• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Does anyone has experiences of Channeling?

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Hello everyone, I would like to know, if there are others who have channeled Spirits or Entities? I will start with myself. Until this day, I have been Channeling The Universe. Yes, The Universe does speak. It is very hard to describe, how it is that I am Channeling The Ultimate Source. But, it is more like The Universe is speaking from within me, and not like an Entity entered my body. I am also aware when He/She speaks. The Universe communicate with me Telepathically, and verbally. It's like we are One sharing the same body. It is fascinating when we speak to each other. Has any of you had this phenomena happened to you? If so how is it like? Thank you

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Many years ago I lived in a spiritual community - that referred to "channeling and drainage" with the implication that channelers were often drains.

Those that cannot control their level of consciousness are wide open to exploitation

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Many years ago I lived in a spiritual community - that referred to "channeling and drainage" with the implication that channelers were often drains.

Those that cannot control their level of consciousness are wide open to exploitation
I'm sorry to hear that. I did not have any drained sensations during my channeling. Thanks for sharing...

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
The term "drainage" was there used to indicate that what is channeled often may be better sent to a drain

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
It’s easy to talk to spirits via cards etc...that’s us channeling them

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Roma, now I get it thank you! And, mider2009. Yes, I agreed.

The God-King

The Mystical Rebel
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
I do not channel and I am generally wary of channeling claims as they tend to be very New Agey. When you say you channel the universe, what exactly do you mean by that? And what methods, if any, are used to verify that is indeed the universe and not your ego or, in the event a being is present, an imposter/trickster?

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I do not channel and I am generally wary of channeling claims as they tend to be very New Agey. When you say you channel the universe, what exactly do you mean by that? And what methods, if any, are used to verify that is indeed the universe and not your ego or, in the event a being is present, an imposter/trickster?
Of course God-King, when I say I Channel The Universe, I mean that I indeed speak with the actual Supreme Mind, in which I found quite odd. Now, I don't know how I got to the point of actually communicating with Him/Her. However, the way I Channel The Mind, it's different than how other Channelers do it. I have direct control of myself and The Universe shares my body with Him/Her. The only method, that I used was ask whomever was out there to show His/Herself to me. When I heard a voice that later escalated to Satan, and then Lucifer and then even Jesus. Until one day, He/She decided to stop with the names. I know that is The Universe with all my Heart because in the past, The Universe had shown me what He/She can do. Also, I only hear only one voice Telepathically, and can express It's thoughts verbally as well. I know it may be hard for you to grasp and understand. But, I know what I am talking about. When I speak with The Universe, I can see His/Hers appearances Shape shifting into so many things. Especially Women appearances. Mostly women appearances. It's like I can see the Astral World through my Third Eye whenever I speak with this amazing Being. I hope that this answered your question if not, I will try to explain it in a more easy way for you to understand. Many blessings!

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Of course God-King, when I say I Channel The Universe, I mean that I indeed speak with the actual Supreme Mind, in which I found quite odd. Now, I don't know how I got to the point of actually communicating with Him/Her. However, the way I Channel The Mind, it's different than how other Channelers do it. I have direct control of myself and The Universe shares my body with Him/Her. The only method, that I used was ask whomever was out there to show His/Herself to me. When I heard a voice that later escalated to Satan, and then Lucifer and then even Jesus. Until one day, He/She decided to stop with the names. I know that is The Universe with all my Heart because in the past, The Universe had shown me what He/She can do. Also, I only hear only one voice Telepathically, and can express It's thoughts verbally as well. I know it may be hard for you to grasp and understand. But, I know what I am talking about. When I speak with The Universe, I can see His/Hers appearances Shape shifting into so many things. Especially Women appearances. Mostly women appearances. It's like I can see the Astral World through my Third Eye whenever I speak with this amazing Being. I hope that this answered your question if not, I will try to explain it in a more easy way for you to understand. Many blessings!
If he or she said it’s satan why would you believe it’s the universe...Satan is a powerful entity but not the universe.

and we do understand what you’re saying....a spirit will appear to you as something they want but always as something your mind can handle.

I know of a rabbi who spoke to an Angel who came to him in the form of Captain Kirk or Picard, he said why do you look like that? The Angel replied...because that’s what your mind is showing me to you as.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I'm sorry I can not convince you all of what I am experiencing. However, as I stated before each one of us, have our own truth. Therefore, I know what's my truth. Many blessings!!

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I'm sorry I can not convince you all of what I am experiencing. However, as I stated before each one of us, have our own truth. Therefore, I know what's my truth. Many blessings!!
The point of this forum is to prove or share experiences in a way that make sense...we don’t just state things and expect everyone to believe them.

The God-King

The Mystical Rebel
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Apologies for the late reply.

Of course God-King, when I say I Channel The Universe, I mean that I indeed speak with the actual Supreme Mind, in which I found quite odd. Now, I don't know how I got to the point of actually communicating with Him/Her.
So it's not repeatable by anyone other than yourself? How can you know this is objectively the Supreme Mind if the methodology to contact them isn't known and therefore not repeatable?

However, the way I Channel The Mind, it's different than how other Channelers do it. I have direct control of myself and The Universe shares my body with Him/Her.
Most channelers, at least in the New Age, retain full control over their bodies. They generally describe these "channelings" as "downloads" to fit in-line with the futuristic framework of the modern "cosmic awakening" movement.

The only method, that I used was ask whomever was out there to show His/Herself to me. When I heard a voice that later escalated to Satan, and then Lucifer and then even Jesus. Until one day, He/She decided to stop with the names.
So you took no actual occult or mystical action to channel this Supreme Mind? No ritual or spell or anything? Just asking them to show themselves to you? So then I ask you:

Why YOU?

Do not take that the wrong way, I am not saying you are not important or any less important than anyone. I am, however, saying you are NOT any more important than anyone else. Why did this Supreme Mind show itself to you and no one else? Surely you aren't the only person, not just in history but currently in the world, who may have meditated and asked God or Universal Spirit or Great Architect to reveal itself to them. Why you? What makes you the special person who gets to commune with the Supreme Mind? If all we had to do was simply ask, then more of us would have had made contact with this Supreme Mind.

I know that is The Universe with all my Heart because in the past, The Universe had shown me what He/She can do.
That sounds nice and all but how do you know this objectively? Outside of your own experience, how can you validate it? Who else, outside of your friends or family can corroborate this? And are they reliable or practice a legitimate form of occultism, esotericism or mysticism?

Also, I only hear only one voice Telepathically, and can express It's thoughts verbally as well. I know it may be hard for you to grasp and understand.
Not hard to grasp at all, this is generally how spirits communicate with us "verbally" unless it's in a dream. Even with evocation.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Why me? I really don't know why, I have such a contact. It was not my intention to say that because of this, I am better than everyone else. And, no I did not have to summon Spirits. I know nothing about rituals Rites, or how to evoke a Spirit. I didn't have to do anything of that. All I did was I got on my knees one night, and ask God (who is The Universe) to provide me with some answers. Few nights later, a voice spoke to me, and the rest is history.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I've been in contact with this Entity, for at least 13 or 15 years. This is not nothing new to me. And, over the years I've seen stuff that not just a Spirit would do.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Why me? I really don't know why, I have such a contact. It was not my intention to say that because of this, I am better than everyone else. And, no I did not have to summon Spirits. I know nothing about rituals Rites, or how to evoke a Spirit. I didn't have to do anything of that. All I did was I got on my knees one night, and ask God (who is The Universe) to provide me with some answers. Few nights later, a voice spoke to me, and the rest is history.
You said it was satan...Satan is a servant of God, not God himself

honestly you are just espousing some old Illuminati stuff about humans being god or becoming and how religions are obsolete. this is why I asked you how humans were suppose to live in harmony with each other and the universe.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
You said it was satan...Satan is a servant of God, not God himself

honestly you are just espousing some old Illuminati stuff about humans being god or becoming and how religions are obsolete. this is why I asked you how humans were suppose to live in harmony with each other and the universe.
So what? You believe that we are not Gods? We are supposed to just be humans, and not reach that State? Wow!! And, No, I don't follow any religions at all, and Satan is the Darkside of God (who is The Universe) Listen, you don't have to believe in what I'm saying, but at the end of the day, I know what's going on.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I’m just saying you're regurgitating stuff that’s already been around....

i mean thinking we are equal to the gods or the source? IMO that’s silly...are we gods? That’s a bit more complicated, we all have God in us or we are all part of God, there are several stories of sages say creating golums etc...thats 7s participating in creation

but are we going to be God? No...we are to become one with God, return to God

so yes I think your beliefs are a bit silly, everything I’m saying has been around for thousands of years...do you think someone just discovered a new way? If someone’s telling you that I’d be very suspect.

a lot of what we practice has been around for centuries, ceremonial magic, thought forms, folk magic, Saint veneration...it just differs from one system to another.

satan is a servant of God.

you know something the rest of us don’t...lol ok sure

lastly the Illuminati were simply trying create a one world government and were outlawed as an order in Europe for disrupting society, most of those groups are thought to have goals that disrupt society Such as trying to get rid of religion.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I’m just saying you're regurgitating stuff that’s already been around....

i mean thinking we are equal to the gods or the source? IMO that’s silly...are we gods? That’s a bit more complicated, we all have God in us or we are all part of God, there are several stories of sages say creating golums etc...thats 7s participating in creation

but are we going to be God? No...we are to become one with God, return to God

so yes I think your beliefs are a bit silly, everything I’m saying has been around for thousands of years...do you think someone just discovered a new way? If someone’s telling you that I’d be very suspect.

a lot of what we practice has been around for centuries, ceremonial magic, thought forms, folk magic, Saint veneration...it just differs from one system to another.

satan is a servant of God.

you know something the rest of us don’t...lol ok sure

lastly the Illuminati were simply trying create a one world government and were outlawed as an order in Europe for disrupting society, most of those groups are thought to have goals that disrupt society Such as trying to get rid of religion.
You said it, we are One with God (The Source) and that makes us God. We are The Universe, and The Universe is us. That's what I was trying to say. I'm not saying that we are separate from The Ultimate Source or God, but that we are reflections of The Universe, and that is coming from God Him/Herself. And nope, I don't accept religion. To me religion is a waste of time, and it gets in the way of what really matters, to find our own answers. L

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
You said it, we are One with God (The Source) and that makes us God. We are The Universe, and The Universe is us. That's what I was trying to say. I'm not saying that we are separate from The Ultimate Source or God, but that we are reflections of The Universe, and that is coming from God Him/Herself. And nope, I don't accept religion. To me religion is a waste of time, and it gets in the way of what really matters, to find our own answers. L
No it doesn’t Make us God....if I knew that from kaballah that how does your books say all religion is too dumb to understand?

second most humans never tap into God within them.

much of religion is a waste and some isn’t...that’s why I’m saying you’re just regurgitating what’s been around for centuries