• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Enochian Ladder of Lights - step 1 Luna

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
I wrote this pathworking based on some of the planetary attributions from Lon Milo Duquette's Enochian Vision Magick.
However I believe that at some point he mixed things up.
What I mean is:

On page 70 he gives the planetary assignments for the Daughters of Light as

Saturn : E(l)
Jupiter : Me
Mars : Ese
Sol : Iana
Venus : Akele
Mercury : Azdobn
Luna : Stimcul

On page 71 he describes the Sons of Light as they appeared to Kelley (“young men dressed in white, each carrying a metal ball: gold, silver, copper, tin, iron, quicksilver and lead"). Then he writes that the metal suggests the planetary assignment, but gives a list with the same order as on page 70 (1 letter for the S.O.L. Of Saturn, 2 for Jupiter, 3 for Mars etc.)

Page 73 for the Daughters of the Daughters of Light follows in the same manner.

Then on page 76 he writes that the original material of Dee and Kelley doesn't confirm planetary attributions to the names on the Sigillum Dei, and that he (Duquette) will not presume to do so either.
Beneath that he gives an image of the Sigillum (a chart) with the planetary symbols on the places of the names. In this image, he has replaced every name of 1 letter with the symbol of Sol, every two lettered name with the symbol of Luna, three lettered names with the symbol of Venus, four lettered name with Jupiter, five lettered name with Mars, six lettered name with Mercury and seven lettered name with Saturn.

So the Daughters of Light then become:

Sol : E(l)
Luna : Me
Venus : Ese
Jupiter : Iana
Mars : Akele
Mercury : Azdobn
Saturn : Stimcul

In this pathworking I have taken the 2 lettered names for Luna and assume Duquette had the classical order of the planets in mind when he made the lists and made a simple mistake that he copied from page to page.

Enochian Ladder of Light
Step 1

Luna

Lay down.

Close your eyes.

Vibrate: LEVANAEL

Bring your hands together and slowly open them (“Rendering the veil”)

Vibrate: ODO

Visualize the Moon and a faint Seal of Galethog on it.

Vibrate: AN

You are greeted by a small boy, dressed in robes of purple silk with long pointed sleeves and a hat such as a priest or scholar wears. On his chest is a triangular green tablet with his name.

Pass through the Moon and see that behind it is another Moon on which the Seal of Galethog is slightly darker

Vibrate: AB

You are greeted by a little wench dressed in white, with an ivory tablet on her bosom that bears her name.

Pass through the Moon and see that behind it is another Moon on which the Seal of Galethog is slightly darker

Vibrate: IH

You are greeted by a young man dressed in white, carrying a silver ball. On his chest he has a tablet of gold with his name.

Vibrate: ME

You are greeted by a young woman clad in green silk. On her forehead is a blue tablet with her name.

Vibrate: SAAIEME

You are greeted by an Angel

Pass through the Moon and see that behind it is another Moon on which the Seal of Galethog is now fully visible

Vibrate: GALETHOG

You are greeted by the God of the Moon

Pass through the Moon

To end – or at any time during this when you feel uncomfortable for any reason:

Visualize a Beam of Bright Light, a Pillar, coming down through your body and back to earth.

As you see this light, vibrate: I A O

Bring your hands together (“Closing the veil”)

Vibrate: UL

Notes:

ODO is Enochian for “open”. UL is Enochian for “end”.
The description of the spirits' appearances is the way they appeared to Kelley.

You can communicate with any of these spirits before deciding to continue or stop the pathworking.

I have done this two times now but am not going to share my experience as it might influence yours.

The Seal of Galethog on the Moon:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Incognitus

Lead Transcriber
Reaction score
Awards
Damn, your posts are top notch. Glad to have you here.

In workings that require you to vibrate words, I'm always worried about the tone and pitch (and pronunciation). How do you ensure that you're doing that correctly?

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Thanks man 😊.
I usually vibrate names a couple of times and it's more like singing for me. Switching tones and volume.
Sometimes I'll start loud and wotk my way down in tone and volume.

For prayers or long lists of names / words of power I will "spontaneously" do it in a melody. That also helps with remembering the words.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Amazing stuff, thanks for sharing!

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards

Step 2
Mercury

Lay down.

Close your eyes.

Vibrate: CORABIEL

Bring your hands together and slowly open them (“Rendering the veil”)

Vibrate: ODO

Visualize Mercury and a faint Seal of Aaoth on it.

Vibrate: HAGONEL

You are greeted by a small boy, dressed in robes of purple silk with long pointed sleeves and a hat such as a priest or scholar wears. On his chest is a triangular green tablet with his name.

Pass through Mercury and see that behind it is another Mercury on which the Seal of Aaoth is slightly darker

Vibrate: MADIMI

You are greeted by a little wench dressed in white, with an ivory tablet on her bosom that bears her name.

Pass through Mercury and see that behind it is another Mercury on which the Seal of Aaoth is slightly darker

Vibrate: BEIGIA

You are greeted by a young man dressed in white, carrying a metal ball. On his chest he has a tablet of gold with his name.

Vibrate: AZDOBN

You are greeted by a young woman clad in green silk. On her forehead is a blue tablet with her name.

Vibrate: BTZKASE

You are greeted by an Angel

Pass through Mercury and see that behind it is another Mercury on which the Seal of Aaoth is now fully visible

Vibrate: AAOTH

You are greeted by the God of Mercury

Pass through Mercury

To end – or at any time during this when you feel uncomfortable for any reason:

Visualize a Beam of Bright Light, a Pillar, coming down through your body and back to earth.

As you see this light, vibrate: I A O

Bring your hands together (“Closing the veil”)

Vibrate: UL

Notes:

The Angel of Mercury usually is spelled KKBAL (with the various transcriptions of the Hebrew making it KOKABEL / KAKABEL / KOKAVIEL etc.) This spelling CORABIEL seems confusing. There is a Hebrew word KRBL “put on a cloak” (i.e. “cover” or “hide”)

This might be a small wink by the Angels or Dee.

The Seal of Aaoth on Mercury:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!