• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Evoking or Invoking YHVH

Reaction score
Awards
In addition to everything else, I had a thought on killing stale energy and bringing an influx of fresh Divine energy in by evoking YHVH.

Then I thought he may not be cool with that, so perhaps invocation?

I hope Sandalwood oil on White tealight candles and his name written in Hebrew on the tin, sigil propped up, and frankincense rolling.
It would be not terribly formal, would start out by certain psalms for confession and repentance, an acknowledgement of him raising his Sonm Yeshua the Messiah, from the dead and causing him to ascend to Heven for rulership for now. Praise given to the Holy Spirit of Jehovah, and to his seven spirits before his Throne.

Would this possibly cause clairaudience and clirvoyance, or a face to face meeting of an unintended effect?

Reaction score
Awards
The sigil for YHVH can be found in Israel Regardie's The Golden Dawn, page 485.

Bandaboy

Apprentice
Reaction score
From what I have come to learn about evoking YHWH in my limited experience is that he can be called just like any other spirit. But there are conditions for calling him. Here's what I learnt:

1. You'd need an altar with a pile of stones that haven't been hewn or mutilated in any form or manner. The size really doesn't matter.

2. You may optionally acquire olive oil, water, salt and a white or gold candle/s.

3. You would need to purify yourself for 7 days, not doing anything impure, and not even summoning or calling on any other spirits other than him. And then on the 7th day, he is to be called.

4. Your going to need a Bible, and a diary to write down what you experience and what you ask for, so on and so forth. Because He says he is a Covenant keeping God.

His manifestations when you call upon him from my experience are a gentle but strong cold breeze, a feeling of a condensed air-like substance that can be perceived with your ears, heat, moving vibrations on some parts of the body, and even a sound like a roar in your ears, like thunder, or like a lion, or something like that... Hard to explain!

His presence will generally clear the air and environment of any unwanted spirits, energies and residues. Even just typing this, I feel the roar in my ears!

But keep in mind that YHWH is a lifetime God, He prefers a lifetime relationship, meaning you would fall into the class of thaumaturgists that use forceful means and threats on demons... Which I myself don't mind.

macshalom

Visitor
Reaction score
Pl
From what I have come to learn about evoking YHWH in my limited experience is that he can be called just like any other spirit. But there are conditions for calling him. Here's what I learnt:

1. You'd need an altar with a pile of stones that haven't been hewn or mutilated in any form or manner. The size really doesn't matter.

2. You may optionally acquire olive oil, water, salt and a white or gold candle/s.

3. You would need to purify yourself for 7 days, not doing anything impure, and not even summoning or calling on any other spirits other than him. And then on the 7th day, he is to be called.

4. Your going to need a Bible, and a diary to write down what you experience and what you ask for, so on and so forth. Because He says he is a Covenant keeping God.

His manifestations when you call upon him from my experience are a gentle but strong cold breeze, a feeling of a condensed air-like substance that can be perceived with your ears, heat, moving vibrations on some parts of the body, and even a sound like a roar in your ears, like thunder, or like a lion, or something like that... Hard to explain!

His presence will generally clear the air and environment of any unwanted spirits, energies and residues. Even just typing this, I feel the roar in my ears!

But keep in mind that YHWH is a lifetime God, He prefers a lifetime relationship, meaning you would fall into the class of thaumaturgists that use forceful means and threats on demons... Which I myself don't mind.
Please.....where is the invocation you used?

Reaction score
Awards
Bornless Ritual,possibly, or a conjuration from a grimoire most likely.
A lot of prayers can be used as Invocations.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
YHVH appears to be a grandson of El Elyon - The Most High. Thus YHVH inherits only a very small group humans and is jealous of the other gods

"When the Most High gave to the nations
When He separated the children of men,
He set the borders of the peoples
According to the number of the children of Israel.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
For the portion of the LORD is His people,
Jacob the lot of His inheritance."

Perhaps the gods to which TMH gave bigger groups of the children of men might be better to follow

EA is not the same as Jah - since EA bred all the humans and therefore had first choice

Reaction score
Awards
So El Elyon, the Most High to is, El is also great as he sits on Chesed and is associated with Jupiter and Loving-Kinbdness/Mercy.
Jah/Yah/Gah would also be a good one. Chokmah seated. Mentioned once in a psalm.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
The Hebrew word El comes from the Sumerian word Ilu. Ilu means both tall and god. The gods continue to grow even as adults and so that the oldest (most senior) gods are the tallest

El Elyon can therefore be translated as God of Gods or Tall of the Tall Ones - or The Most High

The ancient builder race in this solar system built structures with ceiling heights suitable for 300 foot tall inhabitants. In our tradition they are titans

Bandaboy

Apprentice
Reaction score
Pl

Please.....where is the invocation you used?
I got the information from my dreams, and at times, angels would come and share corrections and advice that would help better the ritual summoning.

I also obtained information from studying invocations performed by both old and new testament characters.

What matters most about invocation is your genuineness and desire to meet the said being.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
The Main name is the 4 letter name...the names are descriptions...God in action

If you wish to talk to God, obey his commandments, attune your energies to holiness, this means You should eat Kosher, strict kosher like the Bible? I don’t think so but avoid pork, rabbit, etc

when you pray do not pray near filth (say in the bathroom or near a cat box if you can’t avoid this make sure it’s far enough so you can’t smell it) avoid sexual perversion

if you wish to know more read Rabbi Ariel Bar Tzadok book the Greatest Story never told

Reaction score
Awards
I understand the point of being as close to perfect and holy as possible for the person. Will read through and reply when I'm home from work.

Reaction score
Awards

On the pile of stones, is there a certain number required?
I think in Nehamiah (spelling?) there was a commandment from Adonai to build a pile of 12 stones for a memorial. I think it was meant to represent the twelve tribes.
2. Can and will get some bottles of olive oil and have gold candles, and a recycling way of building candle holders from tealights tins and putty.
On point three, would it be just as advisable to take on Abramelin?

Reaction score
Awards

If you wish to talk to God, obey his commandments, attune your energies to holiness, this means You should eat Kosher, strict kosher like the Bible? I don’t think so but avoid pork, rabbit, etc

when you pray do not pray near filth (say in the bathroom or near a cat box if you can’t avoid this make sure it’s far enough so you can’t smell it) avoid sexual perversion

if you wish to know more read Rabbi Ariel Bar Tzadok book the Greatest Story never told
I understand what it means to be a disciple. But then how were the GD magicians evoking him as well as angels and other godnames?
Good points, but I love pepperoni. Ground beef is pretty tasty I suppose.
Purity .. ha .. maybe I should put this on hold, me being a Scorpio ascendant and Leo moon (and Libra sun).

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I understand what it means to be a disciple. But then how were the GD magicians evoking him as well as angels and other godnames?
Good points, but I love pepperoni. Ground beef is pretty tasty I suppose.
Purity .. ha .. maybe I should put this on hold, me being a Scorpio ascendant and Leo moon (and Libra sun).
It just means don’t try to think of Him as different gods, remember...the names are descriptions for the same God

Reaction score
Awards

Yeah, I agree with what you're saying as well as others .. it's funny, because i was chatting with a Muslim, and he mentioned Muslims are pretty much people who submit to gods will.
We talked about the topic of sacrifices. Devout religious followers do sacrifices, as do we all at times.
Well, points to ponder.