• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book – PDF Demons of Magick – Gordon Winterfield

Share a PDF of a book.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
9btwMqb.png

Download:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Reaction score
Awards
Have only done a few petition spells via Ritual One and after Cross of Light. Great Book and concept on seals.

Gadiwen

Neophyte
Reaction score
I have seen that there are curses for using gallery of magick books not purchased, can you comment on this, is it safe to use?

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
I have seen that there are curses for using gallery of magick books not purchased, can you comment on this, is it safe to use?
I mean if you're scared, feel free to buy it here:

The purpose of Wf is to share knowledge, not artifacts. If you believe these books are artifacts that hold power beyond the knowledge they impart, then by all means, buy the books.

If you lived in a house with your wife, and you bought this book, and your wife read it without purchasing it with her own money... would she be cursed?

I bought this book with the intention to share it with my small community.

Do with it what you will.

Gadiwen

Neophyte
Reaction score
I mean if you're scared, feel free to buy it here:

The purpose of Wf is to share knowledge, not artifacts. If you believe these books are artifacts that hold power beyond the knowledge they impart, then by all means, buy the books.

If you lived in a house with your wife, and you bought this book, and your wife read it without purchasing it with her own money... would she be cursed?

I bought this book with the intention to share it with my small community.

Do with it what you will.
Thank you very much, your answer gave me another perspective. In particular this paragraph:

Reaction score
Awards
Enchanted books are possible, but very rare. An author on Demonolatry books likewise put a curse on pirates.
Again, if you're that concerned, then Amazon is your friend.

TIaJ

Visitor
Reaction score
Id say trust in Satan blessings will reach the author some of us are genuinely being screwed by the system. if i had the money. wait for him t come through for me the signs were good i belive i will get what i want ... thanks for the books ... hugs and kisses and sex lots of sex

Nobody

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Out of curiosity, where does this statement come from? Since a lot of books are available here for free or on other websites, I would be curious to know more about this statement. Is this also valid if you read the pdf first but decide aftewards to get a physical copy to thank the author ?

Thank you, by the way, for sharing SkullTraill !

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
where does this statement come from?
When you're reading Gordon Winterfield's explanation for the use of the characters that swap out letters of the alphabet on pages 83-84, take the time to 'translate' his sample phrase on the page. What does it say? ;)

Nobody

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
What does it say? ;)
That some people are able to hit where it hurts :LOL: !

The further I go, the more fascinated I am. Your message comes a few pages before I read the explanations on pages 83-84. My purpose in posting on this thread was to compare another version of the PDF that I already had at my disposal. I will meditate on what I have just translated. Thanks KjEno186 !

Reaction score
Awards
Petition Rituals. Basic Evocation of Duchess Bime and Prince Ipos.
Unfortunately I got cold feet and reneged on a pact. Don't do that.

So .. decide if it's really for you.
Decide on your need.
Do what you're gonna do.

And have fun :)
Post automatically merged:

@Nocturnum

Last edited: