• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Enochian Love

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
About a year and a half ago I got this suspicion that Enochian might be a form of coded Sumerian. I was going through the Sumerian dictionary a lot at that time and when I took a break to relax and searched up if there was an Enochian word for love, I didn't find one, but I noticed that the letters in that alphabet have names that really don't make much sense phonetically. And then I recognized some of these letter's names as being Sumerian words.
In most cases it is very close, in others it requires some imagination.

Here's what I mean:

Letter

Enochian Name of the Letter

Sumerian Word

Meaning of the Sumerian

B

PA

PA

Branch

C/K

VEH

BE

Deduct / Remove / Receive (as an allotment)

G/J

GED

KID

Cut / Demolish / Break

D

GAL

KAL

Rare / Valuable

F

OR

A'UR

Hidden place

A

UN

UN

Rise

E

GRAPH

GAR

Place / To put

AB

Window

M

TAL

TAL

Expand

I/Y

GON

KAN

Gate

H

NA

NA

Man / Stone

L

UR

UR

He / One / Man

P

MALS

MALA

As much as

Q

GER

GIR

Gift / Rage

N

DRUX

DUR

Bond / Totality

US

Follow / Side

X

PAL

PALA

Garment

O

MED

METE

Self

R

DON

DAN

Pure

Z

CEPH

KAB

Test

SAB

Gather together

U/V

VAN

BAN

Unit of capacity

S

FAM

PAMUL

Spreading

T

GISG

GISIG

Fence

I have always found it fascinating that in Enochian the letters I A & O are words on their own. I means "is", A means "with" and O means "this" or "five". So the great word of evocation IAO is then (when you consider it as Enochian) "Is With This" and seems a perfect description of the Name.
When you take the above table, I A O becomes KAN UN METE (from GON UN MED) and the meaning then becomes "Gate Rise Self" which - to me - makes just as much sense.

One of probably the best known phrases in Enochian is OL SONF VORSG GOHO IAD BALT ("I reign over you sayeth the God of Justice")
If you apply the above table to it and treat every single letter as a word, it turns into:

Self+He/One
Spreading+Self+Bond&Follow+Hidden place
Unit+Self+Pure+Spreading+Cut/Break
Cut/Break+Self+Man+Self
Gate+Rise+Valuable
Branch+Rise+He/One+Fence

Which could be taken as

“He Himself, Spreading and making (those in) the Hidden place Follow, (so that these) Units of Self's Spreading is Cut, Cut by Man's Self, Rise up through the Valuable Gate, Branch out and Rise up He is a Fence”

So. My proposed Enochian word for Love then is NVZ - or NVZL (Bond&Side+Unit+Gather together ... One) "Bond and form a Unit Together as One"

Maybe this table is of use to anyone of you.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Interesting, I haven’t met many who got into Enochian due to the danger, I’ve read a few stories of the great Kabbalists doing crazy things like summoning Metatron or the Bal Shem Tov summoning Samael.

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Metatron and Samael aren't Enochian though. Enochian angels have largely unpronounceable names with clusters of consonants.
I haven't done much "real" Enochian either. I made an attempt at scrying the first few aethyrs years ago. But I have noticed that the smallest amount of Enochian influences my perception of time. When I use the Watchtower ritual (which I don't do often) the hours after it seem to slow down. Maybe because "they" are waiting to see if I'm gonna do something beside picking my nose 😅

But in spells and rituals I like to use mantras or words of power etc. This table can be used to construct these, or to discover meaning in other words.

Brixgh

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
Very interesting. As you may know, by the time of Dee, the Sumerian cuneiform (the alphabet and the Writing system) was not yet deciphered; and forgotten long ago ( maybe 2000 (more) years ago). In modern times, Sumerian cuneiform was first (re)deciphered only in 1850 by Hincks.

The angelic language of Dee is quite effective. He was a mathematician, astronomer, and advisor to, Elizabeth I. Some say that He put a hex on the Spanish armada, which supposedly caused the very bad weather and the English victory. Maybe coincidence (not for me) but if there was no such storm at that time, there would probably be no Anglicanism and no The England we now know (Spanish Armada was extremely powerful, as a fact)

İf we get back to your work if you may widen your work that would be more helpful, yet it's much appreciated. It is certain that Dee was not consciously motivated by Sumerian language as no one would read even a glimpse of it in its times.

So maybe there is something with Pi (maybe not just an idea). Sumerians were also good in mathematics (now we know that they were using Pythagoras theorem effectively long before him), so that being a common ground; maybe mathematics can be a key to understanding that influence. (if at that stage -at least-, we do not want to delve into Annunaki and other galaxies influences on us ) But as said if may you widen your work; we may make some guesses which may help us to understand that relationship better.

Sumerian texts :
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Hi Brixgh,

I know indeed that Sumerian wasn't discovered at the time of Dee. But since this language and it's alphabet was given to him by the Angels there is no need for him or anyone else living at that time to know of the Sumerian language.
The reference to Pi and Pythagoras is something I can't really place at the moment. I know that Dee was a mathematician among other things and that there are theories that he (or his subconscious) created the whole system without outside entities.

I also don't claim that what I wrote in the OP is TRUTH it's just something I found noteworthy and remarkable.
As an example of some more of these "translations" I can give you this look at the Elemental Kings and the Names on the Tablet of Union:

OIP TEAA PDOCE

Self + Gate + As much as

Fence + Put – Window + Rise + Rise

As much as + Valuable + Self + Remove / Receive + Put – Window

“Utmost Gate to the Self, A Window in the Fence to Rise and Rise, this Received Window is of Maximum Value to the Self”

MPH ARSL GAIOL

Expand + As much as + Man / Stone

Rise + Pure + Spreading + He / One

Cut / Break + Rise + Gate + Self + He / One

“Expand As much as Man can, as He Rises in Purity and Spreads, He Breaks through the Gate of Self”

ORO IBAH AOIZP

Self + Pure + Self

Gate + Branch + Rise + Man / Stone

Rise + Self + Gate + Gather together + As much as

“The Self the Pure Self, Man Rises and Branches out through the Gate, Self Rises through the Gate and Gathers together As much as possible”

MOR DIAL HCTGA

Expand + Self + Pure

Valuable + Gate + Rise + He / One

Man / Stone + Remove / Receive + Fence + Cut / Break + Rise

“The Purity of Self Expands, as He Rises through the Valuable Gate, Man Removes the Fence and Breaks it and Rises”

EXARP

Put – Window + Garment + Rise + Pure + As much as

“A window in the Garment to Rise in Purity As much as possible”

HCOMA

Man / Stone + Remove / Receive + Self + Expand + Rise

“Man Receives the Expansion and Rise of Self”

NANTA

Bond – Side + Rise + Bond – Side + Fence + Rise

“Bond and Rise to Bond with the Fence and Rise”

BITOM

Branch + Gate + Fence + Self + Expand

“Branch out through the Gate in the Fence and Expand Self”

I acknowledge there is some shoehorning here ;)

Brixgh

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
Thank you very much Yazata..(y) Do you know CRV? maybe that may help to shed light

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
CRV? :unsure:

Brixgh

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
Controlled Remote Viewing

If you watch that video you may have more information. Though very basic. it will still help 🙏

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Metatron and Samael aren't Enochian though. Enochian angels have largely unpronounceable names with clusters of consonants.
I haven't done much "real" Enochian either. I made an attempt at scrying the first few aethyrs years ago. But I have noticed that the smallest amount of Enochian influences my perception of time. When I use the Watchtower ritual (which I don't do often) the hours after it seem to slow down. Maybe because "they" are waiting to see if I'm gonna do something beside picking my nose 😅

But in spells and rituals I like to use mantras or words of power etc. This table can be used to construct these, or to discover meaning in other words.
Yes, I was just mentioning how some Kabbalists knew the angelic language (not enochian but another)

That’s interesting...a guy on here years ago once described Enochian Angels as broken programs in reality

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Controlled Remote Viewing

If you watch that video you may have more information. Though very basic. it will still help 🙏

O. Lol. I was searching on Google and thought you might mean this:
Which seems another very interesting idea ☺️

Incognitus

Lead Transcriber
Reaction score
Awards
Very interesting. I need to read more on this, but was confused by this one statement:

Why do you say they’re unpronounceable? I mean in English and related languages, it’s not, but that doesn’t have much bearing on when the language was in more regular usage.

I’m no expert on this. Just something I was wondering as I read the thread.

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Very interesting. I need to read more on this, but was confused by this one statement:

Why do you say they’re unpronounceable? I mean in English and related languages, it’s not, but that doesn’t have much bearing on when the language was in more regular usage.

I’m no expert on this. Just something I was wondering as I read the thread.
I mean when you look for instance at Angels of the Watchtower of the West that deal with discovering secrets:
NLRX, LRXN, RXNL and XNRL.
Or those if the East who teach arts and crafts:
CNBR, NBRC, BRCN and RCNB.
Doesn't flow off the tongue 🤣

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Maybe I should have worded it differently. My vocabulary isn't that big 😅

Incognitus

Lead Transcriber
Reaction score
Awards
No worries. I was just curious. Fascinating either way!

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Very insightful and interesting thread!

I don't know much about the enochian paradigm, but regarding unpronouncability of angel names, have you considered the similarities with "trying to read" hebrew. What I mean is, just because it is spelled with only/mostly consonants, does not mean only the consonants are pronounced. There might be ways to pronounce that incorporate vowel sounds depending on context.

Sorry, it's very late here and I am very sleepy, so maybe I am not making sense, but just think of how:

YHWH is all consonants but easily pronounced as YAHWEH for example.

I think that is often the case with consonant dense names.

Incognitus

Lead Transcriber
Reaction score
Awards

I don't know much about the enochian paradigm, but regarding unpronouncability of angel names, have you considered the similarities with "trying to read" hebrew. What I mean is, just because it is spelled with only/mostly consonants, does not mean only the consonants are pronounced. There might be ways to pronounce that incorporate vowel sounds depending on context.

Sorry, it's very late here and I am very sleepy, so maybe I am not making sense, but just think of how:

This is exactly what I was thinking as well.

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards

Thanks. Because I make and use squares myself that (aren't real Enochian but) also have these clusters of consonants I have gotten used to it.
I realize I have complicated the matter by using the word "unpronounceable" 😅 to make a distinction between a name like Samael and NLRX.
Different writers give different ways of making Enochian pronuncable, and your suggestion works very well.
When we as kids here learn the (western) alphabet in school we are taught the pronunciation of capital letters and lower case letters, and that's still how I treat some of these weird words. When I see a name like KGDRTVR I will insert a vowel sound like in "the" in places where it is necessary and pronounce it like KeGDeRTeVeR for example. So basically what you said.

To be a dick: YHVH is pronounced Yod Hey Vav Hey 😂

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Thanks. Because I make and use squares myself that (aren't real Enochian but) also have these clusters of consonants I have gotten used to it.
I realize I have complicated the matter by using the word "unpronounceable" 😅 to make a distinction between a name like Samael and NLRX.
Different writers give different ways of making Enochian pronuncable, and your suggestion works very well.
When we as kids here learn the (western) alphabet in school we are taught the pronunciation of capital letters and lower case letters, and that's still how I treat some of these weird words. When I see a name like KGDRTVR I will insert a vowel sound like in "the" in places where it is necessary and pronounce it like KeGDeRTeVeR for example. So basically what you said.
Yeah, that makes perfect sense. Probably what I would do as well in the absence of a definitive, correct pronunciation.

To be a dick: YHVH is pronounced Yod Hey Vav Hey
I know, that is how I pronounce it (Yod he va he or something similar) when chanting/vibrating/calling on YHWH during LBRP etc. It's just during casual conversation or talking to normies I use Yahweh, was just an example haha. It's basically the same technique you mentioned above adding vowels (YaHWeH)...

Heliona

Neophyte
Reaction score
Yeah, that makes perfect sense. Probably what I would do as well in the absence of a definitive, correct pronunciation.

I know, that is how I pronounce it (Yod he va he or something similar) when chanting/vibrating/calling on YHWH during LBRP etc. It's just during casual conversation or talking to normies I use Yahweh, was just an example haha. It's basically the same technique you mentioned above adding vowels (YaHWeH)...
Oh, I do prounouce YHVH as yehwah in ritual, didn't do it with actual pronountiation of actual leters. Thanks, that is interesting insight, I will try that next time.
My learning of Hebrew didn't help me with YHWH ( יהוה) because they never prounouce that, they say Adonai in prayers when they come up to the יהוה.
But yes, because it actually shouldn't be pronounced, I will try with vibrating the actual letters.