• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Evocation with Bune

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
Hi
I made a thread on another forum before i joined here, so i will start one here.

Long story short:
I did many evocations with Bune, my goal was to get out of the drug business and to get a real job, i got what i wanted. Made me really happy, i thanked him and God.

Now:
BUT the job i got was only for one month, today was my last day at work so now i will evoke him again this upcoming waxing moon, same as before, the day and hour of venus. My nine days purification has already begun, looking forward for this time, because i recieved the crown which i was looking forward for.
I will keep you all posted.

Q: What method do you use?
A;Solomonic method (Lesser key of Solomon by Joseph H Peterson).

I got all the tools EXCEPT for the lion skin belt, been looking hard can't find anyone selling one.
If i have any questions i'll post them here, as for you too.
Btw the thing that sucks is that i have to do it in my room, damn it's cold here in Sweden, i could feel the spirit more performing the ritual in the woods. But a good magician told me "Don’t focus on physical manifestation, focus on results. The point is not to see the spirit, it’s to do successful magic"

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Interested to hear how it goes!

I suspect finding lion skin will be extremely difficult in this day and age...

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
Updatde: Tomorrow, i will re-concecrate my sword, sprinkle holy water over my white priset robe, circle and ring. I will do it the day and hour of mercery.

Incognitus

Lead Transcriber
Reaction score
Awards
I don't understand this:

I did many evocations with Bune, my goal was to get out of the drug business and to get a real job, i got what i wanted. Made me really happy, i thanked him and God.
You thanked God... and a demon? I don't mean to sound nitpicky, but was wondering how that works exactly.

Incognitus

Lead Transcriber
Reaction score
Awards
I don't mean for that to sound as snarky as it does. I'm just curious, because God and Bune would be opposing forces here.

If we consider Bune and God as literal beings, wouldn't that run the risk of angering one (or both)?

If we consider them different types of energies, I sort of envision when you try to put 2 magnets together and they repel each other, and couldn't that mixture of energies actually affect the outcome, and not necessarily in a good way?

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
I don't mean for that to sound as snarky as it does. I'm just curious, because God and Bune would be opposing forces here.

If we consider Bune and God as literal beings, wouldn't that run the risk of angering one (or both)?

If we consider them different types of energies, I sort of envision when you try to put 2 magnets together and they repel each other, and couldn't that mixture of energies actually affect the outcome, and not necessarily in a good way?
I think a lot of Christians simply just view demons as God's creations, and as such may be grateful to God for allowing them to achieve a successful result with a demon. I think Bune and Goetia, in general, have strong connections to the Christian paradigm, and one could argue perhaps that these angels were turned into demons, and imprisoned as punishments for their transgressions against God, however, they are (let's just say "by the grace of God") allowed to be "used" by humans to achieve certain things.

Not saying that's my own take on it, per se, just something I could possibly understand from a devout Christian's perspective.

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards

When i say i thank God. It is more generally within evocations for the help and the blessings, without God, we wouldn't exist. In that way i thank God.
And ofcourse i thank the demon which i worked with too.

Incognitus

Lead Transcriber
Reaction score
Awards
I think a lot of Christians simply just view demons as God's creations, and as such may be grateful to God for allowing them to achieve a successful result with a demon. I think Bune and Goetia, in general, have strong connections to the Christian paradigm, and one could argue perhaps that these angels were turned into demons, and imprisoned as punishments for their transgressions against God, however, they are (let's just say "by the grace of God") allowed to be "used" by humans to achieve certain things.

Not saying that's my own take on it, per se, just something I could possibly understand from a devout Christian's perspective.
I can see, as you say here, how people could make that connection, especially if they haven't studied history. For example, consider that King Solomon (if he really was the author, who knows) lived almost 1000 years before Christianity was a thing (the start being generally considered 1CE), and some of the demons actually pre-date the Ars Goetia, so likely much older than 900ish BC.

Of course, it doesn't have to be the Christian God, it could be the Jewish God (not the same thing, especially prior to 1CE). To me that would make it even worse. The Jewish God was not a kind God. The Old Testament God would smite someone for working with a demon. I mean, we're talking about a God that told Abraham to build an altar and sacrifice his son, sending an angel at the last second to stop him. "Just kidding, bro!".

I'm curious what the OP says here. Part of why I like being here is different perspectives. To me, tho, this is playing with fire. I've always been drawn to Ars Goetia and related writings, and I would not mix these opposites for my own safety/sanity.

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
I think a lot of Christians simply just view demons as God's creations, and as such may be grateful to God for allowing them to achieve a successful result with a demon.
This a good good explanation why i thank God.

Incognitus

Lead Transcriber
Reaction score
Awards
This a good good explanation why i thank God.
Ok, but hear me out here. According to the Bible, Lucifer took 1/3rd of the angels with him, and they became demons. Demons are primarily angels who chose to rebel against God. I don't understand why you would think God would help or condone interactions between humans and demons.

Unless you're thanking God for not smiting you or something for working with the demon. That I totally get, but ... it's kind of like telling your kid to not do cocaine because it's bad, your kid doing a metric ass ton of cocaine and then coming back and thanking you for telling them about cocaine in the first place. My reaction, as the parent in this hypothetical, would not be "oh so sweet, they thanked me!". I would totally be in smite mode*.

The whole purpose of this thought exercise isn't to downplay anything you're doing. In these types of workings, the clearest intent brings about the most powerful response. Maybe including opposing energies is actually lessening the response. Possibly giving God both middle fingers and then thanking him could have repercussions.

Or maybe not. There are very few, if any, experts on this. I'm just trying to figure it all out just like everyone else.

* Meaning I'd yell and ground them probably. Seriously, don't hit your kids, people. Don't be that a-hole.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Ok, but hear me out here. According to the Bible, Lucifer took 1/3rd of the angels with him, and they became demons. Demons are primarily angels who chose to rebel against God. I don't understand why you would think God would help or condone interactions between humans and demons.

Unless you're thanking God for not smiting you or something for working with the demon. That I totally get, but ... it's kind of like telling your kid to not do cocaine because it's bad, your kid doing a metric ass ton of cocaine and then coming back and thanking you for telling them about cocaine in the first place. My reaction, as the parent in this hypothetical, would not be "oh so sweet, they thanked me!". I would totally be in smite mode*.

The whole purpose of this thought exercise isn't to downplay anything you're doing. In these types of workings, the clearest intent brings about the most powerful response. Maybe including opposing energies is actually lessening the response. Possibly giving God both middle fingers and then thanking him could have repercussions.

Or maybe not. There are very few, if any, experts on this. I'm just trying to figure it all out just like everyone else.

* Meaning I'd yell and ground them probably. Seriously, don't hit your kids, people. Don't be that a-hole.
It’s just a myth...Satan serves God, read the story of Solomon using demons to build the temple...hence the Key of Solomon...any Rabbi knows this story, he sought out King Asmodeus, or look up the Baal Shem Tov calling the Angel of death.

the point is not to worship these spirits

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards

How are they opposing...do you think that the source of everything is actually at war with his creation?

there are supposedly powers in creation that oppose God, but God is said to run the show...read the book of Job.

you should look up Djinn...some are Muslim, Jew, and Christian

im not saying people should work with demons but I’m saying get the facts straight...there’s no God vs Satan

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I can see, as you say here, how people could make that connection, especially if they haven't studied history. For example, consider that King Solomon (if he really was the author, who knows) lived almost 1000 years before Christianity was a thing (the start being generally considered 1CE), and some of the demons actually pre-date the Ars Goetia, so likely much older than 900ish BC.

Of course, it doesn't have to be the Christian God, it could be the Jewish God (not the same thing, especially prior to 1CE). To me that would make it even worse. The Jewish God was not a kind God. The Old Testament God would smite someone for working with a demon. I mean, we're talking about a God that told Abraham to build an altar and sacrifice his son, sending an angel at the last second to stop him. "Just kidding, bro!".

I'm curious what the OP says here. Part of why I like being here is different perspectives. To me, tho, this is playing with fire. I've always been drawn to Ars Goetia and related writings, and I would not mix these opposites for my own safety/sanity.
Any Rabbi will tell you that Solomon used demons to build the temple...whether it’s true or not who knows, here’s a little known fact, king Asmodeus prayed to God.

bro....stop now you don’t know anything about the Jewish God, how the laws worked back then, the laws for Jews and gentiles etc...so please just stop. You’re stuck in this silly Christian view of God that burns people forever...not true at all.

and your last sentence confirms you don’t know crap...

Incognitus

Lead Transcriber
Reaction score
Awards
I apparently touched a nerve. Oh what fun. “Bro”. Hah.

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
When you look at the powers ascribed to the Goetia spirits you see they are mostly benign (probably using the wrong word here). Eloquence, wisdom, mental strength etc.
This could be very unfavorable for a ruler who wants to keep his people in check. Makes me look at the Wise Solomon (who locked these 72 up in a brass vessel so no one else could contact them) with different eyes.
Or, maybe he was wise in knowing that a lot of humans will abuse power as soon as they get the tiniest bit of it. I'm flip flopping 😂

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
Like SkullTraill said, that is why i thank God.

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
I don't understand this:

You thanked God... and a demon? I don't mean to sound nitpicky, but was wondering how that works exactly.
Without God, we and demons wouldn't exist. And for all the blessing he has bestowed upon me in granting me my desires and delivering me from the malice of the Enemy the devil. That is my best explanation, might write more later, just woke up.

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
I come from a muslim backround, i believe that demons never were angels, they were always demons/djinns. Since the they were cast down, not all of them are evil, some still believe in God, and other "shaayatens" believe in Iblis/Lucifer.