• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Free EveryPlate box?

Jaide

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
(If this isn't allowed, my bad. Feel free to take it down.)

I want to preface this with -> I do not get anything for this. No discounts, or commission or anything. They send me codes with every box and they're piling up on my desk so I'm trying to find people to give them to bc it would be a shame to just throw them away.

Anyone in the US want a code for a free EveryPlate box? They're a meal subscription box, and you can order 3, 4, or 5 meals for 2-4 people. The food is absolutely delicious. You have to prep and cook, but many meals don't take more than 30 minutes, start to finish. Most meals use 1 pan, 2 at most, so cleanup is usually pretty easy. And it's the cheapest program on the market right now. It's owned by HelloFresh and was developed to make food subscriptions more accessible.

We've been using their service for a couple months, now, and we love it. I have a lot of food anxiety due to some past trauma, so making menus and shopping lists really stresses me out, and this helps a lot with that. It helps with portion control and shakes up our dinners so we're not eating the same things all the time. And have you seen the price of chicken these days? Out of control.

Anyway, hit me up in pvt if you want a code.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Very cool of you to share, thank you!