• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Do the Dark and Light paths join?

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
The expansion of human consciousness is by stages. The major stages in the conservative system occur when the human learns to control its physical energies (sacral chakra), emotional energies (solar plexus) and mental energies ("third eye"). This control, together with cleansing of personal karma, discarding of the lower subplane substance (no longer used) and intent to the Oneness of All, is usually sufficient to achieve first stage enlightenment. Then the Light can flow easily through the human persona (mask).

The radical system involves other entities/substances ripping holes in various veils that protect the unenlightened human. Hollywood or bust!

Now it appears that our brethren from the Sirian Lodge have put educational limits on humans in this solar system. Educare - to draw out from.

Thus the dark path initiates seem to be prevented from establishing control of the soul body - Neschama.

This is largely because improper numbers of humans have engaged in that path.

Still, those few humans that properly assist with the out-breath (involutionary) processes that structure separation and density, are permitted to proceed and there is a rather nice dark school for them. The successful initiates become darkly radiant and then transfer from the human kingdom to the devic kingdom.

For the Light initiates, by tradition there are 7 paths:

1. The Path of Earth Service.
2. The Path of Magnetic Work.
3. The Path of Training for Planetary Logoi.
4. The Path to Sirius.
5. The Ray Path.
6. The Path the Logos Himself Is On.
7. The Path of Absolute Sonship.

Do you get a reaction from reading the list of paths?

And at the end of the Pralaya, all are drawn back into the Source.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
To answer the topics question:
I think on a personal level these things can combine in a sense that one can create one's own paradigm and ways. Not to say it is an easy task, but more in the sense of being colorful.

In more general terms it is my believe that when these paths find each other, the possibility gets created for a human being to overcome the duality, find its Truth and change the duality in a sense that there now is 1 more human being knowing about the scheme and will be working its paths for personal reasons. So yet again the outcome is more colorful then before.

So in short light and dark dont create grey, but a rainbow.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
light and dark dont create grey, but a rainbow.

This is Goethe's theory of color. Note that it makes 2 rainbows. One with 7 colors as darkness overcomes light - central color green. One with 5 colors as light overcomes darkness - central color peach blossom.

Here is a demonstration
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Nice to see my experiences in life talked about. You know what i do sometimes? I let the green and peach blossom combine and then oopsie a 2 dollar coin falls from the sky. Sadly enough i had a thieve going around, so i stopped for a while. Strangely enough this thought me that putting a halt to such a flow is quite unhealthy and depletes you of any colors until death do us part.

Btw excuse the vage wordings i dont know how else to put it. I only have life's experience, not the words used by people who studied it.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
As said by o
The expansion of human consciousness is by stages. The major stages in the conservative system occur when the human learns to control its physical energies (sacral chakra), emotional energies (solar plexus) and mental energies ("third eye"). This control, together with cleansing of personal karma, discarding of the lower subplane substance (no longer used) and intent to the Oneness of All, is usually sufficient to achieve first stage enlightenment. Then the Light can flow easily through the human persona (mask).

The radical system involves other entities/substances ripping holes in various veils that protect the unenlightened human. Hollywood or bust!

Now it appears that our brethren from the Sirian Lodge have put educational limits on humans in this solar system. Educare - to draw out from.

Thus the dark path initiates seem to be prevented from establishing control of the soul body - Neschama.

This is largely because improper numbers of humans have engaged in that path.

Still, those few humans that properly assist with the out-breath (involutionary) processes that structure separation and density, are permitted to proceed and there is a rather nice dark school for them. The successful initiates become darkly radiant and then transfer from the human kingdom to the devic kingdom.

For the Light initiates, by tradition there are 7 paths:

1. The Path of Earth Service.
2. The Path of Magnetic Work.
3. The Path of Training for Planetary Logoi.
4. The Path to Sirius.
5. The Ray Path.
6. The Path the Logos Himself Is On.
7. The Path of Absolute Sonship.

Do you get a reaction from reading the list of paths?

And at the end of the Pralaya, all are drawn back into the Source.
As said by one awesome author I follow, Jerry Sargeant. Darkness is true Light. Therefore, there is a balance between Dark and Light. They Love each other, one cannot exist without the other. We have to learn how to balance ourselves with our Inner Light, and Inner Darkness. What I mean is, that one cannot ignore ones' emotions, we have to really sit down and put real close attention to our negative emotions, and not just focus on the positive ones. And, I am working on my negative emotions at the moment, it is the reason I'm posting this. Many blessings!!

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Unfortunately humans are often subject to interference by adverse entities. Sometimes an entity appears to me as a black octopus with tentacles into the chakra being attached.

Crowrly2671

Visitor
Reaction score
That's an eggregor
Unfortunately humans are often subject to interference by adverse entities. Sometimes an entity appears to me as a black octopus with tentacles into the chakra being attached.

ryen

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Tried any divination to see what it could be?

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I usually speak to the entity and require it to show its light. Unless it is artificial or too afraid of its supervisor, that is generally sufficient to make it change color and back off

Nicolas Flamel

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Well, in most modern day goetia work, you'll see a demons sigil surrounded by the names of God, and then surrounded by angels.

So I do believe that dark and light work very well together. Think about it, with no darkness how can there be light, and without light how can there be darkness?

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
There is a very much ting n yang in the universe

God is the author of light and darkness

Nana

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Foolish Fish uploaded a video just yesterday on what the LHP actually is. Perhaps this short video will help answer your question.

This was a fascinating watch and explained much of the push back against LHP from most vodounshie.
In Vodou we don't make this distinction between left & right hand paths; life is hard and messy and you've got to get down into the muck sometimes to get the job done, just remember to wash up afterwards.
But more often than not purported exponents of LHP are simply misanthropes looking to excuse bad behavior at best or spiritually potent, self indulgent, nihilists that would burn the earth to cinders to fill their emptiness if they could, but will settle for destroying one life at a time.
One of the things I noticed in the video was how Western LHP was characterized as the Left side of Kabbalah. I thought that interesting given that many purported LHP practitioners would equate Qlipphoth with LHP.
Qlipphoth is by definition failed expressions of both sides of creative duality and it's expressions would be innately detrimental to spiritual development as expressed in the video when discussing the fall of the church.
All in all, I was surprised to find such a perspective on the subject and I will be much more open to the conversations concerning LHP in the future.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Qlipphoth is by definition failed expressions of both sides of creative duality
That is the standard doctrine - but I am not sure how reliable are human perspectives on the processes by which Existence manifests and demanifests

Nana

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
That is the standard doctrine - but I am not sure how reliable are human perspectives on the processes by which Existence manifests and demanifests
If by manifestation you mean become apparent human perspective is essential, if by manifest you mean become real one only needs to review universal development per the Super M String theory and Quantum mechanics to discover that mathematically the present universe had at least 26 previous "dimensions" that were unsustainable and collapsed under their own "weight", leaving the current 16; 10 of which we operate in and only 4 of which we can perceive.
There is a modern inclination to reject "dogma and doctrine" because of their antiquity, but wisdom suggest that we investigate the nature of these things before determining how best to dispense with them. Their value may still be valid even if their mode of expression require modification.
To wit, the toxicity in masculinity, child rearing, religion, and even science among a myriad of so many other things are precisely the things Qlipphothic forces express mundanely; a perversion of essential qualities incapable of sustaining itself without depredation and corruption. The simplest litmus test for the propriety of any Work is what does it's mundane expression look like. Qlipphothic energies are either too soft to have substance or too brittle to withstand the stress of its own being without leeching the stabilizing elements from its surroundings which will in turn, assume the Qlipphothic characteristics. Qlipphoth is not "evil", its being so inflexible that you break. So giving that you cannibalize yourself to feed those around you. Qlipphoth is light so bright it bleaches what it illuminates and burns out the eyes seeing by its light.
The insidious part about Qlipphothic expressions is that it seems natural because it masquerades as natural expressions of Being. Given its conceptual proximity to natural expressions of Being this is hardly surprising. Strength is not abuse. Love is not obsession. Authority is not tyranny. But Qlipphoth would conflate the ideas until the rank and file can't tell the difference.
But again, we are all here grown. So while y'all out there playing in them Shells take care not to cut yourself.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
In the Hindu tradition the 7 planes of manifested Existence are underpinned by 5 electricities. The presence or absence of the electricities demonstrates whether an inner experience or dream is real or contrived.

As far as I can see, during the pralaya even the electricities are withdrawn.

Nana

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
In the Hindu tradition the 7 planes of manifested Existence are underpinned by 5 electricities. The presence or absence of the electricities demonstrates whether an inner experience or dream is real or contrived.

As far as I can see, during the pralaya even the electricities are withdrawn.
You've reached into a space in which I have no knowledge. Would you be so kind as to explain what this means and how it is part of our earlier conversation or if it is a segue into separate but related topic?

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
The 5 Electricities exist before and underpin manifested Existence. That is the Hindu theory and also my own experience.

My observation is that Quantum Mechanics only deals with the densest Electricity. Even then QM struggles with the nature of Intelligence that exists before Manifestation.

"Chitta, the spiritualized Atom, in which Ahamkara, (the idea of separate existence of Self) appears, has five manifestations (aura electricities).

They (the five aura electricities) constitute the causal body of Purusha.

The five electricities (Pancha Tattwa) from their three attributes (Gunas) – Sattwa (positive), Rajas (neutralizing), and Tamas (negative) – produceJananandriyas (organs of sense), Karmendriyas (organs of action), and tanmatras (objects of sense)."

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Nana

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Thank you.
You speak of Hindu concepts called the 5 Electricities; how did you conclude that the concepts suggested in the term "Electricities" is the same as the phenomena of electricity spoken of in Chemistry and Physics?

Similarly, why do you characterize Quantum Mechanics as only dealing with electricity when quantum mech is most accurately described as the interplay of subatomic particles and their relationship to space and time?
Even though what is known about quantum physics is relatively miniscule, there have been demonstrated use of that knowledge to include quantum computers and a universe in a bottle.

In any case, what does any of this have to do with the difference between LHP work ( which, from the video, I gather to be dealing with the aspects of life that are dirty, dark, dangerous, but no less an aspect of life) and Qlipphothic work which taps into echoes of failed attempts at being?

To point, the link you provided speaks only of the Existence that is. It naturally encapsulates both the beauty and horror of the universe and seems to restrict it's commentary to this; Swami Sri Yukteswar Giri makes no alliteration to the alien concepts incapable of integrating into universe known in Kabballah as Qlipphoth.
Indeed, what does such a concept even look like in Hindu? I know what it is in Vodou, although I am too responsible to utter the names of these concepts but what is that which is unfit to exist called in Hindu? According to all presented evidence it is different from the LHP.