• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Goetia Cheat Sheet

Grundy

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Hey guys,

For anyone interested as most info on the Goetic Spirits are available online. This is guys page is the most comprehensive one I've ever come across and I have used time and time again as a reference for most of the research as well as workings. Its pretty comprehensive :).

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Wish I knew more about this practitioner but I haven't seen or heard anything else from him outside his website. He also has sections for the Shemhamphorash among other things.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Wow, comprehensive is an understatement. I hope we have content like this of our own soon enough.

I wonder if it would be a good idea to archive content like this to our own site as you never know how long these smaller sites will last for.

Great find, Grundy!

Grundy

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Wow, comprehensive is an understatement. I hope we have content like this of our own soon enough.

I wonder if it would be a good idea to archive content like this to our own site as you never know how long these smaller sites will last for.

Great find, Grundy!
like an on site index? that would be super useful! Especially for new people in this craft. That is something I really appreciated about WF it was more open to new people that had an interest in the Occult and wasn't so rigid about traditions and didn't come off as extremely elitist haha.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
like an on site index? that would be super useful! Especially for new people in this craft. That is something I really appreciated about WF it was more open to new people that had an interest in the Occult and wasn't so rigid about traditions and didn't come off as extremely elitist haha.
Yes, something like that! Obviously I don't want to claim the content as our own, or anything unethical like that. But I believe that hosting a copy on our own site, and linking/giving credit back to the owner would be super beneficial for both parties. The authors site will receive traffic from WF, and we will have a copy of the content on our own site if the authors site were to ever become defunct!

nebo

Visitor
Reaction score
Hey guys,

For anyone interested as most info on the Goetic Spirits are available online. This is guys page is the most comprehensive one I've ever come across and I have used time and time again as a reference for most of the research as well as workings. Its pretty comprehensive :).

Wish I knew more about this practitioner but I haven't seen or heard anything else from him outside his website. He also has sections for the Shemhamphorash among other things.
were is the link?

Reaction score
Awards
This is kickass Vandheer, good find. I have been contemplating the directions for conjuration of Shem angels, and this helps greatly. Thank you!

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Hey guys,

Great find! One wearies of going to sites that are simply cut 'n paste jobs from the original Lesser Key.