• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Demon Hunter

S4v4g3g0d

Neophyte
Imagine a television show where someone summons all 72 demons one by one. It could have guest stars and be hosted on youtube.

Going thru each detailed ritual leaving nothing out. The ratings this show would have. Could call it demon hunter or 72 demons...

If I still had the equipment from when I used to make music videos I'd give it a go.

Episodes could be labeled demon names therefore you could watch the summoning of your favorite demon.

What do you guys think?

Odin

Neophyte
It probably wouldn't be the wisest thing to summon powerful entities for the purpose of entertainment. I'm sure at least some of them would take it as an insult. Regardless, it would be interesting.

Yazata

Zealot
Benefactor
Awards
It wouldn't be something I'd watch, but I am absolutely convinced that an audience for it exist.

Roma

Acolyte
Awards
Very commonly I see humans with octopus-like entities sitting on their heads (blocking the soul light) or on the heart (reducing the divine light). Some religious and political groups are well captured.

A friend, subject to spiritual oppression for several lives, over Christmas went to stay with her parents, both of which are co-opted instruments of this oppression.

So she immediately got sick and took to bed. She had an octopus or two sucking the energy out her but she used heart light to see them off - and felt better.

Then I saw that there was an armada of dark octopuses waiting to take over from those that were dislodged.

Fortunately she has started to disconnect herself from her birth family karma and is now much less susceptible. When in her own home, the armada is not present. Important to live in good places!

So I am not too sure about how many demons there might be.

Telafiel

Violet Flame
Benefactor
Awards
It probably wouldn't be the wisest thing to summon powerful entities for the purpose of entertainment. I'm sure at least some of them would take it as an insult. Regardless, it would be interesting.

I'd say, energy visely it'd be a nice opportunity for them. They'd probably get a lot of energy via humans' attention, which can be a pretty fruitful thing, but regardless, I'd share your opinion; there are several of them which most likely wouldn't be pleased by this kind of 'game', and would bring serious consequences with it. Other consequences? More and more people who would attempt to summon them just for sheer fun, because why not?

Anyways, if the show would involve authentic informations of them, or more details, that would mean a new level in terms of quality for the show. Explaining, describing all of these demons, their strong suits, personality and smaller details of them, things like: gematria, affiliations, qlipha, color, planet, zodiac, tarot, element, metal, path, date etc, and even involve personal experiences from other magicians.
Now this would give a probably less disrespectful and more informative vibe for the show, while you are also entertained.

But personally I wouldn't disturb any entity for a sake of a show, unless I am not talked about this idea with them, and make sure that they are fine with the idea.

Scottish_Pride

Meme-y Tree Nymph
Awards
What I'd probably worry about the most, is how those spirits would feel about being on display like that. Some may love the spotlight, but others would probably feel very insulted. The way the general public is influenced could go either way, tbh. Yeah, it may open people up to a whole new world they didn't know existed. It'd be really cool if the occult became more acceptable like that, and we didn't have to hide so much for fear of being branded as nuts. But at the same time, just look at how most ghosthunting shows went. It can end up drawing a lot of criticism, and you can bet your ass fake copycats start popping up to make the whole thing look bad. Also, no matter how much honest-to-god evidence you get on camera, there will always be skeptics devoted to debunking you, as if they themselves are part of some cultish religion. Another thing I could possibly see happening, is idiots with no preparation or experience trying to do big evocations like they saw on TV. Would definitely have to put a "Seriously, do NOT try this at home!" warning on it, lol.