• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Experiment with artificial inteligence

Malvo

Neophyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Hello everyone

Today i decided to do a little fun experiment , with one of those image generating artificial inteligences.

I typed the following:

"The pyramid of the soul, behind the eyes of men"

These were the most interesting results:

This first image is rather interesting. A lone man stands in front of a pyramid, with a gleaming red eye on it's top. The pyramid is surrounded by other figures that appear to be human, except a single one of the right, that resembles a centaur. On top of the eye there is a symbol, that almost resembles a Ankh.

The second image... I mighty pyramid stands sorrounded by a crowd of people. Two figures abserve the crowd from a distance. The front of the pyramid as colapsed, or as massive staircase that leads to the top.

TCySddh.png

The third image is my favorite. A mighty pyramid with a glorious blue eye on its top. Directly in front of the pyramid seems to be a altar, with tools on it. On the bottom what appears to be a robed figure.

x8zAsDC.png

The last image. A mighty pyramid made from smaller pyramids? Like the figure before, seems to be filled with somesort of engravings. There is a great eye on top of it, and on it's center, something that might resemble a human figure.

dmEUxK2.png

Rather interesnting what this artificial inteligence came up with.

KjEno186

Disciple
Staff member
Jr. Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Fascinating stuff. I'm reminded of classic science fiction illustration which sold many a novel back in the day. In fact I own a book of such illustrations (cover image found on the web):
453A858E-3F40-4F36-B5B7-5347C3562A2A.jpeg

KjEno186

Disciple
Staff member
Jr. Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
I'm installing Stable Diffusion AI text-to-image on my Linux OS computer right now. I have no idea if it will work yet. At least it's free....

Malvo

Neophyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
I have been messing with this a bit more. It's actually quite fascinating!

I decided to do a little more tinkering, gave 2 more shots, and on the first, i decided to be a bit silly, so i wrote something like this:

"Esoteric horrors that live in the abyss of the soul."

On the second try, i wrote something like this:

"Magick entities in astral planes"

To that i added things like "8k, hyper realism, ornate," etc etc.

These are the results of the first try:

But the second try, is actually quite impressive.

Malvo

Neophyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
How about something like this:

My first try, i went with "Choronzon with Aleister Crowley" to which i also added "babylonian art style".

"The demon Choronzon next to Aleyster Crowley" was my second try.

Some of the results are fascinating:

Second example:

This last picture is quite stricking.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Did you use MidJourney? If not would you mind telling us which you used? I quite like the art style. Reminds me of my profile background a little bit.

Reaction score
Awards
Or H.R. Giger and H.P. Lovecraft on Crowley and Choronzon ...that's disturbing art to me.
Post automatically merged:

Nephilim, war in heaven, watchers, that would likewise be interesting.

Irish Bard

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
It's all stolen art and I have to say most of these are the most obvious interpretation i.e. literally dump an eye on a triangle....

Not that impressed