• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Favorite Demons?

Frater Dag

Neophyte
Awards
I'm curious who your favorite "demons" to work with are. I put it in quotes because I don't really agree with the Christian concept of demons, even though many of the grimoires that these spirits are listed in call them demons.

My favorite spirit in this genre is Gremory. I found that she is more than willing to help a person if they give her the offerings she wants. I have been working with her twice a week a now for the past year.

What is your favorite "demonic" spirit to work with and why? I would love to hear about any interesting experiences that you have had working this spirit if you are willing to share.

Awards
I guess I would say of the Goetia, President Foras or Knight Furcas.
Knight Furcas I believe stimulated psychic ability in me.
President Foras came though a channeler who wanted to relay a message to me, to work with herbs and stones. He was not prompted by me.
So I think these two would possibly be my favorites since they were the first and the first to communicate to me (past my working with Belial several years ago).

cryphius

Neophyte
A lot of demons are just old pagan gods and nature spirits

Among pagan gods I work primarily with Hermes/Mercury and Odin, with other deities coming in at odd times. I also work with elemental, natural, and ancestral spirits.

Yazata

Acolyte
Benefactor
Awards
I'm curious who your favorite "demons" to work with are. I put it in quotes because I don't really agree with the Christian concept of demons, even though many of the grimoires that these spirits are listed in call them demons.

My favorite spirit in this genre is Gremory. I found that she is more than willing to help a person if they give her the offerings she wants. I have been working with her twice a week a now for the past year.

What is your favorite "demonic" spirit to work with and why? I would love to hear about any interesting experiences that you have had working this spirit if you are willing to share.
Abaddon has given me a couple of good incantations.
Azazel also always is very willing to talk.
With Camio i did a one year "pact" (no blood). I built him a small altar on which i burned some blue spirit (? Spiritus - the fluid) every day. He gave some incantations and smaller rituals but he mostly seemed very impatient - always tapping his foot like "come on come on come on...!! Thing is I was too vague in my expectations. I wanted "knowledge".

Frater Dag

Neophyte
Awards
A lot of demons are just old pagan gods and nature spirits

Among pagan gods I work primarily with Hermes/Mercury and Odin, with other deities coming in at odd times. I also work with elemental, natural, and ancestral spirits.

People say this, but from my limited experience working with these spirits, they seem to behave a lot different than pagan gods. They may have the same name or similar names, but I don't think they are the same.

Noth

Neophyte
Kedemel has been extremely useful in figuring out how to excite, entice, and draw people to my side.

I guess if have to say that one is my favorite.