economics methodology course.

The paradigms/patterns of science do not change by accumulation of evidence so much as by the death of that generation of scientists.

An example is that for 50 years after Einstein's Theory of Relativity no major scientific journal would publish an account disagreeing with the constant speed of light.

These days we know that light photons can be slowed to a standstill and restarted.

Do we wait for the current generation of wizards to die?

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
We studied The Structure of Scientific Revolution in our economics methodology course.

The paradigms/patterns of science do not change by accumulation of evidence so much as by the death of that generation of scientists.

An example is that for 50 years after Einstein's Theory of Relativity no major scientific journal would publish an account disagreeing with the constant speed of light.

These days we know that light photons can be slowed to a standstill and restarted.

Do we wait for the current generation of wizards to die?
That'd be an interesting topic: the sociology of wizardry. Case in point, Crowley's star used to shine very high in the firmament. Now it's rare to read any article about him that does not bristle with snarky asides about his alleged antisemitism and sometimes bizarre personal life. Or, again, the Golden Dawn-style of magick on the pattern of Freemasonic lodges seems, at the very least, passe.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
My initial meetings with Crowley in his post-mortem state indicate that he had not progressed far after physical death. Currently he has moved slightly above the human persona into the 3rd subplane of the mental. He is not a good model.

The Golden Dawn started well. For about 5 years it had instructors that could directly observe the visualizations of the members. After that the quality declined.

The current transition from Pisces to Aquarius is producing different approaches to spirituality and causing the decline of many social structures - including democracy

In the mid 1990s the transition accelerated rapidly

Status
Not open for further replies.