• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Declined Request Dr Stephen Skinner's books

This book cannot be found/shared.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Christian James

Visitor
Reaction score
Hello everyone, for those who purchased Dr Stephen Skinner's Ars Notoria: The Grimoire of Rapid Learning by Magic & Ars Notoria: The Method, can you please share a pdf, because I can't find this two volumes on ZLibrary, and I don't have the funds to purchase this two books as I am still a student and saving for my laptop.
Will really appreciate your kindness❤️.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Hello everyone, for those who purchased Dr Stephen Skinner's Ars Notoria: The Grimoire of Rapid Learning by Magic & Ars Notoria: The Method, can you please share a pdf, because I can't find this two volumes on ZLibrary, and I don't have the funds to purchase this two books as I am still a student and saving for my laptop.
Those books have not been released in a digital format, and are not available online anywhere.

Someone would have to not only buy the books, but also invest in a high quality books scanner + OCR software to convert it into a useful PDF.

If I can raise the funds for this from donations and account upgrades, I'm happy to invest in a scanner + the books and get them converted to text-searchable PDFs... That may take some time though, so don't hold your breath.

vetriol

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
send me your private email so I will send you that book.

vetriol

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
I, fortunately, have THIS BOOK in PDF!!!
Post automatically merged:

Those books have not been released in a digital format, and are not available online anywhere.

Someone would have to not only buy the books, but also invest in a high quality books scanner + OCR software to convert it into a useful PDF.

If I can raise the funds for this from donations and account upgrades, I'm happy to invest in a scanner + the books and get them converted to text-searchable PDFs... That may take some time though, so don't hold your breath.
This is not true that the books never have been released in digital form. I own this book myself in PDF! Super quality but is huge 132 mb.

vetriol

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Warning: You may need to bleach your eyes after this.
send me your private email so I will send you that book.
No, I will not share....read my early posts.....because SkullTraill takes money on other contributions.

No, I will not share....read my early posts.....because SkullTraill takes money on other contributions.
WHAT THE FUCK IS PROBATION? Who have the right to put me in PROBATION???? FUCK with this forum....

IT IS NOT FAIR!!!!

What the fuck? At most it's a few parts of the Grand Library, and a select few hard to find books which were purchased and shared on my own dime, which were restricted to Benefactors... and even then only for like a week, and cherry on top, I stopped doing that too after I posted the Book Sharing Manifesto.

You must be having some mental issue. Show me proof of this, or you're outta here. The money I collect goes purely to hosting WF and buying more books. It's barely $40 or so per month... you think I'm living lavish off of WF? You fucking moron.
Why should I contribute my books to you when you take pay? And then you put me in PROBATION.......man what kind of joke is this in a forum? I never take part in others forums with such regulations. Why do you make money? It does'nt matter if is 5 bucks or not. What it matters is that you take pay. Internet should be free of charge. You encourage people to share their books and then you take them and ask for money? Come onSkullTraill!, we are not dumb people. It smells fishy, my friend. Very fishy. Behave, bro! Take away these regulations you ask people to read the rules and behave. Behave yourself. Who made these rules? A dumb skull! You should be humbel and show others that you care. Probation, what the fuck is this? Should I feel I did something wrong here? Then you can talk with people but not put them in probation. You must have been in jail, I guess.....maybe you are in probation yourself and with this tongue....I just say behave yourself man. Shame of you!

I will spread this info to others on Internet to show people what you folk do. Write again all the instructions and behave with the tendency of taking control on people. Probation???? What the fuck is this word in this forum. People will automatically behave when the head of a forum show humble behavior. When people misbehave in this forum, there is a word called COMMUNICATION my friend, not warning and probation. Where the fuck did you work with in your life? You seem to enjoy giving orders to people.

Probation.... my ass, fuck with this mad forum!

I posted William Misyteles rare book (Mistele, William R - The four elements (2018) and when I go and try to download again, there is not chance becasue YOU moron take pay for my own book! Is that fair? OMG.......what a fuck world we living in....

Who is giving you a warning and probation at this website so to speak to see how you feel? Maybe nataS!

Who is giving you a warning and probation at this website so to speak to see how you feel? Maybe nataS!
Take off the dam fucking probation on me and let's be friends bro! I will stop here! Dam it!

SkullTraill

Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
What the fuck? At most it's a few parts of the Grand Library, and a select few hard to find books which were purchased and shared on my own dime, which were restricted to Benefactors... and even then only for like a week, and cherry on top, I stopped doing that too after I posted the Book Sharing Manifesto.

You must be having some mental issue. Show me proof of this, or you're outta here. The money I collect goes purely to hosting WF and buying more books. It's barely $40 or so per month... you think I'm living lavish off of WF? You fucking moron.

SkullTraill

Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Why should I contribute my books to you when you take pay? And then you put me in PROBATION.......man what kind of joke is this in a forum? I never take part in others forums with such regulations. Why do you make money? It does'nt matter if is 5 bucks or not. What it matters is that you take pay. Internet should be free of charge. You encourage people to share their books and then you take them and ask for money? Come onSkullTraill!, we are not dumb people. It smells fishy, my friend. Very fishy. Behave, bro! Take away these regulations you ask people to read the rules and behave. Behave yourself. Who made these rules? A dumb skull! You should be humbel and show others that you care. Probation, what the fuck is this? Should I feel I did something wrong here? Then you can talk with people but not put them in probation. You must have been in jail, I guess.....maybe you are in probation yourself and with this tongue....I just say behave yourself man. Shame of you!
Take pay? Everything on this site is free. I've never seen someone this delusional and mentally unstable. It's so funny how you intellectually vaporised after seeing forum groups like "Probation", "Custodian" etc. I used names that I though were fitting to the role, and if you don't like it, you can make a suggestion or leave.

I agree that the internet (or more specifically knowledge and information) should be free of charge. That's why I made this site, and the book shares section, and release everything for free. You don't have to pay to use the site, and there is only 1 thread with a small amount of content that requires an upgraded account.

You think any forum would function without rules and guidelines? Just another testament to how delusional and unintelligent you are.

I posted William Misyteles rare book (Mistele, William R - The four elements (2018) and when I go and try to download again, there is not chance becasue YOU moron take pay for my own book! Is that fair? OMG.......what a fuck world we living in....
I don't get it... have you cracked your skull in an accident? Are you just uneducated? Maybe you just don't know enough English to use this site properly? LOOK AT IT:

It's available for free, and people have already downloaded it.

Maybe I'm the idiot for wasting my time replying to this moronic shit.

Take off the dam fucking probation on me and let's be friends bro! I will stop here! Dam it!

Yeah, no. Enjoy the awards, ya filthy animal.

Vandheer

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Foul creature.

SkullTraill is probably the most chill out of all occult forums I have been in. He is also the only one that goes out of his way to gather so much material too.

The occult attracts the freaks for sure. Its just the nature of the beast.

Meant most chill admin. XD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.