• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Dealing supernaturally with gangbangers

Diluculo_DelFuego

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
At first it was adults. Then teens. Now kids.

Death curses are therefore out.

Best ritual method to make the environment peaceful?

IOB/LBRP?

Ancient

Zealot
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
If you are at peace with yourself, then no one can assail you.

Not true. Fists hurt no matter how composed you are.

I’m afraid I don’t have much ritual advice to offer, but just brainstorming you could try your banishing rituals followed by visualizing a web of calming, peaceful energy settling over the neighbourhood. By the way, what does IOB stand for? That abbreviation is new to me.

Mundane trick - watch your posture. Walk with a purpose, eyes open, upright, and shoulders square. Hunched over and hustling makes you look like prey, a rabbit trying to scurry away.

Diluculo_DelFuego

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Not true. Fists hurt no matter how composed you are.

I’m afraid I don’t have much ritual advice to offer, but just brainstorming you could try your banishing rituals followed by visualizing a web of calming, peaceful energy settling over the neighbourhood. By the way, what does IOB stand for? That abbreviation is new to me.

Mundane trick - watch your posture. Walk with a purpose, eyes open, upright, and shoulders square. Hunched over and hustling makes you look like prey, a rabbit trying to scurry away.
Donald Kraigs Modern Magick
Identify Objectify Banish.

I also have Anna Rivas Candle Magick Spellbook for Good and Evil.

Jarhyn

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
The best way to make the environment peaceful IMO is to be friendly and loving and peaceful to all... And carry with you a long, sturdy, pretty stick that it would be an utter shame to get scuffed and banged up that you carry with you often enough that it's weight becomes nothing to you.

Then, I guarantee you that all but the most aggressive seekers of conflict, who would bother you any which way, will find occasion to treat you with a healthy amount of respect.

You can bolster this by learning how to swing your body and direct the force through your arms upon an equivalent (but different) stick, such that you shamefully scuff it up.

Roma

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Where the disturbers are being used by adverse entities to send out heavy emotional energies, I may take the outflows and drop those flows into the Earth

If the disturbers are intentionally so, then I may loop their outflows back into them.

stalkinghyena

Labore et Constantia
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Well, obviously no expert, but is it possible to devise a servitor, to roam around the area to specifically target those "bangers", not harm them, but make them feel uncomfortable around your area, or something similar, so they stop coming around?
I like that idea, though I think "bangers" are brazen enough to where they will cross boundaries without care - they only watch the graffiti and duck the cops. It's why they end up recycling through the prison system.
I think spirits can teach the art of self defense, which is mostly about mindset. In the case of gangs, maybe it is also possible to develop a streetwise servitor. I can think back to times when that would have useful, but I had to learn the hard way.

Diluculo_DelFuego

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
I like that idea, though I think "bangers" are brazen enough to where they will cross boundaries without care - they only watch the graffiti and duck the cops. It's why they end up recycling through the prison system.
I think spirits can teach the art of self defense, which is mostly about mindset. In the case of gangs, maybe it is also possible to develop a streetwise servitor. I can think back to times when that would have useful, but I had to learn the hard way.
Reminds me of the vigilante group Guardian Angels, who could be made into a servitor. It would have to have merged instruction according to GA documents. Combined with To Shin Do instruction, might be a kickass servitor.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
you know i just had an idea. well not really i really did that here. when i moved here i found war, so i went to work. the people i like on instinct i have a look at with my 3th eye, what comes naturally for them. and then i create stories for them that fit their personality and watch them grow

Diluculo_DelFuego

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
I try to remain friendly with all, or at least nod my head while looking them in the eye, to show respect and acknowledgement that they exist to me.
I think besides unnecessary words I utter in a multiapartment complex while thinking I'm out in Walden or something...that being friendly and looking them in the eye makes them feel that they exist to others and are being shown respect, therefore respecting you back.
And if I get assaulted or worse, I call police or hope someone else does.
There is a bible verse or two on dwelling in unity, and to live peaceably among all.
Post automatically merged:

At first it was adults. Then teens. Now kids.

Death curses are therefore out.

Best ritual method to make the environment peaceful?

IOB/LBRP?
The issues have resolved themselves, at least for now. I plan a departure from this location with in a month to two years anyway, a place a bit more rural and remote.
Post automatically merged:

If you are at peace with yourself, then no one can assail you.
Otherwise, it is like standing against 10,000 warriors alone.
I like this statement, I will have to work with my therapist about moving toward peace at myself and peace with myself.

But lots of great ideas here.

Last edited: