• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Dealing with adversary magicians at a greater power level than you

Diluculo_DelFuego

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
What is the best regiment of techniques to get out of bindings (road opener/uncrossing I am going to do first), dodge their curses/attacks (psychic self defense?), and to basically be left alone to be able to learn what you need to learn to get better as a magician/mystic?
Its rare that Black Magic practitioners would screw with someone unless you knew them and irritated them, well, yeah I did. Maybe just deal with the repercussions and they will then go about their own business, or is it more likely they will bully and hound the person, especially as a member of an order?

hungry_ghost

Internet Forum NPC
Reaction score
Awards
Shielding, asking for protection from your guides, using a return to sender spell are some things you could be doing.

Also thinking the person whose cursing you is more powerful than you will guarantee your defeat. I think
confidence is key.

Yazata

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Didn't Mider recently check if you were cursed and concluded that you aren't?
The Mind is the greatest weapon the Magician has. Don't use it against yourself.
Meaning: If you think someone is cursing you, would it be a good idea to proclaim that on an open forum where everybody can read? You are only feeding the egos of "your enemies" when you keep bringing it up and all but mention their names.
When you do a ritual/spell whatever believe/know that Magick is real and that your's is stronger than others'. Or stop believing in Magick at all.

Roma

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
For shielding to be effective it is necessary that there are no relevant permissions present. Permissions are often very broad. Not objecting emotionally when seeing a person being bullied may operate as a long term invitation to adverse entities.

Permissions are often forgotten - even being deliberately deleted from the memory of the human asset.

It may take a long time to grow out of implicit permissions.

The God-King

The Mystical Rebel
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Everyone already gave great responses. Just ward up bro, set some shields, get your ancestors or other spirits who you venerate or walk with you to actively offer a protection detail as well.

Diluculo_DelFuego

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Again, Mider, I am not sure due to lack of clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience.
There are shadows I see on occasion.
It could just be life or an overactive imagination.

Thanks Mider and all.

Jastiv

Neophyte
Reaction score
Anyone, no matter their level of psychic development can use the tarot. It is just a pack of cards, or in the case of my work, a computer program, a piece of open source software that I wrote.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Interpeting the cards can be another matter, and sometimes it helps to have someone with more experience look a the cards and apply them to the situation at hand.

Roma

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Dealing with adversary magicians at a greater power level than you

I have read that all dark magicians in human form are actually the puppets of astral entities. (Few dark magicians have full control on the astral sub-planes )

When I deal with adverse entities including humans I always have a look at their supervisor and sometimes the supervisor's supervisor.

Often the supervisor regards the earth-operator as being disposable - particularly if the supervisor is under pressure from above, as the supervisor often considers himself disposable also.

Such is the joy of working within self-centered hierarchies.

There are however dark hierarchies that have proper roles in the Tzimtzum and they tend to value their operatives. It is rare however that such hierarchies are attracted by the darker human magicians

Yazata

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
I always have a look at their supervisor
I have done something similar: find out the (/ a) name of a person's Angel through their birthchart and then call this Angel to make it clear that the human is doing evil. This of course will only have any effect if you
1. believe that you are in the right and the other person really is doing you wrong without a cause
2. believe that this Angel wants its human to be and do good
3. believe that you can communicate your message

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
If you feel you can’t read then ask someone else to read for you

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I have done something similar: find out the (/ a) name of a person's Angel through their birthchart and then call this Angel to make it clear that the human is doing evil. This of course will only have any effect if you
1. believe that you are in the right and the other person really is doing you wrong without a cause
You can probably do the same with the persons ancestors, I suggest finding the persons moms name and fathers and or birthday

To the OP I suggest you get either a tarot deck, set of runes, etc n start learning to read

Diluculo_DelFuego

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
This is a great idea too.

Diluculo_DelFuego

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Gosh, my attitude is sour in the past. No wonder people wanted to curse me.
I will straighten that out for sure.
I will look over the replies. Im at peace with the situation, but basics (wards and such), gotta cover the basics.
I suppose this thread can be closed.

Last edited: