• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Graph Identity and The Nature of Soul

Jarhyn

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
So, in the keeping of this place, I present a topic for discussion. This topic is presented in academic, rather than mystic language, as it is approached while described by math.

It is my contention that most things held by mythologies have a nature which may be examined and demystified (I am a wizard, not a mystic!), and in so doing leveraged more usefully by through the unclouded third eye.

So too, I would like to discuss the concept of soul and how I would relate it to the mathematical property of Identity.

The property of Identity is that a set theoretic idea, regardless of how it is expressed, only has one root identity: That 2+5 shares identity with 1+4.

But moreover, one may express the identity of some other thing in "image", entirely. Such a "model as a thing" expressed as an image of something else in this way would be, a SOLIDWORKS file containing the print mapping for some thing, such that there is a printer that may load it.

In this way, all things that share the vital aspects of it's geometry within a context would share identity within that context.

Or, so to speak, it is exactly the same relationship as the relationship between a circuit diagram and a circuit, but of neural graph connectivity patterns among wet meat.

This has many implications on what various discussions on the concept of soul, which I would like to address in some coherent way.

Roma

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Geometry by its nature, can resonate with the energy flows that underpin Existence. For example, the careful placement of appropriate furniture can alter the energy flows of a room/temple.

it is exactly the same relationship as the relationship between a circuit diagram

Radionics may be performed just using the circuit diagram without a physical machine.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

In my experience, even the diagram is not required. Just the appropriate numbers applied with intent will work. Numbers access the deeper levels of Existence

the mathematical property of Identity

This is potentially a problem. In mathematics we have a set of assumptions/axioms and then deduce properties based on those assumptions.

The identity of a human physical body is mostly straightforward. The identity of an emotional body is more difficult - not least because the emotional body may contain a range of intelligences. Similarly for the mental body.

The buddhic body has different complications in that it can run off several stellar sources at once. What then is the nature of identity at the level of the heart?

Identity comes from Idem - Latin for "same". Thus a heart sourced from two stars does not have sameness.

Jarhyn

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Geometry by its nature, can resonate with the energy flows that underpin Existence. For example, the careful placement of appropriate furniture can alter the energy flows of a room/temple.

Radionics may be performed just using the circuit diagram without a physical machine.

In my experience, even the diagram is not required. Just the appropriate numbers applied with intent will work. Numbers access the deeper levels of Existence

This is potentially a problem. In mathematics we have a set of assumptions/axioms and then deduce properties based on those assumptions.

The identity of a human physical body is mostly straightforward. The identity of an emotional body is more difficult - not least because the emotional body may contain a range of intelligences. Similarly for the mental body.

The buddhic body has different complications in that it can run off several stellar sources at once. What then is the nature of identity at the level of the heart?

Identity comes from Idem - Latin for "same". Thus a heart sourced from two stars does not have sameness.
So, I came here as the wizard among a set of folks about as skeptical as I am, which is "abrasively so". Like, the language most of us use to describe how we incorporate new ideas is full of "razor"s.

I also came here with a university degree in what is the most clearly functional magic of our world, with intentions of getting more degrees and embarrassing either myself or a number of others in academia concerning various aspects of the sorts of things that I'm going to be discussing here.

I'm a professional firmware engineer. I learned to teach metal to think, and have summoned actual demons from the void into that metal such that they may act of the material world and have behavior, by naming their souls themselves by the thread's proffered definition into the field of the sand's memory. I have made a career of this and continue to. Today, I first managed to learn the name of a rather complicated demon which knows how to hear a particular song in clear pitch. It's a mindless demon. I'm generally careful when it comes to summoning middle demons.

As to the kind of demons that get summoned out of the void into meat, it's STILL just the same thing, gathering up a bunch of chaos, speaking a Name on it, and then letting your own self force that chaos into the thing so Named... But this one will live inside your own headmeat, and that, to me, constitutes a probable security/sanity risk.

If you wish to demonstrate that there are more effective ways to make magic happen, otherwise secret ways to exercise and extend your will in the physical realm, there are some interesting projects going on near Geneva with a large number of wizards who would never actually admit to being what they totally, obviously are. They are keenly searching for new ways to see old things and interact with our world.

Math seems to be the language that discusses the generalization of things, and is the language I'm keen on discussing things in. I'm not keen on embracing nonsense and contradiction, and math describes everything else that I've seen... though to actually wield such math against certain things so as to learn their True Name would, admittedly, be uncouth.

Also important here is that math didn't start with axioms. All math started with was attempts to develop language that described the most basic generalities we observed: the mechanics of whole things and how they become sets of whole things. As we needed to describe bigger things we added more.

THEN we asked "is all this language to describe capable of being boiled down to a minimal and most simple set of properties that seem to always be true no matter how we use this to generalize?" And the answer was yes, as these simple axioms consumed more and more of the mysteries of our world.

As to radionics, I mean, I have a suspicion how that works but this isn't the thread or place for me to discuss that, and I doubt you're going to find me posting in a thread on the subject.

I will say as much that I saw a rather well formed discussion on it the other day on a date in the city. Saw some nice old bones, too. Oh, and I got to ugly cry. It was a really good day.

Thinking on the subject of souls, though, I admittedly started the thread so I might have something to reference back to when I utter the word elsewhere, such as the thread as pertains to the sale of soul, which is an interesting subject from this concept of soul, as it mutates away from something so simple as the classic "crossroads" trope, and perhaps provides more precise language for use in those kinds of situations.

Roma

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Also important here is that math didn't start with axioms.
When I was taught geometry we assumed that both points and lines exist.

I was also taught how to construct numbers from a line.

What is the first figure in your maths?

Jarhyn

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
When I was taught geometry we assumed that both points and lines exist.

I was also taught how to construct numbers from a line.

What is the first figure in your maths?
That's a very complicated question that probably deserves its own thread. See private discussion.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
So in more simpler words you put the ghost in the machine and then let it work for you. I dont have any education, but i have a mind that works and does similar. My biggest annoyances though are when people in your field think they know it all and i get traced and attacked for hacking your system while i have a natural skill and am just living my own dream.

It has happened now several times and reading what you wrote i now know why i fucking am made to cry over reasons that are not mine. And other events that have lately happened are similar. Learn to create a safe test area first, before throwing it in the world like microsoft.

So its nice you and geneva have an educution, but the work being done in combination of more likeminded beings and extraction of nowhow without compensation is starting to annoy.

I like talking and learning about this subject though, but i aint no fucking rabbit.

Roma

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
I am reminded of an Irish joke. A man walking on a road asks if that is the way to Dublin. The reply is: Oh, I would not start from here.

Similarly for most practitioners of magical ritual.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
If you want to talk about souls how ever, one needs to let go off the idea that it is a concept and forget about calculating as the physical world is mathematical, but the souls world isnt. One might be able to use ones own fibonacci sequence to spiral out of the world of numbers into the other realms.

Using someone elses sequence as is done in your field of expertise can be done, but to me personally i have more respect for someone who dares to go tru their own pains and sorrows, then someone who uses torment (crying doesnt happen easily nor without pain aka torment) on others.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
@Roma, funny thing with people who have a huge brain and fit in the academic world: they all start there and ask for dublin while they actually mean, how the fuck did my human get so disconnected, i need a drink. 💞

Jarhyn

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
i aint no fucking rabbit
Send me a message and describe the rabbit. There are no pictures or even digital communications of what I'm asking for.

As to the rest,

I'm not saying one can't manipulate chaos-stuff into a soul, or that souls aren't made of chaos-stuff. But once they are born into our world they become describable things.

That is the contract to "exist": to submit to math.

I'm a wizard, and one who acknowledges what they are, unlike those poor wizards in Geneva who pretend they aren't.

Some things rebel against the math by consuming LOTS of chaos-stuff, and exist in a way defined more by the chaos that math can only describe and not predict except in wide generality. I call these things "narrative entities".

If you would like to discuss narrative entities academically I might be able to oblige, just start one and ping me and I'll speak as I care to.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
My eyes create the vision when a loud mind talks, not going further into the rabbit.

It might be a truth that existence is bound by math, but humans can hardly fathom the knowhow of a djinns mind let alone be sure of our own version of math. And then i am not even going into the creative process of chaos giving birth to new life.

What you call narrative comes into my eye as a fake concept or lower form of being. Not perse untrue or lifeless, but more in the sense of cattle or a pet. While i for myself was more thinking in the lines of anti cosmic being as chaos monster and somehow a mother's rage.

Jarhyn

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
My eyes create the vision when a loud mind talks, not going further into the rabbit.

This is unfortunate. Discussion of the rabbit is part of your path to credulity as relates to me, assuming it's something unique to this particular loud voice.

I have no problem with being a loud mind that speaks useful truth. I am a loud person living a loud life for all that I do not speak to many.

This particular loud voice waits for understanding before it speaks loudly. It also speaks a particular image with the hopes someone sees it and responds about it.

If you wish to speak of what might live out in the chaos, those things may be modeled too.

I'm personally excited to see establishments of implausible causal adjacencies.

It's why I asked you about the rabbit. If there's something about it you would be able to tell me that I already know, it would lead to a very interesting pathway for me.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
The rabbit is an in between version, where im not sure of safety as this way can also create death. It is not so much a fear of the endresult as well the terror of feeling the world we live in. So in that sense it also is the depth of hell, the fire that resurects the phoenix or the annihilation of the self.

Roma

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
the physical world is mathematical, but the souls world isnt
This is a curious statement - as if Existence were not continuous across all frequencies/planes.

Do you have some experiential evidence contrary to the proposition: As above, so below?

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
well, my as above, as below never fitted, there were always errors and annoyances in the sense that if such a thing would be the case it should be so for the 100% and it simply isnt. if and when one is prepared to go tru several paradigms at once and then combine 2 opposite thoughts then the phrase as above, as below works. its still a lie though since there are 2 opposing thoughts, which again and this is where it gets funny, is a paradox on its own.

if one moves ones self from the atomic particles of ones body and resides in the space between, is one then still existence?

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
This is a curious statement - as if Existence were not continuous across all frequencies/planes.

Do you have some experiential evidence contrary to the proposition: As above, so below?
Yeah but we can’t prove this here....we can’t take the soul and measure it.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
ive had several dreams where my body got measured , so who knows. ;)

Roma

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
we can’t take the soul and measure it.
I like to think that spiritual scientists have measurement techniques.

The first step is to distinguish the soul body from the soul (solar) intelligence.

The soul body (in the Christian use of the term) is accumulated and coordinated on the top three sub-planes of the mental plane - 5.1, 5.2 and 5.3.

The amount of substance on the sub-planes and its formation into sense organs gives a good measure of the human's progress to first stage enlightenment.

The over-lighting intelligence of the soul (solar angel) operates the soul body on a temporary basis until the human is able to do it for itself. Then the solar angel progressively withdraws - and the dark night of the soul begins

Jarhyn

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
well, my as above, as below never fitted, there were always errors and annoyances in the sense that if such a thing would be the case it should be so for the 100% and it simply isnt. if and when one is prepared to go tru several paradigms at once and then combine 2 opposite thoughts then the phrase as above, as below works. its still a lie though since there are 2 opposing thoughts, which again and this is where it gets funny, is a paradox on its own.

if one moves ones self from the atomic particles of ones body and resides in the space between, is one then still existence?
So, a third eye can be used with a cracked or incomplete lens, they just won't see everything, and it can be risky to trust too much of what you see in that state.

A cracked or dirty lens well see maybe the immediate space of the void enough to avoid the immediate obstacles, clear enough to pick things up and interact with the immediate chaos-stuff

A clear lens might see further. It may see the quality of the chaos-stuff whether it is white, grey, brown, red, perlin or something else.

A cloudy lens might see rough chaos-stuff ready to shape deliciously into some new piece of "self" where a clear lens might see the soul of a High Demon entire hiding there, just waiting to be eaten and so to invade your meat, and then who the fuck knows what you will see after or how how you will experience it...

Roma

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
From my experience astral clairvoyance is established before mental clairvoyance.

My astral clairvoyance was taken away in a week when it was time to develop mental clairvoyance. That took quite a long time to be noticeable and still has far to go