• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Difficulties visualizing in LRP and especially MPR

Reaction score
Awards
Last night I had no or little issues visualizing doing the Lesser Ritual of the Pentagram (Invoking Earth). Middle Pillar Ritual starts out strong until getting to the heart area, after that visualization during the MPR stalls or ceases.

This morning, visualization has been crap.
Barely able to visualize the pentagrams, and MPR was forced visualization.

I did notice however, breathing and vibration were strong.

Any ideas as to causes of spontaneous problems visualizing?

Thanks in advance.

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I have better success visualizing during night for whatever reason, but you could have strained your meridians and might need to take a few days off.

Also, people just have more affinities to particular senses. I also am not the best at visualizing so I focus on feeling the presence during the evocation and the energy in me and circulating in my aura instead and I’m able to connect to the ritual a lot more that way.

Reaction score
Awards
Nice, will try your suggestions. Thank you :)
Depression, one of my disorders (Major Depression Disorder)/diseases has been known to contribute to visualization problems.
I like the idea of feeling vs seeing, in a ritual.
With a headache lasting three weeks from seizure activity could have damaged the meridians as well.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
There is also the possibility of directional flow. For example, I could easily use Kraigs Relaxation Ritual technique successfully, but Regardies Middle Pillar I really have issues with pulling light down.
Post automatically merged:

I have found some success with visualization again, which makes me think seasonal/depression is a cause.
Today I had better visualization with the LRP as I visualized as well the Hebrew letters of the divine name within the center of the Pentagram, the flaming pentagrams and tried to keep peripheral vision up. Archangels and MPR not so much. One step closer though.
Then with Four Forms LRH there will.ne a slowdown of visualization until committed to memory.

Last edited: