• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Opinion] Death curse spells

Everyone's got one.

QueenJazz

Archivist
Archivist
Reaction score
Awards
Have you ever casted a death curse or DUME spell and then got karma for it ? And how did you feel after casting the spell? How did you feel after the target died?

Jarhyn

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Once when I was a child, the driver of my bus turned a blind eye to the bullying kids on his bus received. He was the adult present, and he chose to do nothing. He could see the shape of what happened.

One day when I was particularly badly bullied, and he turned a blind eye, I cursed him in the most direct way possible. I damned him to death and hell.

He stopped driving the bus shortly after.

Not long after that he died of cancer.

I have never forgotten screaming that curse upon him.

For that child, the karma was the existence of that causal adjacency, knowing that they called death itself down on someone, and death itself soon answered.

I am truly sorry, Cal.

I pray that you may find peace.

I also pray you understand that some things ought not be tolerated of abuses between children.

The furthest I've gone otherwise is a "shit your pants" curse, but I assume I was not alone there, casting at that target. Sadly, the worst I expect is that someone else was forced to change that disgusting diaper. Hopefully it was one of his sychophants. That one, I had Karma to spare on, however.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I have observed quite a few humans that seemed adverse in their effects on others. In all of those cases, it turned out that the adverse human was also a victim, being used to oppress humans that were useful to the unfoldment of the planet.

So I might help the instruments of oppression to be free, but it never seems useful to increase their suffering

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Some years ago I did that curse from the satanic bible. Photoshopped a car crash with the guy bleeding inside. Did the ritual on a Saturday in the hour of Saturn.
Literally within minutes after I finished I heard a crash outside but it wasn't him. A young girl got run over and as I was looking at it from my window I felt this "calm" and thought "there, in that place".
Afterwards (of course) i felt horrible for having no emotions when I saw that accident.
However, a couple of days later the guy's car was standing in that spot all beat up. He had gotten in a crash but not as badly as I had hoped and not in that place - he had just parked the car there for some reason.
I knew that was all i would get out of that curse so I did another one. Went to the graveyard and scooped some mud from a fairly fresh grave. I stuck some coins in the ground. At home I printed a picture of the guy and drew a sigil on it. Then encased the picture in the mud and baked it - yes.. in my oven.. Then I melted a black candle and sealed the hardened mud in it and packed it in a black napkin, saying chants and words of power throughout (this was all pretty much freestyling and I know how idiotic it was to bake mud from a grave in my oven..)
The guy then slowly fell apart but didn't die. His life just turned to shit with debts and arguments eating his energy.
He eventually moved away and I never saw him again. If he had died i would have been very pleased at the time, but now I think this was a better result.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Rather not go into details but more then once a simple curse turned into something big, as in serious health issues for someone else.

I regret it a lot and would prefer they’d just go away and leave me in peace.