• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Excited to have found this forum, for a return to magick

Status
Not open for further replies.

DBungleX

Neophyte
Reaction score
Hello brothers and sisters,
I am very happy to have found a congregation of both occult works and occult people. Thanks for having me.
About me: When young in the 90's I stumbled across a book about "the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn" and was intrigued with the spiritual history. So I started collecting books and finding people to learn from, which was hard as the internet was so new. I remember paying Aussie $800 for Crowley collection just because it was the only way to get access the writings where I was.
I was primarily interested in the knowledge, history etc but I also had a clean room for practicing with an altar etc.
Then after a house fire that took my books with everything else, I left it behind..
And now I found this site while grabbing pdf's.
Cheers

*EDIT: Despite the appearance I am not a big fan of Crowley anymore than any other GD member.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
So sad to hear about the house fire! Welcome to the forum.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Hi there,

Loosing it all in a fire, who did you call?
No probs with crowley here, other then ive walked the curse can we now please continue...
But that stupid grey, im starting to believe its a nazi egregore. Not that i mind, i like o9a too, but you are the one using the avatar and as you say you dont align with it perse, so whats the magical intent?

Im sorry, i like peeling pinecones..hi im Lou.

league

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Welcome and welcome back to Magick

Status
Not open for further replies.