• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

General self tarot reading, using Split Hexagram Spread from Modern Magick, Rider Waite radiant tarot deck

Reaction score
Awards
Listening to Deep Purples "Perfect Strangers" while writing this.

Greater Spiritual Influence: II High Priestess : Luna. Primum Mobile (first whirlings, crown) acting through Luna (currently in Scorpio) upon Sol (currently in Virgo). Memory, mystery, repitition, duplication. Subconscious.
Lesser Spirtiual Influence: VI The Lovers. Gemini. Saturn (currently in Aquarius) acting through Gemini upon Sol (currently in Virgo, also ruled by Mercury as well as Gemini). Holy Guardian Angel, innocence, divine revelation, restriction. Superconscious.
Spiritual Advice: XVIII The Moon : Pisces. Venus (currently in Libra) acting through Pisces upon the Cosmic Elements (earth). Deception, csaution, hidden enemies, madness, vulnerability. Organization.

Song now playing - Slayers "Seasons in the Abyss"

Unconscious Desires: XX Judgement (Cosmic Element Fire). Mercury (currently in Virgo) acting through Fire upon Cosmic Elements (earth). Revelation, announcement, arrival, renewal, resurrection.
Conscious Desires: XV The Devil (Capricorn, ruled by Saturn - currently in aquarius - as well as Aquarius). Sol (currently in Virgo) acting though Capricorn upon Mercury. Ambition, pentagram, materiality, achievement, Holy Guardian Demon. Material Bondage.
Practical Advice: XVII Star (Aquarius). Venus (currently in Libra) acting through Aquarius (ruled by Saturn) upon Luna (currently in Scorpio). Senses synchronized, memory, octagram, harmony, peace. Meditation.
Final Outcome : XIX The Sun. Sol. Venus (currently in Libra) acting through Sol (currently in Virgo) upon Luna (currently in Scorpio). Regeneration. Renewal, healing, new birth, material happiness. Combination numerologically of 9 and 10.

Top of Deck relating: IX Hermit (Virgo, Law of Response), bottom Wheel of Fortune (Jupiter).

Now, this does not mention qlippothic or qabbalistic associations. Nor any Angels or Demons by name. Usually those are in minors. Here I guess I am seeing transits everywhere, and common groupings of planets or elements.
In my LRP I call upon Ogma, Lugh, Danu, and Brigid, using DAGDA and a kerubic sign placed in the center of each pentagram. After this I call upon powers of elements rather than archangels or archdemons.
What a tangled web.