• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Forced astral projection weird experience

Utterlysneaky

Neophyte
Reaction score
About a week ago I, during the night, was forced out of body during sleep. Since I have about 50 planned oobe's under my belt, I was able to be "conscious" about both my physical body and my etheric one at the same time, and I wasn't fearful since the exit symptoms are known to me. As soon as I'm out, I hear a female voice saying "Subject 1164, commencing session". And I'm like "WTF?". I mentally told the voice, you don't have my consent for this, this is unethical. I was given the answer "know that we are not hurting you, only researching". Woke up shortly after that. Anybody with a similar experience?

KjEno186

Disciple
Staff member
Jr. Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
No experience with anything like this, but it sounds like some things Robert Monroe mentioned in his books. Perhaps you would give us some context about your usual AP experiences thus far?

Challis

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Years ago, I experienced electronic voices conversing. I had left hand practice and was strolling through this dark, gated neighbourhood. We smoke, so I was high, but that night was calm, and I guess my mind relaxed. I heard electronic disturbances, like crackling over white noise. I ignored it, happy to be in a really calm mental space. And then after i noticed it, the noise became 2 people conversing. A male on my left, and a female on my right. They had accents and spoke rapidly. When they noticed I could hear them, they, or I, closed communications.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Last year during the Holidays season. Almost around Christmas.

I had an experience where I would hear bangings on my bedroom door. However, I stood calm, and went along with the noise. All of a sudden, I felt fingers touching my back, gently, and that's when I had my OBE. It was fascinating. However, that was not my first OBE.

Roma

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Since I have about 50 planned oobe's under my belt,... I hear a female voice saying "Subject 1164, commencing session".

How will you test whether the 1164 oobe is just a clearer experience of your usual oobe process?